I won't let it die!

Helpful links:
irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

cloverroDOTsiteDOTnfoserversDOTcom
DankRO aka CloverRO, /rog/'s official server is up!
20/20/100 (0.05% MVP cards)
Pre-Renewal

Infodump pastebin: pastebin.com/5SRQYBnj

Leika and Nova for Keknewal

Previous Thread >

Devfag is dead

Hello

i miss ro but theres no good servers ;_;

>RO
>good servers
No such thing exists, only barely playable ones

you either go nip + pay2win or you go private server + mediocrity/1 billion year old content

WHERE ARE THE HATS?

You should take a hint and die like your thread.

ok

Building northeast of pront fountain

I meant new hats that devfag promised us

Does Psor still post here? How do I join his guild on Leika?

greasebag please, save us from this horror.

is dank up? i can't access the site and can't connect

Server and site is up, dunno what you're talking about

i dunno man, i can browse other sites and stuff, but i can't get ahold of the server/site

restart your pc?

>wanted to kill Unicorns
>beast strafe doesn't work shit
Fuck this shit.

did that first time i experienced it, tried resetting network as well, no AV/firewall, running as admin too, "re-installing" the game, none of it worked

Something's wrong in your end, and It's probably related to your ISP

How do we kill the bee?

Anyone wanna party in Thanatos Towers?

We call in the exterminator

bring full party.

Priest and Star Glad and a full 15 person party.

Just play keknewal and kill it with your AoE screenwide Nukes. Even hell flies won't survive.

Don't die.

Anyone know why this doesn't work?

$F2::
loop, 5
{
send, {F2}
sleep, 0
MouseClick, Left
}
return

Man I totally forgot about this, there is no way I can catch up with everyone now.
Is there any comfy guild for people too busy and will take them ages to get to endgame?

No one has reached 99/70, everyone has been taking it really slow

The client hates AHK, yeah I know it's a shit client. Devfag literally has the latest RO client and it won't let you use simple things like AHK and autopots.

So there's no way for me to avoid carpal tunnel then?

iirc if you can create an exe file that does the same thing you have, it would work.

Damn, this place looks neat.

Any further explanation on how to do that?

That, I don't know. A friend of mine just gave me his own .exe file that spams F1 and it's working.

Anyone know whether the Doll Hat(Sorin Doll, etc) is working or bugged? I don't wanna waste my money.

Any way you can share me that?

mediafire.com/?pbuo7ch1m1ak77q

Doesn't seem to work for me, though. Anything I need to set aside from opening the exe?

>Anyone know whether the Doll Hat(Sorin Doll, etc) is working or bugged?
I haven't seen one using it. Better buy it now, it's not that hard to farm zeny.

Run as admin?

Doesn't work either. It's F1 right? And it does automatically left click too right?

Yes, that's exactly it should do. The delay is probably 100ms too.

Well, it doesn't seem to work for me. I have to have AHK installed, right? And do you by any chance use the larger font client?

Don't need to install AHK, just run the .exe, Should appear in the system tray. Not sure, I just downloaded the patcher along with the client. Didn't install anything else.

maybe you should pay me to work on the server since devfag barely manages to grope his way to doing things

Still doesn't work :( . I guess I have to DS like a human being then.

dont die

>loop, 5
>sleep, 0
jesus fuck

Is it better to finish the high exp quest at earlier level or at later level?

The earlier the better.

Why is that? Isn't it better to complete it at high level(95+) when it takes a while to level up?

because you get multiple level ups at early stages if you accomplish something like "Ice Necklace Quest", literally from level 1 to 57 at rebirth.

holy shit, didn't know about that. Is there any other low-mid exp quest that I can turn in by rebirth? Also, should I be turning in the high exp quest(New World quest) that way too or should I wait at high level?

I guess I said it wrong. Is there any other low-mid exp quest that I should collect and turn it in by rebirth?

1. Eye of Helion
2. Curse of Gaebolg
3. Finding a Fairy
4. Finding a Tree Giant
5. Ice Necklace
6. Crow of Destiny(for Job level)

Do this all and don't turn it in before you rebirth. Pretty sure you'll reach like level 70 or more.

There's more quests you can do, but these are the only easy ones I can think off. I'd actually include Amatsu Dungeon Quest if it gave exp here, but too bad it doesn't

>include Amatsu Dungeon Quest if it gave exp here, but too bad it doesn't
thought dev fag fixed it

I'll try it and report to you guys later.

Yeah it doesn't work.

devfag has been dead since last week. he also said amatsu quest isn't a priority.

Damn, how do I complete Attitude to the New World without being able to Beaststrafe Cornus and Hillslion.

Get someone to tank?

>20%

The damage isn't the problem. It's the high heal which heals it back to 100%

RIP

Does the Doll hat(Sorin, etc) procs when I attack people or when people attacked me? The description is pretty vague.

