youtu.be/EBopF6GYuS8
youtube.com/watch?v=69O4PXzAQ5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post your ships.

Gay plants are cute! CUTE!

>metroid overhaul never ever
post what mods you want

pastebin.com/zaFGLLfn

I will keep posting this until someone makes it.

Sex mods

Knocked out and gangbanged in the prisons when?

Making an armory

Still a work in progress

ded florans

cut weapons restoration mod user, I'm rooting for you

are good for eating, but make sure they are dead first.

Alright, sure.

Actually not terrible planets on it.

Accessories like Terraria or a better armor/weapon system so we can have better fucking builds rather than the whopping two we already have
>Guy with large amount of health and armor
>Guy with slightly less health and armor, but more energy

Oh also I made a new species concept so I figured I could post it here, gib critique pls. I tried to make them actually alien as opposed to just an anthropomorphic animal.

pastebin.com/d21bw8mG

Anyone else still getting the bug where you try to teleport onto planets and either don't make it or get booted back to your ship after a minute?

I wonder how butthurt Tiy gets when he's asked to add something that makes Starbound "more like Terraria."

>We are still working on ... and our first post-1.0 content update...
What did they mean by this?

Starbound has the potential to be better than Terraria - Unfortunately it has to be done by mods because Chucklefuck is incompetent as hell.

Putting everything back in that they took out. Gravity, temperature, SAIL, etc. Then act like they are loving, benevolent gods and everyone on the forums will cream themselves and Chucklefish and Starbound will be called the greatest things to ever happen to the video game industry.

Asteroids are still low-gravity, so that's still a thing.

Makes it difficult to build an asteroid base, plus why are there so many monsters in an asteroid field.

>so many monster

One day I'll have a larger ship...

From his one post saying that adding content is easy when questioned about Terraria's amount of content versus what he and his company has to show for all of the time in the drain, I'd wager he gets very upset and jealous.

Does anyone have links to mods that fix some of this? Particularly the racial interactions and crafting and shit.

Hovercopter with napalm and machine guns that replaces the music with "it ain't me" while you're flying it.

When are the servers coming back up?

I've got most of the apex weapons in and now I'm working on the crafting recipes

I bought a fluffalo egg but have never tried raising them before. Can I put them in my house made of wood? Or do they need to free roam and eat grass, do I have to like feed them or something? My home is on an Elysium planet if that matters so I know they won't be killed or anything.
Also, do you need to do any quests specifically for the penguin shop that sells fake licenses to open up? I assume I have to do the floran artifact crap for it to open? or that penguin boss?

>donut steel dev sets

I bet they're going to act like they're being really generous when they re-add them

>not Ride of the Valkyries

>post what mods you want
Diablo II style loot system with randomized weapons and armor
Accessories
More places to visit and explore - Derelict ships and stations, more Outpost-like places, maybe even "capital planets" that are sprawling metropolises etc.

Don't forget abandoned asteroid field bases are gone too.
No more comfy moon bases either unless you like ghost vagina coming through your walls and eating you.

T14 ships. The Novakid ship will just be four stacked trains.

>movie takes place during the vietnam war
>ride of the valkyries starts playing
I don't know user, it just doesn't feel right.

Found the capture I have of his statement.

Dated Monday, June 29, 2015.

From the beginning Starbound was always billed as "Terraria in Space" whether the development team wanted it to due to the lead's prior involvement with the game.

I'm actually willing to bet they actively tried to distance themselves from Terraria by not incorporating certain game elements from it, like coherent and varied enemy and weapon types, chest autosorting, intelligent autodetection of placing/mining blocks, maps, and basically everything else that makes Terraria a good game.

At this point I think the best possible thing to happen to the game is if they hand future development off to a completely different team and move on to some other half-baked concept to completely fail to deliver on.

>I don't think it's aiming to be much more than you're currently experiencing
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>its going to evolve a bunch more times before its done and when it is done the sheer amount of content is going to be astounding

>engine is really good goys, trust me
>we need to add a crafting timer because the engine shits itself while mass crafting

You got tier 10 weapons? How long did it take to get a weapon drop? I'm thinking about making a colony to get some T10

no I'm the guy adding removed content back in

but if you want tier 10 weapons make a colony on a moon

I think what he meant was:
>What Terraria has to offer is better in every way to our own content and it won't deviate from this.

>make a colony on a moon
Are you trying to ruse that innocent poster?

Anyone that has installed the mod Assorted Crafting Things, knows how craft hte things of the mod, It appears installed in the game but I dont know where is the things

Why on Earth did they remove all the racial stuff? Like in what way was that anywhere close to a good idea?

"We thought the game would be better with even LESS variety"

where is sex mod user

Because who fucking cares? It's a mountain of coding for nothing.

Much easier for custom races.

You might be retarded.

Look at your research table.

>l-look at your research table

It's a shit mod and you need to be in admin mode for the teleporter to appear.

