League of Legends General - /lolg/

old: Guide to Diamond edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Cfktq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's riot, GP will probably be nerfed to the ground. It's not like he makes some high LCS plays or something, he's just good in the hands of someone competent and is really fun to use at his highest skillcap.

>mfw I learned how to do triple barrel tech

why is it that in rankeds the enemies are playing worse but it's harder to win the game

adorable foxes

bird still feels kinda insane damage wise

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums up on NA +4

xth for this general and community as a whole know nothing about the game and just mimic what the pros/streamers say despite being silver rank themselves.

People here actually think gangplank and yasuo are OP despite anyone who played those champions in their shitter elo would feed out the ass

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

>and is really fun to use at his highest skillcap

not for some five other people
watching him take no damage or heal up against your burst damage and then just demolishing them with autos and qs without even having to use barrels is rather disheartening

>They still think Yasuo is OP

this is the power of low skill floor high skillcap champs

Its the same thing with Riven,Azir,Nidalee,Au Sol,Lee Singa, Twisted Fate and Yasuo.

Its something Riot likes but proves to be problematic time and time again.

>moosh still doesn't rush TF into GB with swifties or mercs
wew

Oh, so that was what kfo meant on twitter about Solo.

My sides.

I love Lissandra!
And Popstar Ahri's dance with blue buff!

They are both op right now

rumble

>We want Leona to do something other than auto attack after using her combo on someone
>So we gave her 3 special auto attacks

She still feels exactly like she was prior to this change

>watching him take no damage
>heal up against your burst damage
????
He's squishy as fuck, has relatively average HP values, and his w has a long as fuck cooldown that only scales with AP and has a high mana cost. Complain about GP all you want but saying he's too tanky or some stupid shit is quite retarded.

>mercs on gp
>swifties on gp
For... what... purpose...

have a good night anons

That Jhin player has some impressive skills, and an above average girth cock.

>playing poorly all game
>album ended
>muted everybody so i can focus
>spidey sense is tingling
wew

bonus points to jayce to getting a quadra like 10 minutes in

Hey guys, shitty writefag here. I've a few weeks to kill before classes start up again. Give some suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

why can i only win with Jinx anymore?

her kit is perfect

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums na vidya +2

write something that'll push me over the edge
GIVE ME A REASON TO END IT

Because literally anything is better than CDR boots. The common GP build is now TF - GB - Swifites - full crit as it gives you more chasing power when engaging with barrels or merc when you want a bit more sustain. Lucidity boots offer nothing aside from 10% cdr which you can get from GB. GB also makes your barrels stronger because of the +20 armor pen.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

teemo being castrated

22 days.

Kayle femdom

Ahri a best

Don't you mea- y'know what? I'm not gonna finish it, you already know what I'm gonna say.

I prefer a lower summoner spell cd and take MR blues. I still get ghostblade second most games.

Why be hype for this after the utter shitshow the first one turned out to be?

I want to work out in Poppy.

I want to kill lulu

Best male character.
Best chest.
Best hair.
I miss graves poster

>enemy gangplank stands in our team and gets collapsed on
>uses w
>gets bigger and has a shield
>full hp 4 seconds afterwards
>check his build
>no steraks

maybe i'm just so tired i start imagining things

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums bets

sketches

BARREL

25 days

ANOTHER

maw nigga

>25 days

The wait is killing me

Because by the looks of it Waero is redeeming himself by putting actual sex scenes and not doing retarded shit like distributing through DLsite so it gets censored to retarded extents.
Instead he's selling it physically and through other site with less retarded censorship policies, so this one might have little to no censorship.
Have a look at the teasers he's been posting, they look dank.
imgur.com/a/Cfktq

>gangplank on both teams

Proof that Veeky Forums sucks at the game

kill yourself nigga, lulu is pure.

>Best male character.
That's not Yasuo.

>MR blues
Try this and see if you like it, I know I do. There's nothing wrong with MR runes but they'll only be useful against AP users, while health is more consistent against all users. Also, make sure you have the mastery that gives you 45% cdr as it helps you with your scaling CDR blues.

Yasuo's design is pretty fucking cool, too bad he's cancer.

25 days until the next two slots
There's 2 more after those
It's coming sooner than Veigarette's pic

FINISH IN

shame he chose shit girls in here

fucks sake was it so hard to make a good syndra doujin?

