Veeky Forums humor thread

new phone so I'll dump what I have
feel free to contribute
don't mind tripfag, it's auto fill-in and can't be arsed to delete it for every post

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-5124,00.html
archive.org/stream/comedyofcatherin00gribuoft/comedyofcatherin00gribuoft_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

translation?

i guess it's supposed to be "it's dat boy" but seems like some shite latin to me

nearly out of pics
so now some weird drawings

last one
want some shit tier hitler stuff ?

>200 hours in skyrim

Fucking Diocletian

These show up literally every fucking time
How many times can you see the same shitty picture and find it funny for fucks sakes

as poster of five of those you replied to, point taken. though I'll post a repeat now and then if there's others posted from a group I haven't seen (ancient baneposts, luther posts, wack medeival illustrations in this case)

So you'll be posting a bunch of new funny shit then? By all means, bring it.

Theyre a tranny mtf transbian dyke trip from /lgbt/, she usually jokes about being gendered female but looks like Eminem with blue hair. 90% of her posts are "whats up ya cunts and laddies"

If we were really going back this would be "Obama VIII", no?

maybe in the U.S.? I don't know, though, honestly.
But iirc from the thread discussion, a few anons from other countries mentioned how they use something completely different (from BC/AD)... like this:

>Swedish is a very logical language, so BC is f.Kr. (before Christ) and AD is e.Kr. (after Christ). Latin plays a very small role in Swedish.

>The French say 'avant Jésus Christ' (av JC) for BC (merci Astérix!). But they use either 'anno Domini' or 'après Jésus Christ' (apr JC)for AD.

theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-5124,00.html

>mtf
>she

When some one reminded him that the people of Sinope had sentenced him to exile, he said, "And I sentenced them to stay at home."

sry wish I had OC to post

>so autistic you can't contain a topic to a thread
>so autistic you can't even contain it to a board
I feel sorry

>tu es magnus homo

He was one eyed, as has been said ; and with his one eye he squinted. He was bow-legged, and had the habit of biting his nails. He swilled kvass and ate garlic. He frequently forgot, for days together, to brush his hair or wash his face; and he slopped about in a dressing-gown and slippers — not even wearing trousers underneath the dressing-gown ; and he gave audience to notables — and even to fashionable ladies — in that incomplete attire. Decidedly, he was not a decorative lover — a fact to which he himself bore silent testimony by his reluctance to have his portrait painted ; and we shall find it difficult, as we proceed, to infer any special beauty of character from the records of his conduct.

He waxed arrogant, crossed Potemkin's
path, and got in Potemkin's way — a challenge
to a trial of strength which Potemkin was not
slow to take up. Yermolof had an uncle who
had had a deadly quarrel with Potemkin at the
card-table ; he espoused his cause. He also es-
poused the cause of a certain ex-Khan of the
Crimea, whose pension he accused Potemkin
of misappropriating ; and he succeeded in
causing a temporary coolness between Catherine
and her powerful adviser. But his illusion of
triumph was shortlived. As soon as Potemkin
realised the new situation, he came to Catherine's
boudoir, frowning, threatening, and thundering.
She must choose, he said, between Yermolof
and himself — and she must choose at once.

" So long," he said, " as you keep that white
negro, I shall not set my foot inside the Palace."

Catherine, being accustomed to be ordered
about by him, submitted. It seems that she
was too indifferent to Yermolof even to resist.

He so called Yermolof on account of his extreme pallor.

It still leaves the Western mind wondering how such results could have been achieved by such a man : a man whose personal eccentricities and apparent slackness, superimposed upon the eccentricities of the Slav, impress one as a Pelion of absurdity heaped upon an Ossa of barbarism.

He had really climbed to the pinnacle to which
he pointed, and had kept his place on it ;
and he had done so without displaying con-
spicuous competence in his more important
undertakings, and with complete disregard of
the rules ordinarily laid down for the attainment
of success in life. One cannot picture him walk-
ing by a straight path to a great end. The im-
pression is rather of a man swaggering insolently to his goal by any road which it suits his whim to take — a Superman, in short, perfectly sure of himself, and therefore absolutely careless of criticism, indifferent to opinion, and as recklessly self-indulgent as the most unabashed voluptuary and, in the end, he manoeuvred himself into a position akin to that of Warwick the King-maker — the nominator of his own successors, strong enough to depose them when they crossed his path, and the real ruler of Russia in everything except the name.

(sorry for shit formatting) via
>archive.org/stream/comedyofcatherin00gribuoft/comedyofcatherin00gribuoft_djvu.txt

holy shit best trolly problem

based Diogenes, the original mad man.

see

I warned you about humanities, bro!

it keeps happening!