/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 General

Rerr Edition

Previous heist: >(NEW) Workshop Manual
overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (Frank is back)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2skills.com/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date, somebody update this shit already):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=jHEkCM3fTrc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jvoSnVLo9A
youtube.com/watch?v=3A5NcsV1Lks
youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for HYOG.
youtube.com/watch?v=6jvoSnVLo9A

hoxhude

Post cute things

I swear all these gay scalies posters are just shitposters pretending to be gay scalies.

GET THE FUCK UP

20 second cooldown timer of this effect starts now.

>75.6 damage shotgun
Why?

Overkill makes every shotgun worth it, so long as heads are hit.

I like how I can see the mag depleting in the kobus.

UAR also a cute

with 70 damage you can one hit kill grey swat on death wish with overkill active
going a little higher than that lets you kill them more easily at range since shotguns have such severe damage falloff

Well okay, if you're using Overkill, it's fine I guess.

12th for kawaii cosplay

UPDATE
WHEN

I want to do lewd things with bodhi !

They have an external QA team working on the console update patch! Almir said it so it must be coming soon!

Soon, heisters! ;)

who /YEAH/ here ?

youtube.com/watch?v=3A5NcsV1Lks

YEAH

Never, devs are fleeing the country with all the steam money.

daily reminder pic related is the only news we had from the devs since they came back from their well deserved vacations.

y/n
>Detected possible malicious code in image file.
what the fuck

Veeky Forums probably just scans files for byte-for-byte signature matches from its dataset of malicious files and your binary file just HAPPENED to match a piece.

That or you're trying to give us viruses.

Hliarious coincidence.

thats the second screenshot of it
its still not letting me upload the first; the only difference is that its slightly bigger (782x794)

Meh, the pattern in the center is a bit too discrete. Nobody in the lobby will be able to clearly spot it.

better?

If you resave it as a JPG or something, it'll probably pass. That's what I do with PNG screenshots.

people get so furious just because you're labeled "cheater" and it's hilarious

>mfw seeing their reactions when using legendary skins

Pattern is a lot better although it's still hard to spot the "eyes" part and shit. Just use a piano black material with some white/color to really push it to the limit.

Bonus points for using this pattern on the warface mask though.

i want the material to stay the same since its the same color as the improved tac suit
i have multiples of each color combo so if you want to recommend something i can try it

>host is bragging non-stop about how they have sick rare skins
>private profile
>in the loadout screen, their skins are flickering on and off non-stop because their skin unlocker is flaky

>tfw relegated to crew chief
>tfw squishier than everyone else

>will never run into that one cheater that let people secure body bags for nearly a million each

i dont have the payday 2 font, sry

shills need to fucking go

i had some guy nonstop trying to convince me to buy dlc for this scam of a game and constantly mocking me for cheating

I really hate that perk decks have these four "wasted" skill slots instead of a more unique experience

>top tier
>rogue
>crook
>grinder
>dodge in current year

>crew chief
>low tier
>maniac
>low tier

this list is shit and you should kil yourself

I did the math wrong on crook's dodge, it should be 65% not 80%
I forgot they reduced sprinting dodge bonus to 10% from 25%

Crook and Rogue have no business being on top, and Crook should be a tier lower than Rogue.

Wally quit joking around

Dodge nerfs put Rogue on second-best, and Crook was always the shitter pick because MUH BV ARMOUR.

>Crew chief in low tier
>maniac in low tier
>gambler in low tier

the best deathwish team comp is crew chief, maniac, gambler, anarchist

what the fuck are you doing son

They'd probably end up with a hybrid of the issues they have with perk decks that they used to have with tier bonuses where some benefits like 25% bonus headshot damage are SO good that literally everyone needs them and it'd decrease the number of viable builds further

>135 armor
>40 dodge
>bad
?????

the best deathwish team comp is anarchist, anarchist, anarchist, anarchist

No

40 dodge only while sprinting and with Sneaky Bastard.

It's shit for dodge, it's shit for armour.
It's like how the CTV is shit because it has all the negatives of the ICTV with none of the armour. Crook has none of the dodge and none of the armour.

People who go "Oh I like having some armour with my dodge" and then talk about their BV Crook dodge builds are categorically bad.

