2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

cute elf edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
[Gist] DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160722_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181736.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181746.html
mega.nz/#!wYoUgQrI!Iquln8G4mcZNi3z1t26kw-5U1FZfYifyHyuUJzhz8tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first foranyone have RJ180032 ?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

>mfw RJ132499 is never coming out

It's actually pretty easy to miss if you don't realize you can climb down on free hanging vines

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181736.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181746.html

Todays releases

Add it to the Never Ever pile.

No one cares about some shitty bug rape side scroller

YOUMAEN UPDATE LINK WHEN

Just buy it if you want it so bad. I want it too but you don't hear me complaining if no one uploads the damn thing. I'd buy it and share it myself if I could but it's the beginning of the month and I'm already broke.

Its new meme you dipshit.
Stop giving him (you)s.

At first i was sure she was in diaper.
Such shame. Is there a game about diapers?

BIG FUCKIN TITTAAAAAYSSS

one day.

NEVER EVER

FUTURE.

There is no FUTURE only DESPAIR.

Fuck, I am browsing Danganronpa thread on /a/ right now? When did this place got invaded by /a/?

Danganronpa was a game before being an anime fucking weeb.

Every board have some /a/ inside it.

I don't remember saying anything about Danganronpa being only an anime, nigger.

that's a genderbending doujin and that picture was originally a guy wasn't it

Yeah but /a/ is the hot place to talk about it right now.

Relating this back to hentai though, are there any games where you can fap to the girl going into full despair?

So for whatever reason, my save file for akakubi arena's gallery (despite downloading the translation) is all in japanese. Could someone give me their save?

Why are you reposting your shitty image everytime? It's horrible

He's doing it either as a remainder, or to avoid the thread from dying

>Magic Girl with ero curse
You'd think they would start using boys instead considering how common it is.

Having the girls lewd from the start ruins immersion.

Unless it's saboten or acerola making the game.

correct

Loli Quest 2 translation when

Fuck off.

my man

>telling people to fuck off when they fucked off one hour and half ago
You're truly the hero we deserve.

how did you guys get your start into HG? or more specifically, 2D HG? Also, do you guys only play them when you want to fap, or play them casually?

>how did you guys get your start into HG? or more specifically, 2D HG?
Virgin Island. I played a few lewd sidescrollers before that, mainly FullFlaps, but I mainly played VNs. Loved Virgin Island so much and still do. Wanted more after that.
>do you guys only play them when you want to fap, or play them casually
To fap but if the game is actually fun, then I can easily get sucked into it for hours without blowing my load, just edging instead.

I think it was some western incomplete shit, Adventures of Garnet.
Then I got directed to ulmf and Sengekei no Gear, and after that it was a slow descent into degenerancy.

well flash games like sex kitten and such were my first Hgames, wasn't until I played Bitch Dancer quest that I decided these would be my main thing though

did someone say sex kitten?

I would never even consider tugging my dick to this shit now a days but back then they were pure gold

That is a cat.
Cats are not made for sexual intercourse.
Choose a better fetish, like scat or NTR.

Would anyone by chance have links to RJ105020 and RJ146999? Both Sakuragi games.

Anybody knows what I'm supposed to do here? The kid gave me some sort of box but I don't know what to do with it.

>XDelta patch I made a name of what I wanted it to be (100_to_113.zip) and shit dun work
You can't name the patch as a .zip, because it isn't a ZIP archive, it's literally the difference between two ZIP files. Name it as .xdelta and compress that .xdelta as a ZIP archive afterwards if you want it to be an actual working .zip file.
Resulting .xdelta will require DeltaPatcher (or another GUI for xdelta3) and whatever zip you chose as a base to reconstruct your v1.13 zip.
I suggested using the demo because it's always available for everyone and very unlikely to change; if you want it the patch to be smaller, you can use v1.00 as a base, but it will be harder to find (let alone v1.10).
If you only want to share it here, the base doesn't matter much as long as it's a publicly available untouched zip off of DLSite.

Catch all the butterflies in the park.

Thanks m8 didn't think about this.

ded

Oh wow, OP finally came around and put the ghostbin in the OP, what a time to be alive

I did it for you user, your little ghostbin is in.

>make game with lewd elf
>only 12 scenes

What a fucking waste.
Should I even bother playing this?

>make game with lewd elf
user that's litteraly every game ever made about elfs

Probably not.

>pirate a game
>act as if you're wasting time
user please.

Just because something is free doesn't mean it's worth time to be wasted on it.

>I'm a retard, please shoot me

I have no gun to shoot you with, sorry m8.

rekt

I think meant your cum

Why do elves even bother forming a society, they should all accept sexual slavery.
Even drows makes perfect wives.