XTH FOR YASUO GUTTED WHEN

also lulu buffs when

I cry myself to sleep every night

Just out of question, why did aka6 space it out that long?

it's his backlog. he doesn't restrict commissions so people end up reserving well in advance

best one yet

Is that the Tobias setup?
I used to run 10% cdr but that is kinda stale these days when you can just get 40% sooner by buying items. Of course I wouldnt run MR vs a full AD team but yeah. Also I take the flat armor/magic pen mastery, I feel like 5% cdr is overrated. I like having as much damage as possible on GP

this is going into october isn't it?

aka6 works by stream slots, you pay him $30 for 2 hours of his time, to avoid people just buying like 10 slots and making him stream the same picture for a week, he limits slots by 2 at a time per customer

contestguy bought 4 slots (probably his and watsu's) and got into the queue again for more slots, but those are only in 25 days

>shit girls
shit taste desu fampai

well this guy is mostly making comic joke about suggestive things i dont know why people expected his doujn to be good when all he has proven until now is he draw well

meriipu it's like 5am why are you still awake

wanna play normals

Eh, yordles aren't my thing but I can tell he's at least remembered he's supposed to be drawing actual sex scenes this time. Not like he has to try very hard to put out a better product than his last one.

Iam in a normal right now

abouts to bedddd

people mock aka6 but he was the perfect pick for the contest, the dude knows how to draw degenerate sluts

So how complete is the picture at this point? Is he done with the line art and moved on to coloring or is he still working on the numerous details?

xth for rape.

have good sleepy friend

Tobias takes flat cdr instead of scaling I think.

Lines are done, he just started coloring

>yordles and le meme genderbent nasus

fucking garbage

because it's really not hard to do a good doujin, i mean you don't need a plot or anything, if you can draw well in a comic setting (which he has proven he can) then all you have to do is take one step further, show nudity and penetration and there you go

what you dont do is market is as an adult piece and then add shitty memes, no cumshot, no good sex angles and almost no sex scenes

>FINISH IN
Fuck, you got a chuckle out of me, I'm so immature.

>Lee Sin
>SotA
Fucking shitter.

and only 36-60 more days until HE reigns supreme at top once more

If the ghouls dont eat you alive then he will simply bury you alive.

THEY

WILL

REMEMBER

YORICK

MORI

>autonomus

i know that guy

?

>Get AD
>FIrst/second pick
>Everyone on my team decides to say FUCK IT to team comp and picks mages and assassins
>We get fucking brutalised by the enemy team's massive frontline strength and mobility
>"OMG AD WHY DON'T YOU DO ANYTHING!?!?!?!"
>They point out my super low damage in the end lobby

Are people fucking clueless? Do they not understand the concept of picking what your team needs, not what you WANT to play?

who

No, they don't understand that. A good majority of them dont. Thats why ranked is cancer if you actually care about climbing, complete waste of time and energy

So did nips hate this or was it just /lolg/

PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK NUNU TOP

NEVER

EVER

>talk with Redchicken a bit about this
>turns out Niels is just as despised in the east as he is in the west

They probably hated it too

Pixiv artists are generally too polite to tell someone to fuck off unfortunately

It sold pretty well, actually.
Bandlebro is almost ready to move to America, and she said that once she gets the she's going to be drawing a lot, so we might get it sooner than we think.

people disliked it because of its wasted potential

with the guy's quality he could've made something on par with the jinx one
instead we got wasted potential: the doujin

All aboard the Brand train

>"everyone hates Niels" being news to anyone

>commission a full set of pinups featuring all the skins for Veigarette from an artist I like
>His monitor dies shortly afterward and he has to postpone it for God knows how long

Maybe she's just cursed

AW YISS

He was raised in a deep dark hole!

The prisoner with no parole.

They locked him up and took his soul.

Shame though what they made.

I called to him and he will come.

he`ll answer him like he is the one.

His arms outstretched but when hes done

He'll be torn apart!

He's back

>killing both the enemy ADC and support with an MF Q

I'm honestly just waiting for him to get a Sion/Poppy grade rework so he'll be all over toplane because the idea of counterjungling scares shitters senseless

Feels pretty good getting a double like that.

Same with securing a kill by using Katarinas Q bouncing into the back line.

>baroness von veigar
I like it

Jinx is so fucking strong holy shit

She has been a top tier soloq AD for like forever now

Does anyone here have a League waifu that isn't a slut and/or yordle?

Ashe is better desu

Jinx has her RETARD SPEED, though.