I'm nobody here, be please be aware of speed.
I use Crook, not for dodge, but for armor and speed. ICTV is heavy, dodge is too unreliable.

It's a middle ground for both dodge and armor you fucking dense idiot. 40 dodge is perfectly acceptable when you also have 135 armor to be falling back on if it does end up failing. Trying to categorize what's good in this game by assuming either extreme of armor only or dodge only as being the only good ways of building is fucking ignorant and stupid.

also forgot to update Armorer

there is literally no downside to anarchist and it is viable for every situtation

what's the best weapon(s) to use with sentries? is having a high ammo capacity important?

the best weapon is using the actual weapon since sentries are dogshit

whatever gets you your ammo back the fastest, which typically is medium-high ammo pool weapons

Pre-U100 consensus was grenade launchers because of their ammo pickup to max ammo ratio. As in, something, it takes like 5 ammo pickups to cap out to 100% ammo. But using sentries Post-U100 felt weird using grenade launchers because the game won't let me put down the sentries. I don't know, rounding.
Just use whatever, I use the not-MP5.

>Crook become finally viable during last year,
>Overkill decide it's too OP and nerf its shit down, making it for light armorcunts a worse option compared to Rogue,

I wish the devs would understand middle grounds in this game never work out, especially for this perk deck since you end up with not that many armor, doge or even with an health regen. It's THAT bad.

Whatever has high ammo pickup.

I bring my CAR-4+HE Judge combo because it's easy to run out, grab a couple boxes, and be over sentry reload thresholds.

gl40 or China puff with fully loaded aced. Whenever you place a sentry, it takes like 48% of the ammo pool of one weapon so you don't need to adapt your two weapons for your sentries, just to pick that ammo from the dead cops like crazy.

why are incendiary grenades silenced

Molotovs arent silenced

So grenade launcher users get something to bring for their shadow raid jobs

how do I move away from shotguns

started playing on deathwish and everything else feels weak

oh ok thanks for clearing that up

>he doesn't have that one guy nonstop trying to convince him to buy skins for this scam of a game and constantly mocking him for using the skin unlocker

Dumb frogposter.

>ex-pres low tier

what the fuck

get gude get hoxhude

it leaves you too vulnerable to burst damage to be comparable to other decks

Use AK 7.62, Heavy Eagle or Falcon Rifke, ace fully loaded aced with the accuracy and stability skills and take your comfiest position possible in your chair.

Best early 2014 mod, prove me wrong vanillafags.

>backdoored

I'm using Fully loaded ace with body expertise aced and a brenning and it's pretty effective so far

just did a 2man DW 12 bag cookoff

brenner, sorry

rpk is just as good as bren but with a better pickup rate

I never run out of ammo with the brenner as is, but ill check it out

both the rpk and brenner are the only lmgs able to perform tactical reloads too, but the brenner's reload is so god awful long it hardly makes a difference
reloading with the rpk feels like using one of the heavier duty assault rifles

underrated post

>all those peoples forgetting about the godly KSP

ksp's alright too

76th for team work makes the dream work.

it's the grinder of the poor, no wonders people don't want to gimp themselves by using this perk deck

You are the worst fucking player in this thread right now

>Rerr edition
it's rrerr you fucking slut
tell me there's a mod that replaces your health with the e621 logo
i want it i need it

Kill yourself furfag

brb shooting self

feel free to disagree with any of the facts stated in the infographic

There are no facts there you delusional shitter

you're entitled
to your opinion

Fuck your opinion shitter

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4

but seriously there's nothing wrong with the list put it in the next op ty in advance

Kill yourself

>there's nothing wrong with the list

Deader than Almir's soul.

Deader than our god Simon Viklund

Speaking of the LMG and minigun, should i go for more accuracy or stability for those kind of weapons ? They tend to really feel like shit for the most parts.

thats because they are shit

Accuracy. Recoil can be controlled by getting good. Stable Shot Ace is mui importante. Sureshot Ace helps, you're not gonna aim for heads. Body Expertise makes body shots better. Bipods let you turn the LMGs into snipers if built right, as long as you an aim them. Don't expect effective use of SBLB.

I don't understand why people give LMGs such shit, I'd rather use the Brenner over any assault rifle any day. Skills provided.