>A big house
>Making 500k+ a year
>Lots of rich entrepreneur friends
>Lots of rich, old and successful businessmen friends
>Muttonchops

Other urls found in this thread:

bemorewithless.com/the-story-of-the-mexican-fisherman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Save up 500k by age 28 so I don't ever have to work anymore and spend the rest of my life watching anime and playing video games.

i just want wife with big boobies and a decent face

Being young while having a passive income is my dream. That's it. I am content with literally everything about me as a person physically and mentally. Financially, I have nothing, and I don't care about having a lot of money in old age. I'm 21, and to have an income of like $10,000 per month would put me on top of the world. I just can't think of anything that would get me there, at all. I can't even find a job flipping burgers here in Pennsylvania.

Young and rich. I want to have a legacy and be powerful but I have no idea how to.

Same 28, but I want one million

I wish I could earn enough money so I can run an ac 24/7 during the whole summer

I want to work for Sega

Same bro.

I'm planning on saving half my income for the next ten years, building it into a nice portfolio and retiring early to live meagerly off interest. What's your plan?

Start my own consultancy company.

Have a $1m net worth before I'm 40.

Start a non-profit.

Buy my mom a new house.

Here's a tip you fucking faggots, dreams are for losers. Plans are for winners.

Based

I want to earn £100,000 a year by the time I'm 30. I then want to maintain this income and reduce working hours to around 10 - 15 a week. Once I have that, I want to start an animal rescue center with the rest of my spare time.

I'm 27 and making £60k now as a Head of Marketing. I have enough money to invest in side businesses and grow my income, the eventual goal is to make my business a full time job.

My dream is to optimize the expresion of purchasing power by transcending its function as a simple tool in society.

Money gives you the power to become who you truly are and constitutes the backbone, tissue and underlying nevralgic structure governed by cycles.

Ultimately transcending money without reinjecting the nefarious effects on the lowest substrata of humanity; reaching common ground to constructively and conducively affect a balance where meritocracy prevails for the sake of indiividualism and freedom as one final goal, freedom of weatlh with the burden of responsibility managed efficiently.

sell drugs. srs

Two different (realistic) dreams. Not sure which to aim for

Dream 1:
>Continue making steady profits with fx and commodity trading for next 3 years and save most of it
>Use the money to start up my own pizza place
>continue trading in the back room of pizza place to make enough to cover running costs
>all money made from pizza biz is pure profit
>live well, pay staff well and give leftover pizza to those in need at the end of each day
>trading while eating pizza all day

Dream 2:
>Same deal with saving trading profits for a few more years
>buy some cheap properties back in my home town (extremely cheap compared to national and even regional average)
>improve the properties and either sell them on for 10k profit each or rent them out until house prices rise (rock bottom right now where I live)
>rinse and repeat while living fairly comfortable life and abandon trading because I love DIY projects and would enjoy doing it every day.

Obviously those are more "goals" than dreams I guess. If I could make a biz dream come true I'd come up with some crazy invention I can't think of or just inherit millions from a long lost relative or something.

>connections
>stable job with steady income
>even more steady income from passive investments
>properties I can make even more money from
>hopefully retire early

Release Engineer here making 80k + profit sharing at 27.

My main dream is to get good enough at my job that I can make ACTUAL negotiations for work. Making 200k for 40 hours is one thing, and it's very impressive, but almost no company in the US will pay you 100k and allow you to do 20 hours. The idea of properly compensated part-time work is baffling to US businesses and it's my goal, I want my free time back.

Buy my parents a house.

desperate

I want to set all of my blue collar friends up with a good job that lets them take care of their families complete with a good retirement.
I want to set all of my white collar friends up with backing and lucrative deals so they can work on their thing.
I want to be able to patronize my artistic friends so that they can express themselves freely.
I want to get into politics eventually, but not so deep that it corrupts me. I want to be able to see a difference I'm making in local lives.
I want my kids to have opportunities and choices in life.

Most importantly I want the Spice to flow.

Food retail is a harsh business

A better germany for my children really.

missed your chance 60 years ago tbqf m8

Damn man you reappy do sound like a politician

I want to own a decent plot of land, preferably in or near the mountains. I could do some small scale ranching and farming and set up a range to shoot guns all day. That's pretty much it, I don't think I would really want or need anything more than that. More money just means more+better land options and more guns.

Working on it. I'm just not ready to go quite as far as I'd have to in order to take power just yet. I'm holding off til a bit later in life.

>Own a home
>Have a wife and kids
>Make enough to support us

i don't have any dreams

Those sound like a huge waste of time. You should read the old story of the investment banker and the fisherman. I just want a small house and enough money to do what I enjoy now, not working like a slave just to have a little fun when I'm older than 65 and my body hardly works.

