/hsg/ Hearthstone General

One Night in Karazhan is the TGT of Adventures

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Priests, mass suicide now?

Say your last words.

Blizzard dev team confirmed for raging fedora atheists

Real new thread

Ignore this ugly one

Overall: Adventure is Garbage

Class cards just force petdecks instead of being decent cards, except for hunter who just got good shit full stop

Worst expansion yet

Purify aside, why the fuck does Blizzard keep making 4 drops for Priests?

I mean, what the fuck?

>all these new dragon cards

I cannot fucking wait for dragon paladin holy shit, I'm hyped as fuck

P U R I F Y
U
R
I
F
Y

AN ACTUAL CARD THEY'RE PRINTING

Why the fuck they keep making 4 drops for paladin

reposting from previous thread:
Watcher + purify is 4 mana, 2 cards for a 4/5. in other words, you could just play a yeti and it'd be more efficient.

eerie statue + Purify: 6 mana, 2 cards, 7/7. you just blew an extra card to play a war golem a turn early, or a boulderfist ogre with +1 attack. in a meta with classes that can just dump a 4 mana 7/7, this is bad.

Purify would have to be 0 mana to even consider playing, and even then it would only be found in niche decks.

They just made them to sell BRM to new players before it is gone

>redditors thinking priest is bad

Post your face when Hunter got the best cards

Post your face when Priest got the SHITTEST cards ever seen in one Adventure

Moat lurker is going to be digusting paladin nzoth decks.

>Trade with your tirion
>Kill said weak tirion
>Bring him back
>New tirion dies
>Play Nzoth.
>Summons 2 tirions and previous moat lurker
potentially a third if new lurker remembers what it previous killed

I wonder if Blizzard will blacklist Frodan after tonight. He seemed to be more critical of the cards than usual and actually go so far as to be genuinely dissapointed like we all are at the state of Priest.

All the other classes got alright cards that can see some practical use and even enhance current decks but Priest got completely fucked.

>Not even a link to the previous thread.
>'Alleria a cute'

Fuck off weaboo faggot.

Then you'd be down a card which would be terrible.
You play ancient watcher on 2, silence and pw:s on 3. That's akin to playing a 4/7 on turn two with overload 3 because it can attack the next turn. You guys aren't thinking this through all the way. I'm not saying it's amazing but it's better than you're giving it credit for.

Would a 4/7 for 2 mana overload 3 be played? Possibly.

>morons think priest is good

Zetalot did nothing wrong

dragon control n'zoth paladin here I fucking come

Druid seems strong. That 6 drop is insane. You just have to get 1 single beast, it doesn't even matter if it's raptor or raven or whatever. It's always going to be worth it.

>Even the most competitive of Priest decks are T4 at best
>Literally EVERY other class has one that's at least T3

Okay retard.

senior dev admits to watching zetalot and using his decks

no good priest cards this expansion

Fucking shit.

Hunters always get good cards. The worst they've ever got was the Webspinners for 6 mana, and even then it's a good card for those really slow games.

There is not a human entity in existence that would not express some degree of disappointment in the Priest cards shown.

Ben Brode gets questioned on video about the Firelands Portal and Arena balance

>Brode: I guess we can NOT make more powerful commons for Mage and Rogue, and make more useful common cards for the shit classes like Hunter, Priest, etc

>Brode: Except I don't think that's the solution, what if I change the way I code arena (Which I don't know if I even can do), or the way that draft in arena works (Which again, I don't know if I can do), or what if arena gets replaced by another play mode, or what if we solution it when new technology comes to Blizzard in some years

>Laughs

>Next question please

THIS GUY IS FUCKING RETARDED

post your reaction when
>PRIEST
>PRIEST
>PRIEST
>PRIEST
>PRIEST

>run the curator
>battlecry, add chillmaw, kodo, and murloc knight to your hand

so, uh, why isn't purify a one mana spell like power word? i don't think silencing your own shit is more useful than giving a minion +2 health so you can actually use your hero power effectively.