Is the hunting cap bugged? It's pretty pricey to gamble

Hunter Cap is not bugged, Lunatic Hat +20% damage to plant is bugged though

What's the best SP healing item aside from Strawberry in this server?

I'm alive, sorry for the lack of updates, been occupied

Adding that elemental converter vendor tonight and more hats.
(Be warned, EC scrolls do not have an icon iirc and only lasts like 3 minutes so you need to pay attention to your damage for when you need to use another)

I can't seem to find where I saved my little txt of stuff to add / what's already been done so I'd appreciate it if you guys could repost your requests, all I recall are the zodiac hats

If there's any NPCs that needs adding hit me with that too

Fix all of the bugged added headgear and Beaststrafing

What's wrong with beast strife?

Well, it doesn't work at all.

>Repost your requests

Race of the day

Beast strife does work , but it is very jank to make work and I don't think works as its supposed too.

How did you make it work at all though? I've tried every way but it never worked.

use DS on the thing, then PRETEND WHEN YOU USE BS that you have a target ring, cus you dont, and use that on the thing, you have a very short window you can use it. Another skill thats wonky is BSS, you need the caster of BSS to reset there standing position to face north or south to recast it. GC also seems to be broken on certain monsters, it only hits one of the 3 hits on Disguise no matter what you do it seems.

I'm not sure if its normal but we partied earlier at niff and disguise only took 1 tick damage from GC

GC is fucked pretty hard
>mob a big group
>half of them get full damage, the other get hit once

iirc official behavior is when there's multiple mobs on the same cell, they will only get hit once

>hercuckles

can we have a notfunallowed 2.0 guild ?

please ;_;

So Beast Strafe doesn't get the targetting circle and can only be used shortly after DS?

That's what I recall too. And since I turned on mob stacking as per request they'll pile right up. Think there is a config for this though to set it to do X hits per mob always because I've played GC with stackable mobs without the one hit limit in the past.

I'll have a look.

What's this?

Never again

Fix Assassins
Fix Beast Strafe
Fix Grand Cross
Fix Magical Amplification
Match Turn in Items to regular EXP
Add BG Weapons and Accessories
Fix (all) monsters randomly going idle
Fix Rideword Hat
Fix Lunatic Hat
Fix Well Chewed Pencil
Fix Gym Passes so they're tradeable

I know I'm forgetting more.

+1, also fix pet taming item so that they are tradable or even storagable. I actually feel like there's no point making most of the eqs untradable since they're basically a regular shop instead of cash shop.

I'm willing to be they all work on official mechanics, just that official mechanics are so fucking retarded and counter-intuitive that people assume it's bugged.

Everything eA did "wrong", it actually did right.

you literally already have a race of the day npc that is set to invisible and inactive

Okay so Beast Strafing seems to be set to uh, cast on yourself. I think they tried to implement it as some sort of monk combo skill where using it will automatically fire at your last target and never finished.

I'm going to set it to target enemies and hopefully that should make it work as normal. I see that in the renewal skill database it's set to target enemies so in most likely the devs just... forgot to update pre-renewal. Or something. Man.

There is a configuration for Grand Cross to use the number of enemies in a single cell to do more hits so you don't just hit stacked mobs once. But it has the fabled don't touch this commentary so I'm guessing it doesn't work as intended. Maybe it hits every monster in range extra times so some get hit more than they should. I don't know.

But I'll turn it on anyway.

For the headgear, as far as I can tell, they either use kRO info, or they just slapped 1 or 2 def on it if kRO didn't have the item available.

But for whatever reason the translation team just lifted the iRO descriptions over. Which would be why it says pencil adds +2 dex but actually requires a combo with model hat to work.

Beast Strafing was never a targeted attack.

talonRO has 1000+ hats ;^)

Beast Strafing WAS supposed to be similar to monk's combo.

The skill is just as broken on rA so enjoy lmao.

Okay updated BS and GC.

Figured. But it doesn't work properly because it seems to use the target data from auto attacks, but using a skill sets that to none.

So I'm guessing:
AA -> BS -> AA -> BS
Would work. But you can't spam BS, and using say DS or a buff would also remove the target.

I don't know what race of the day is.

Race of the day grants bonus exp to a certain property (changing every 24 hours)

Undead, Demi-human, Plant, etc. I like it because you party for things you otherwise wouldn't

+1 on that

did you bump it to 20x/20x/100x yet?

Strange, Grand Cross seems to only hit once now regardless of stack but... damage might be tripled? So each "wave" was added into one hit.

Getting 8k+ hits on Orc Zombies which is more than I recall it doing.

Rates are changed yeah, just didn't update the patcher and site yet to say 20x instead of 14x.

You left!

bump

bump the rump