Dota 2 General - /d2g/

CARRY Abaddon won't even make Secret win, Edition.

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: dota2.com/news/updates/22824/
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
Hero guide: killurself.com
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: d2armory.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Want to upgrade to the superior DotA clone?: dotabuff.com/learn/lol

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Previous thred:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EvilGeniuses/status/761727544416669696
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tiago is your skin color the same as Bulba's?

Secret will never ______

Xth for the setup is fucking retarded and unnecessarily complicated

REPORT AND REPOST

nth for I don't deserve this suffering

oh fuck ee is on potm again. how many times will he hop scotch to his own death?

win a ti

Is Envy finally finished?

8th for secret will never win

No.

Though I'm slightly cappuccino now since I'm really tanned due to all the beach I've been doing lately.

Does EE think he's Sing now?

please win a game secret

just one

>EE is so desperate to go back to ti4 cloud 9 he pretends to be singsing
sad desu

They're gonna need to get 2 to get a shot at the upper bracket anime posting senpachi

NON ATTENTION WHORE THREAD =>

Are the beaches there clean?

Mine always get dirty as fuck because of idiot fucking tourists from the capitol that use so much sunblocker that the water ends up feeling oily when you come out of it.
And also, because they get a ton of trash in them from said retards

non thiago edition here
non thiago edition here

reminder to go to the thread not created by an autistic nigger

Here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

>EE is back in mid

The fucking masochists

>0-8 on without huskar

>mfw Secret might not win a single game today

man what THE FUCK is secret doing

What the fuck?!

Pretty clean, man.

They're also really deserted so you don't find anyone for miles.

But I know friends that have a boat, so it's easier for me to have access to them. Otherwise I'd have to resort to the "public beaches", fuck that shit, man.

The more exotic the better for me, dudestein. Though even our casual beaches are pretty good.

twitter.com/EvilGeniuses/status/761727544416669696
JUST

ouch

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my now 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

Reminder that you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once TI6 is over and a new patch comes out Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the true chosen by the mist