How do I unlock more scenes in 公園いたずらシミュレータ ver.MAKO (RJ157224) ? Does it make a difference how fast I move the "slider" or is it just visual?

The link to the RJ script is still fucked.

What's the OP ? Can't reverse search it

new caryo game, don't bother it's shit

Where would you even get it? All I can find are links to the CG.

It'll come to you naturally if you lurk long enough.

On nyaa there is only the CG and anime sharing has absolutely no links for it. So enlighten me.

(You)

mega.nz/#!wYoUgQrI!Iquln8G4mcZNi3z1t26kw-5U1FZfYifyHyuUJzhz8tM

Where can I get the full translation of Haru Somethingsomething, applied to the game so I don't have to pretend to be smart and try doing it myself?

I started Pocket Gal Hunter and for some reason, when I go through doors or walk to a new area a green cloud will appear around my character for a second. What is this? I thought it might mean I need to use the bathroom or something but I've used the toilet and washed my hands already.

What's new in that one?

You could have recognized Caryo's style. You could have checked new releases on DLsite.You could have read the one of the past threads in which the daily releases fag posted it and anons whined about no links. You could have read the previous thread wherein a fucking mega link was finally posted.

All these work only if you lurk long enough (a meager one week in this case).

I know who made the game, I know the game's title and the RJ#.
Guess how I found links to the CG set, retard.
I checked pretty much all sites I know, which do provide links.
And simply saying it was in a previous thread would have been enough, not everyone reads every post in every thread just because a link might pop up. But you decided to be a smug idiot instead, so fuck off.

>I checked pretty much all sites I know
So you don't know ULMF?

The only link there is in some txt file, which I can't download, because of the admins taking forever to approve of an account.

Don't know the exact details, but a bunch of new scenes got added and the backpack got removed.

Who else here /excitedfor111/?

What is it?
I don't recognize the artstyle.

Oh nevermind, earbleed circle.
Looks interesting but probabl will end up dissapointing like their last games.
They just have no soul.

The only title I'm legit excited for is enokifu's.

Outside of games on the NEVER EVER LIST only thing I'm exited for is Golden Scientist.

I hope there will be more town events which also don't end in a game over.
The arena game pissed me off because it required you to lose to get all scenes and then you get a bad ending and have to reload, bullshit.

The only things I'm excited for is VQ2 and, in during the waiting period, translated Drop Factory.
Nothing else deserves any hype anymore.

He's putting up the minigame tomorrow, or it's just a first look I dunno.

Red Slave Collar has the NG+ mechanic central to the story (it's impossible to beat it in the first run), and it's really an upgrade from his previous games.

The removed backpack is because it's from dlsite. dmm has the backpack version if I remember this right.
Finally finished.
This was probably the hardest game to finish I ever played.
I was literally shaking at parts, but in the end it wasn't as bad as expected.After all he lives happily ever after withbest dragon loli.

>that webm
So this... is the power... of scripts... for...RPGMaker...

Ending 5 or 6 are probably the true endings, everything is revealed in those endings. Everyone's true intentions were laid bare.

Ending 4 is definitely the happiest for Imos though.

What does NG+ change exactly?

can someone explain the webm to me please

May come around to play them at some time, but Lovey dovey loli ending is all that I wish for and I don't really care about anyone's intentions as long as my soul can have some fucking peace from this game.

Yeah good choice. If you wanted a happy ending then ending 4 is definitely the best one to finish on.

He's still a bit depressed/down at times in ending 4 but at least he has someone there for him.

Guys, i have a question regarding machine translations
Wich software do you use?
Translaton aggregator? Chiitrans? VNReader?
I'm using Translation Aggregator right now but i want to know if theres a better alternative.

>The removed backpack is because it's from dlsite. dmm has the backpack version if I remember this right.
Why did dlsite remove the backpack? Is it because of the "All girls in hentai are 18" thing and the backpack would identify her as a gradeschooler?

ChiiTrans for MV games.

VNR for everything else

ITH on VNR's engine plus ATLAS

AGTH+TA and sometimes ITH+TA for some WolfRPG games.
In either case with ATLAS added into TA.

>Clothing damage tied to HP
I get it's the circle's first game (for what it offers really decent) but it's 2016, come on. Hampers an otherwise very polished game, hopefully they fixed this in the release.

Despite having lots of neat features the combat gameplay is surprisingly annoying, as is how fast your TP drains in the dungeon. What if we run out of lewd warming potions?

Thanks for the information, i have been using ITH+TA for everything, is AGTH better for most games?