I think the Priest card could be decent? If you get Ancient Watcher out on turn 2 you have the ability to utilize it on turn 3, taunt it with Sunfury (which you could run in a hypothetical selfsilence priest deck) or you've got your opponent knowing you can do either and trying to preemptively deal with it. So Priest could use it the same way handlock did. They don't have shadowflame though. So who the fuck knows. The card is bad but I don't think it's terrible.

It's aggro divine shield paladin this time with egg and maybe even Mysterious Challenger

>Would a 4/7 for 2 mana overload 3 be played?
Over two turns and using up 3 cards? No.

I'm glad Priest will remain shit. Annoying thieving fuck loves to stall games into the 30 minute zone.

Stay unplayed you annoying fuck.

The big problem is if Tirion manages to stay on the board for a single turn, you probably won the game without any resummoning unless you were low and they just burned your face.

It's as efficient as Injured Blademaster + Circle.

Priest already had that and they don't even run it anymore.

Rexxar, save us from the evil that is about to be visited upon us.

Purify might be playable at 1 mana.

Purify should cost 1 mana to cycle and be worth running slow wombo combo

this

THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE
BLIZZARD LITERALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PRIEST
HAHAHAHA

It's probably the worst card ever printed in HS. It's completely symptomatic of the problems with Priest too.

PURIFY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we already have a 4/7 turn 3, it's called injured blademaster + circle of healing, and blademaster's still useful even without CoH. ancient watcher is nothing without the silence, and the silence is basically nothing without anything to silence.

All I want to do is buff and heal my own minions for fuck's sake.

Are you fucking stupid? All of this shitty fucking effort and for what? So I can play a Yeti one turn earlier? I have to run two God awful cards and waste 2 turns setting them up so I can get a FUCKING YETI?

Do you realize how pathetic that is compared to what every other class has?

God damn are you double digit ranked?

t. aggro shitters.

>using up 3 cards
You only "use up" one card because pw:s and purify draw cards. You aren't going to fatigue in this meta.

That's because it circle doesn't replace itself in your hand. Card advantage is important.

and now Rogue does it 100x better

>priest will never be good

I can't find the new cards on facebook what the fuck

Mein Neger

Priest is now the 10th class in HS.

t. buttblasted priestbab

nzoth priest is cancer in wild

>Purify: All standard cards that benefit from you silencing them

Shadow Madness

Ancient Watcher

Argent Watchman

Coliseum Manager

Silithid Swarmer

Eerie Statue

Corrupted Healbot

Venture Co Mercenary

Mogor's Champion

The Beast

Icehowl

I might've missed some cards, but still, things are looking grim for my favourite class.

I think the basic idea is Novice Engineer was worth 1/2 stats and draw a card. So 2 mana is worth draw 1 card + a body and this silence effect enables a body. The problem is Blizzard just don't get that if they keep giving bad classes 'okay'-ish cards and not '4 mana 7/7' cards then the classes don't improve.

The first three turns of the game are extremely important against decks like Zoo and Face shaman e.t.c. . Also the difference between a turn yeti and a turn 2 yeti are pretty huge, gving Priest an ability to play a 4/5 and be threatening on turn 2 is the early game they need. this card doesn't do that though .

>tfw the reveal chart on >Reddit isn't updated

I DON'T EVEN WANT THEM TO UPDATE IT. I DON'T WANT TO BE REMINDED OF THE GARBAGE THAT PRIEST GOT.

4/7 on 2 is better than a a 4/7 on 3 that loses card advantage. And if you're running eerie statue and ancient watcher, I guarantee you'd bee running defender of argus and sunfury protector.

Again, it's not amazing but to call it complete garbage makes you look like you've never even played the game before.

Dark Speaker

Barnes

Volajz

I just think of the situations where this could be useful, and every time I think "hey, maybe this card isn't garbage after all", I find something that dashes those hopes.
priest is somehow popular despite it becoming trashman in the meta. probably because you don't need to have expensive cards; you can just take your opponent's.

OUR BOY KRIPP ABOUT TO REVIEW THE CARDS

I will hunt them down

I'm using Trump's budget Dragon/Pirate deck. Look good? Anything I should change?

and the 2/4 legendary they released last expansion

Rogue makes copies, that's not stealing.