How come Tony Stark never asked Thor how to be immortal? He is certainly vain enough to try to figure it out. Okay they aren't immortal, but they live like over ten thousand years.

im joining the navy with the hopes of being secretary of defense, i feel like military gives you a certain level of power and respect if you use it right

Reachable Dream:
>complete internship, get grad offer
>do CA, work into CF at a big 4
>transfer into IB or capital management
>work and invest, buy a decent house, live comfortably, have kids etc.

Basically just a normal upper middle class life doing something I enjoy

Unrealistic goal:
>Establish a cult like following
>militarise them in secret and annex a small island in my name
>proclaim myself supreme leader o said island
>invite intelligent freedom loving people to live on my island as long as they are productive (ie. Research)
>create a self sustained utopia where scientific progress is not slowed because of ethical or legal concerns
>become Gadaffi

i hear ya bro.

What's the story called? Am interested.

sounds like my current path.

36 now, almost there.

Consulting side is coming together somewhat now. I've decided to focus on retail small business.

Basically this. I don't want to waste my life making money for someone else just for them to share some of it with me. I want enough money that I can live independently without needing to work 40 hours a week.

I hate not having enough time for really living and having to try to squeeze everything I want to do into my free time, most of which is when I'm tired from being at work that day.

Well..

>Be 190-215 lbs & 8-10% bodyfat
>Own a big ass house somewhere
>Apartments in Tokyo, Chicago, and NYC
>Own a Company
>Expensive clothes
>Wife 5'10-5'11" with fake tits
>Time to focus on hobbies
>Travel a lot

Thats about it

create a successful prosthetics company

Not live in the US anymore

Getting a job

>>Continue making steady profits with fx

This shit is almost impossible if you're a standalone guy.

>move to remote part time work at 30 as a half retirement
>retire fully by 40

Starting to look like it won't happen but who knows?

I don't want to be rich, I just want to not work. I just want to live in an itty bitty studio apartment and take public transit or walk/bike. I don't want a mansion or a fancy car; they're pains in the ass.

A dream is the starting point for a plan. Who said we haven't drafted it up and made the calculations, fgt?

I've inherited several of my father's properties, the most of expensive of which being valued at 1.2 million. Should I sell it and live of the proceeds?

this is the dream
finances are secondary

In terms of actual money, I just want enough to live comfortably but still be able to splurge on clothes and my hobbies (aquariums).

Well, I also want a nice house or a nice condo in some downtown area, but that is slightly less important to me at this moment.

The problem is my current life/intellectual goal is to get my PhD in Math. Shits gonna take me at least another 4 years, and stipends are shit (like 20k per year), but I want to live it up while I'm still young. Also the only long-term career I think would satisfy my soul would be a Math professor, but to be honest I am not particularly brilliant so I will probably end up in some random school in the middle of nowhere.

fug

>land a good job
>invest on the side
>make enough money to pay for expensive medical treatments when I'm old
>stay alive long enough with these medical treatments to begin replacing parts of my body and brain with mechanical/computer parts
>slowly replace my entire brain with programmable computer parts
>run a machine learning algorithm on my brain that makes my brain learn how to machine learn
>exponentially increase intellegence and knowledge
>figure out FTL travel
>leave Earth and wonder through the universe
>find an Earth like planet with easily avaliable food sources and no dangerous predators
>plant organic baby versions of myself on that planet along with female baby versions of myself for reproduction
>leave
>come back in 200,000 years when they're going through their industrial revolution
>tell them that I am god and I need them to mine metals for me or they're going to hell
>when they mine enough, build a huge quantum computer
>simulate a multiverse on that quantum computer
>put myself into the simulation as an unborn baby on Earth
>start again

bemorewithless.com/the-story-of-the-mexican-fisherman/

finding tranquility

get a girl to laugh at my jokes

even once

>own a nice flat in some swanky European city
>drive a nice car
>make $300k+ a year
>have a lot of friends

>have a loving wife who I can engage in tender missionary sex with late at night or early in the morning as the sun shines on us through a window
>have her fall asleep on top of me so I can feel her heartbeat on mine

Just a simple pleasure I'd like to experience desu

>be inna military
>invest every check I make
>2 years in I'm making 6k a month
>one more year I'll be at 10k
You'll make it senpai.
We'll all make it.

Have stable income that will let me live in a home with windows on all four sides, work no more than 6 hours 5 days a week after 10 AM, and go on vacation to another country every 2-5 years.

> 60 years ago
> 1956

Nigga are you from the late 90s? The Internet Bubble is about to pop. Sell your shit now and buy Apple and alphabet around 2002