Yeah I knew about the T10 just wanted to ask how long it took if you had done that.
It's legit. Moons are considered T10 for whatever reason atm. If you get rent there's a chance for T10 shit to drop. Pretty neat and probably worth the money.

It's fussy, most of the time it doesn't appear there unless you're in admin mode.

That's pretty shocking, I had no idea. Why in the world would it be like that? I've never even needed to go /admin to make it appear.

I think it must conflict with a mod, maybe frackin or something else in those server mod packs. Still works when you put it down so no big deal.

My mansion is still a skeleton of a house, but at least my rose garden looks already comfy.

You guys get any good T10s yet?

I've only gotten a couple wands and a couple whites so far.

Are whites actually worse or are they just less rare?

remminder
Apex > Human > Glitch >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHIT
>>>>>>>>>>> modded races >>>>>>>>>> everything else

well T10 whites are still ridiculously powerful

but yes they would be worse than uncommon/rare/legendary stuff

Florans are ok if housebroken

>not wanting fish tiddies

You mean covered in white phosphorus?

>hylotl
>anything besides god tier
It is too late for floranfags, they have all been pollinated and must be purged.

With the pixel rent mod, does this method still work?

Yeah with admin the bazar teleport appear thanks user

not 100% sure I'll start trying to build a place on the moon and report back if I manage to actually do it.

>replaying mission because I want boss weapons
>get the treasure at the end again
>it seems to be randomly generated from a pool of treasures

Fuck, that's actually worth it.

Also, how rare are boss weapons? I got the giant laser eye weapon on my second run of the mission.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738418305

novakid > human = glitch > avian > hylotl > floran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most modded races >>>>>>>>>>> apex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> avali = felins
ftfy

this was fun

on to the next one

You could use some numbered buttons for your elevator. It also includes a bell that you can ring for each stop...

>picrelated > All other races

10% I think, but you can increase it if you finish the boss with a hunting bow or thrown spears.

strawpoll.me/10918436/
Human and Floran are equal as of this posting.

forgot link
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736693211

>Actual
>LITERAL
>Network lag in single player
>Framerate fine
>Player moves fine
>Monsters freeze in place, blocks don't update, items stutter in the air
>Framerate still fucking fine
>See uTorrent still running
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. HOW DID CHUCKLEFUCK MANAGE TO INTRODUCE NETWORK LAG IN SINGLEPLAYER

>game doesn't even have a functional LAN mode
>does an epic minecraft move by making every single player a hosted server

Because you are hosting a server, idiot. That's why steam friends can jump in anytime.

I've been working on DIVERSITY, not much getting accomplished and I've got 5 janitors but I've got a DIVERSE crew. Only 0.1% of players have gotten a fully DIVERSE crew.

Now to actually decorate the ship or finish missions.

user, you almost had me agreeing with you

Human ≥ Glitch = Novakid >>> floran > apex >>>>>> hylotl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modded races = avian

Apex only got that high because most of the time the people who play them aren't assholes

explain the ratings for floran and hylotl as well then if you would

So, the glitch language tic: I remember someone saying that the glitch themselves are NOT AWARE that they're doing this. So a Glitch will happily append 'Deceptive' before speaking a lie, and not realize that they've basically admitted they're lying to any non-glitch listener. Can anyone actually confirm that's true?

Is this how you do ship greenhouses?
Also is there any way to decide how your ship expands?

Good job herr merkel, how many deaths of your own kind did that take? The entire planet?

What's the best music to listen to while playing, /sbg/?

I'm actually going to fire 4 humans, 3 are janitors and 1 is wearing a hat.

A floran and an avian will also be fired due to my no hat policy.

how do I fucking heal this thing

They are relatively interesting, more so than weeb fish or communist apes
People who play them are a fucking wildcard every time and it makes them hard to place them anywhere but the middle

Hylotls are stuck up weebs who act superior than everyone else even when it's always obvious they're the biggest failures in the game
Their players are always bland or just disgustingly dirty, they aren't fun to play with or be around

Done user

Is there no way to get crew to change their fucking hats? I'm so mad about this.

Heal Zone staff or that one pet station healing thing

Craft a healing station at the pet station. Put pokeball in healing station.

>no hat policy
Makes sense, otherwise you won't be able to tell your crew is diverse.

Download Earth's Finest mod

>tfw purging xeno scum for the glory of humanity
youtu.be/EBopF6GYuS8

When you have no clue what you're doing

youtube.com/watch?v=69O4PXzAQ5Y

What of us Hylotl rpers holy shit I hope I'm doing alright.

Beat final boss. Now what?

>Hylotls are stuck up weebs who act superior than everyone else even when it's always obvious they're the biggest failures in the game
Someone post that picture of the glitch critiquing fish furnitures and then the fish being a smug fish.

uninstall it you've done the whole thing

Yell at cuckle fish

That's the game. Congrats.

Collect fossils/bugs/pokemans.
Build/wire.
Mod.
E-Mail Chucklefish over how bad the story was.