>All of those combos are 5+ mana with no reliable early game to play into them with

TH-THANKS BEN.

twitch.tv
/playhearthstone/v/82013812?t=04m17s

that reaction, my fucking sides

Is violet illusionist worth running in zoo? Good stats for a 3 drop, and you get free hero powers if it's not removed. The only thing you really run in 3 are Imp Bosses (which are close to leaving standard) and Brann, if you're a madman.

>According to the Google Poll Stadistics of /hsg/ 90% of the playerbase on this shit hole had Priest as their favorite Class

>Get shit on this hard

Are you guys gonna keep having ANY hope for Priest?

>90% also hated Hunter
>Hunter gets the best cards

Are you gonna switch sides now?

After seeing it I'm not sure I will spend my gold on it.

not as good as 3 drops such as harvest golem, scarlet crusader, imp master and the ones that are already in the deck

No, it's not decent. You're paying 4 mana to get a 4/5 out with no additional synergies in the deck. The two cards are worthless on their own and just slightly decent together, and that's not good. Equating this to what handlock used to do is wrong because priest can't perform the same gameplan as handlock without shadowflames and moltens being shit, which pushed handlock out of being a viable deck anyway.

Unlike Handlock, Priest doesn't have shadowflame, and doesn't benefit from taunting up minions that can't attack because then you can't dictate beneficial trades to use your hero power effectively. Handlock was okay with just taunting up ancient watchers because buying a few extra turns meant you could drop down a huge number of big guys/force them to overextend and punish with shadowflame before burst healing back up. Priest can't punish as effectively, nor can it drop down a huge mass of stats for free.

Not even handlock would run this card because the flexibility of owl/spellbreaker silencing enemy minions was extremely important.

No. If you're worried about your health total in Zoo then you've probably already lost.

>forgetting the trump

No. I refuse to encourage this kind of evil.

I'll play my shitty meme Priest decks and like it.

>mfw hunter master race
>mfw golden rexxar
>mfw less than 150 wins on anduin

I still really like Priest. It's just shit in standard right now.

>Brann, if you're a madman
What's that supposed to mean? I run Brann in zoo.

He just stays silent for like 10 seconds. This is amazing.

>mfw Priest shitters btfo yet again
>tfw Zoobab and proud

He doesn't pair well with flame imps, doomguards, or Leeroy. There are more opportunities for him to be good than bad, but he can still screw you over or be a dead drop. I've had more success after taking him out.

Druid, Mage, Paladin and Hunter all seem to have good cards incoming. Not sure if the Shaman or Rogue ones will have much impact.

Priest - KEK

I totally agree, more than anything else I just wonder why they didn't allow you to silence ANY card. It's obviously not what they're going for but what's the harm in giving Priest a single target silence when they have Shadow Word cards are a 4 mana silence all enemy minions.

>kripp can't spell menagerie
is he drunk on OJ

this
went through a small DS/IF phase

Silence hurts the players feelings ):

So long priestfags. You will be missed

Who /Valeera/ here?

Thoughts?

Menagerie Warden is broken as hell, he's completely right.

>POWER WORD SHIELD: 1 MANA, GIVE A MINION +2 HEALTH AND DRAW A CARD

>ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY FUCKING KIDDING ME, BRODE: 2 MANA, SILENCE YOUR OWN MINION AND DRAW A CARD

Giving any minion +2 HP is officially worse than silencing your own minion, who knew. How could they think for a second that was okay to print.

>free hero power

Yeah, no. You mean free Pit Lord, right? Because that would be the only excuse for removing one of the good 3 drops that create value in order to add this one. And I could see it work.

>So I can play a Yeti one turn earlier
Two turns earlier actually. There's a reason Totem Golem is so good. You can think of it, with just the two cards, as a 2 mana 4/5 overload 2. Since Purify replaces itself in your hand, it's not a complete waste.

Valid points. You should also consider that silencing a 1/1 that Barnes summons turns it into the full minion. If Barnes brings out an Eerie Statue and you silence it, you have a fully functional 7/7 and a 3/4 for just 6 mana.

>I always like making my own minion..........worse

based frodan saying it how it is

I don't like when she says

>MASTERFUL

Like what the fuck don't exalt my opponent plays