Mazda 6 Grand Touring vs Volvo S60 vs Ford Fusion Sport

I'm looking for my first car that's mainly going to be used as a commuter car, but still enjoyable. I was debating between these three cars. They're all around $30k, with the S60 being a bit more. I'm also considering a 2-3 Series or Audi A4, but I'm not a big fan of BMW and my family has always had bad experiences with older Audis.

What year Fusion Sport?

2016, all the cars will be new or maybe 1-year leased. Really depends on what sort of deal I can manage.

>modern car
>enjoyable
Sure, enjoy your ugly design, too much safety bullshit, numb steering, and bad visibility.

There isn't a Fusion Sport after 2014, they're all Titaniums or other trims

>Mazda 6
>S60
>Ugly
I'd argue the fishface on the Fusion is ugly.
>hurr safety is bad ;-;
None of these cars have bad visibility. It's not a Camaro or Fit.

I meant 2017 model. They're re-releasing the Sport for the new model year. The purchase isn't urgent, I still have a good 2-3 months until I can fully-afford them.

Get the S60 T6, better cars overall than the other choices and much better interior appointments

How are Volvos in terms of reliability? I drive anywhere from 50 to 300 miles a day. The car is going to need to last me a fairly long time and be able to hold-up to long distance driving.

Maybe I'm used to my pos civic that breaks down sometimes during long drives.

Okay? Your point?

Volvo's hold up great,especially on long distance driving especially compared to the other two choices you inquired about

>they didn't embed he text in the image

Thanks dude.

I'll keep looking, I'm just doing preliminary "research". I've had the S60 and Mazda 6 recommended the most of any cars I've been looking at, but I'll still check out offerings from VW, BMW, Audi, etc.

How are the Passats?

Shit,avoid the Germans, if you insist on European do either Volvo or Jaguar, Jag has improved SUBSTANTIALLY since their buyout

buy a used ls430 or 460 and call it a day.

Who are you replying to?

meant op.

Step it up senpai

I don't particularly care where the car is from, I'm just trying to keep my options open.

How are Kias/Hyundais?

The IS350 is on my list as well.

Why buy a shitty IS when you can get a used LS? They're lexus' so they'll run forever if you take care of them.

>Kia's Hyundai's

Avoid, also I didn't mean to focus on country of origin, it's just that none of the German marques outside of Porsche are anything other than overpriced junk, also consider the LS460 the other user mentioned and maybe the M56/Q80(?) from Infiniti

Go for the S60 OP.

Most refined interior, available with turbo.

Because my company is covering a good portion of my car's costs since I'll be driving all over. Any repairs not under warranty, gas, and even simple oil changes or wiper fluid changes are going to be covered by my work.

How are new Jags anyways? I've only heard bad things from Jags before their buyout

They're great, waaayyyy better now that they've got good management and good direction

Passat in the EU is GOAT and is far better than the rest of the class

Passat in the US is mexican tier shit that I wouldn't poke with a foot long stick

I'm gonna test out a few cars tomorrow, starting with the cheaper options and working my way up.

That way I'm not immediately spoiled by a luxobarge.

Why not the Mazda6 wagon or V60?

I'd personally go for the Volvo, given your description of a commuter car, and it's good interior quality. The Mazda looks gorgeous though, especially in red, so I can't blame you there. Neither are truly bad cars.

2 series BMW are coupes, and you're clearly looking for sedans. A 3er might be a good choice. Don't worry about the Audi's reliability as long as it's covered by warranty.

>How are Kias/Hyundais?
Quality and interior design have substantially improved. Exterior design, not so much.