en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Commonwealth_MC
chinonthetank.com/2014/04/get-a-title-with-a-vermont-registration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st 4

2nd for actually contacted the seller at 10:20 pm
ayy lmao

Early for

sick meme red.ditor

How hard is it to get textile pants tailored? They fit decent over my regular pants but they're way too long

a hem should be very easy for a regular tailor

HONDA
O
N
D
A

Why so much hate for Harley? 2loud4u?

2underpowered
2unrealible
2expensive

They just aren't good at anything. The only thing they can claim they have over any other motorcycle manufacturer is their completely fucking ridiculous village-people leather-dude 'tough guy' image.

That shit ain't fooling anyone.

Pic related: What a typical Harley rider looks like under all that homoerotic leather

A lot a sport bikes with equally unrestrictive exhausts are much much much louder than harleys. I'm not a fan of loud pipes at all honestly though I prefer my stock pig fat exhaust.

price/performance ratio is utter shit, it's objectively an undesirable product and only retards fall for buzzwords like murican freedom and heritage

daily reminder that honda a shit

>Is overpriced?
>other options and opinions

I'm not an aggressive rider. Pretty chill commuter. Occasional road trip (

I had a Versys 650 with a Two bros pipe and even with the baffle it was the loudest goddamned thing I have ever heard. Hilariously loud. Could make ears bleed in a tunnel loud.

I won't disagree with that. Don't you get tired of hearing it all the time though?

>stock photo related

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/5589388693.html
what do you guys think of this?
legit?

my 450exc has a race exhaust that may or may not be road legal.

>its not

I never get tired of it.

/dbt/ did you ride today?

max kek,

Nah man I like to hear the wind, maybe I'm just a fucking pleb.

Yes.

I commute so yes
Wish my bike was running a lil better though :(

About to oil chain then riding tonight, have some errands to run.

Did you notice any sikk gainz from the race exhaust?
I think the stock pipe says "Racing" on it too though. 2bh even the stock exhaust on mine is louder than ideal, and I don't really feel the need for an aftermarket pipe.

>I like to hear the wind,
For me I just want to be as quiet as possible.
>dat silent comfort
Sneaking through questionable places without being noticed is nice too.

Did you find the idle mixture screw?

Same same, I have a friend (nigger of course) that gutted his exhaust (bought bike with several hundred dollar m4 slip on, cuts open rips out everything so its a straight pip, JB welds exhaust tip back on). Every time we ride together he draws so much attention, we roll through the city and cops and everyone has to stop and look at wtf is rolling down the road.

I quit riding with em eventually. Fuckn guy draws too much attention.

Also, ever notice how obscenely loud exhausts just make drivers do unsafe shit, ex. tapping brakes to stop cruise control, look around frantically for what they think is Rossi doing 140 down a city block.

OI, someone add me on the map. Brazil, i have a yamaha midnight star 950. I live in São Carlos, in the state of São Paulo.

And the idea on the wiki of the MC started with me btw.

You gotta email austrianKTMguy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Commonwealth_MC

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Commonwealth_MC

ADD WIKI link to new threads OP

Anyone else use the windshield cleaners at gas stations to clean their face shield?

>Bitches lookin' at me strange but you know I don't care

Fuck yeah.
>functionality

I know where it is but haven't had time to do it yet because I commute but maybe this weekend. I'm also gonna clean the air filter maybe order a new fuel filter too.

You're going to get our thread shut down but the american gubmint m8

Just like when I go full power ranger to go down the street to buy an 8.4oz can of red bull just to slam it in the parking lot and ride back.

>austrianKTMguy
@ what m8?
plz respon

>Asked this in the previous thread. Looking for more opinions.

chinonthetank.com/2014/04/get-a-title-with-a-vermont-registration/

>When you buy your vehicle, make sure you get a bill of sale with the seller, and have it notarized. Here is an example bill-of-sale you can fill out and use. If the actual seller is weird and won’t fill it out with you, or go to the notary… just fill out the bill of sale as if a friend sold it to you, and go to the notary with a friend. A notary surely doesn’t care or know who the real seller is… or when you bought the vehicle.

So my dumbass friend bought a stolen bike off craigslist and cannot get a title. They asked me to help them by filling out the seller portion of the bill of sale, then going with them to the notary.

Is this just asking for trouble? Should I steer clear? We live in California.

>not revving your heart

Best litrebike for my fifteen year old nephew? I want to surprise him as he will start riding next year

Brb, using tor to build up mystique
>hope y'all can see my ebin edits

It says its on the damned map brah.
[email protected]
or [email protected]

"with your bike's make, model and year. Include a link to a picture of it (please host your image instead of attaching it), a description, contact info (optional) and coordinates or a city and we will add you. "

Fuck no. You would get hit with a charge of selling stolen property.

Nvm, i'm stupid. Found it.

wow look the info was right there on the map

Yup, both you will get burned big time.

>tfw in few seconds i brought disgrace upon myself
>pic very related

I've done a little bit more research, and it seems that many people are doing this with success.

I'm not doubting your guys' warnings, but how the fuck are these people getting with it?

I want your bike

They're buying old bikes with lost titles, not stolen bikes.

max kek

And I surrender my identity as a newfag, this ausi guy does this world wide? Or just for Australia? What should I host on?

