Ford motor company has confirmed the 2019 ranger and 2020 bronco

>ford motor company has confirmed the 2019 ranger and 2020 bronco

holy FUG
caranddriver.com/features/2019-ford-ranger-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-feature

Holy fuck that front end is fucking disgusting.
Pic related is how a Ford Bronco should look like

that concept pic is based off the F-150
the Bronco is based off the Ranger's platform.

JUST

>Posts an April Fool's shoop

Everything after the first gen was based on the f series. Only bronco II was ranger based m8

Let's hope it looks more like
>pic related

yeah but the article says new ranger is bronco platform too
my mistake

the picture i posted was a fan concept, i would much rather it look like

lets hope ford is done with that front end by then, not a fan of the new pickup body style

Too bad it isn't 1982

I like this
better than this
It's just too square. The new pickups look really good in person too.

>it's just an f150 with a covered bed
granted that's...what a bronco is, but still

does the bronco's market still exist? why would bronco buyers not just get an f150?

bro trucks in oil now have a more "manly" platform to make a garage queen and will promptly trade their tundras in

That's not a 78-79 Bronco

ranger looks like the ford international design with minor changes

no pic what the fuck

>2020 Bronco
Welp, looks like I need to start saving up my money.
>he posts the worst gen Bronco
No.

66-77
EVERYTHING ELSE IS TRASH

If I could get one with a diesel and a stick I might be tempted to chop in my modded 6mt FJ cruiser.

Although my wife would scream bloody murder since she loves driving the FJ....

actually yeah, a stick shift diesel version might be an ACTUALLY USEFUL form a crossover

Interesting, because Jeep is bringing the Wrangler pickup 2017-ish, and Hyundai is supposed to bring their pickup/ute hybrid around the same time (and it's supposed to have a diesel option as well). You are going to have a lot more competition in this market in the next 5 years

That's fucking ugly and I seriously hope neither of the new vehicles look like anything that went into production in the last 20 years

still should have called it the Commanche instead of that Renegade concept

All I see is fucking Tacoma.

Ford is fucking KILLING it right now

>bringing back Manuals in full stride
>Fun ecoboxes
>top selling sports car in NA/EU
>engines are dank tier
>new bronco AND Ranger

seriously, how will GM compete. Im a GMfag by situation but goddamn I really want to ditch my S10 for a new ford

ONLY thing GM has going for them is the Corvette and SS, but no one has heard of the SS cause there is virtually no marketing for it. I honest to god hope they go kaput for good this time

Hopefully they trim all that fat, Rangers need to be lean

Hopefully this will kill the Tacoma meme. They are extremely overpriced due to minimal competition.

At least the Taco is somewhat of a real truck. Guarantee this Bronco is going to be a transverse engine FWD biased AWD piece of shit that'll be worthless for towing and off-roading.

>it's going to be unibody

new ones, or do you mean the used market?
What do you expect meng, they're solid as fuck trucks.

it killed off the competition

>Guarantee this Bronco is going to be a transverse engine FWD biased AWD piece of shit that'll be worthless for towing and off-roading.
Based on that concept it looks exactly like an F150, just shorter and with a cabin instead of a bed.

4 years from now the F150 will be a transverse engined FWD biased AWD piece of shit that'll be worthless for towing and off-roading. Pretty much a crossover with a bed, like a Honda cuckline.

OP's photo is a fan render. The last actual Ford Bronco concept was a unibody.

With the Bronco based on the two door F-150 with a cabin maybe they'll finally base the Expedition on the four door F-150 with a cabin as well, like Chevy do with the Tahoe/Suburban. Never made sense to me that an SUV that's basically the exact same size as their light duty truck would have a completely different body.

Because SUVs went mainstream and needed to appeal to mainstream sensibilities?

>higher mpgs
>every exec trying to get their dirty profit gouging hands on the project