AUSTRIA; The country in europe not Australia.

He manages the whole map.

Straight shots on a dyna. Red line that in a hood, nothing louder. Also dat deep tone
Loud pipes save lives applies mostly to highway and blind intersections/alleys/sideroad. In those scenarios louder = people are more likely to be aware of you more earlier.

you can do similar shit with south dakota. they'll send you a plate for off road dirtbikes or whatever you want pretty much. transferring it to CA plate is near impossible though, and they can still revoke it at their discretion.

>australia

I like this bike. Good bike.

I trash it though, sits outside, I never clean it. I like it that way. Its made to be ridden.

I do get the loud pipes saves lives thing but its not hard to be aware when you're in a blind spot or beside someone.

Oh my apologies. And thats fucking schweet.

>already in deletion
Dead on arrival
You need more people to contest it
Also wikipedia is mostly sjws, mentioning Veeky Forums is a pretty surefire way to get banned

Just use imgur, fast and easy.

Well, it's not ACTUALLY confirmed whether the bike or not was stolen.

Here's how it went down

>3 parties
>my friend (A), the guy who sold my friend the bike (B), and the original owner (C)

1. C gives bike to B to sell
2. B sells bike to dumbass friend (A)
3. Dumbass friend can't register bike without title
4. C refuses to give B title or any documentation
5. B can't help my friend out

Would this count as a stolen bike or an old bike without a title? Is it still worth the risk to put my name down on a legal document?

For the rider yes, I was meaning for the retard cagers texting and drinking Starbucks with Kanwe Yest blasting out of their 2007 Toyota corolla that go around blind shit/make manoovers without looking.

Just a little, it sucked.

So what brand / bike do i get instead because i wanted a 1200 sportster. . :^(

mt07 kitted with panniers and a tall windscreen for touring.

Thoughts?

Harley Dyna, not sporty. Get the after market 148" engine, straight pipes
-more than two liters- with no baffling
Loud? Loud.

Or a boosa

Never seen another CB1000R in the wild. My brother has a 2012 identical to yours. Picked it up a month ago with 700 miles on it for $6800.

Im looking into an old r6 or cbr 600 for a first bike. Any thoughts? Im really looking for a 600 class bike

RIP m8.

don't do it.
Look up the VIN and see if it was reported stolen. Get B to sign a bill of sale.

it would count as fraud

Yeah a lot of people are generally numb to their surroundings. Living a life void of danger they loose their sense of environmental awareness. Fuckn sheep.

user we are all anons, thus trolls. Get the bike YOU want and like.

holy fuck user what a deal. I paid $9200 US pesos for mine but this was back in 2013 (its a 2012). Yeah me either on the wild cb though. Lots of FZ09s.

Get one. 250s are cheap and liter bikes make my penis hard but if you have a 600 fetish just get one.

148" = 2425.29cc
More displace than rocket 3 roadie, less weight (I think)
Fast, holy heck the frikin tork as well
R1 prolly faster but hey

Holy hell

Wut

There's only 1 cb1000r for sale locally, a 2015 for $14k :/

I'm obviously new at this. Anyway, you fags should get there and post a reference to the map and other shit

morning dbt whats going on?

Washed the bike, then took her out, so yes. Went and got some more earplugs, and decided to grab some reusable one for $12.
Anyone tried those reusable ones from Walmart? It seemed a bit louder which I expected, but I dunno, Might stick to the disposables unless I can find a better pair. Or should i suck it up and just use these?

Also, not a fan of Harleys or cruisers, but saw this at the shop. Was quite the sight.

So I have a brand new 2016 forty eight sportster, if you have any questions, shoot.

No shit posting here

That looks comfy as fuck holy shit

>tfw plate randomly generated
>tfw 6969 get

Can any of you even get harder than this?

Who shop /dbt/?

Yeah, that one. The long weekend fucked up my sense of the days too.

I did find it via the file name, getting there IRL was harder as the Classico Giro Utrecht was blocking the road.

>tfw fell asleep at 21h again like an old man

Whats a shitbike I can buy for around $1000 burgerdollars? Already have a shit car, shit bike will just be a added bonus to the shit

My first plate was 6969.I'll post a pic when done ridings

Just dropped my bike, senpai please kill me

>no handguards
Brave

GS500.

>tfw same way with butt stuff being unpleasurable

>zero gs500's on cl
what

Should I pull the trigger? First bike, so it's hard for me to tell

I'm trying to get a cheapo USB cable to the front of my bike, is it safe to pass it under the tank? There are already a bunch of cables for lights and whatnot so I'm assuming it's ok.

I am one of those people that has broken their wrist going over the handlebars because of bark busters

250 A GOOD

Thats fuckn heinous. Way too high. Call and offer 10k.

get Suzuki s40 for cheaper or the same price.

bulletproof thumper and you will look less like a girl.

Yes

I love my rebel

It's a perfect bike

If you're a manlet, over 5f10 might be a bit small

250 a FUN!

I have fun with my 998 cubic centimeters of compensation.

Just got my license, gonna pick up a new Yamaha R3 this weekend.
My friend said I'm an idiot because I'll want a bigger bike in a couple months.

But I just started riding and i think I would die if I got that bike