Ay guys my dad just got me a 2014 nissan sentra, what should i do with it? Body/performance mods...

Ay guys my dad just got me a 2014 nissan sentra, what should i do with it? Body/performance mods? Is it even worth making it look like pic related, should i just save up for new car?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please be bait.

Whether or not it's modable depends on the transmission.
Is it the CVT automatic?
or is it the 6 speed manual?

If it's the manual, you might be able to do something with it.

If it's the automatic CVT, abandon all hope.

Also, the car you posted is a Nissan Teana, known in the American market as the Altima. Nissan did have a good loking Sentra Nismo concept you could've posted instead/

Holy FUCK.

Nothing. Leave it alone and use it as simple, dependable transportation until you can afford something more thrilling.

VQ35DE swap

Thx guys

Leave it alone, it's a new econobox you fuckin' moron.

>dependable transportatio
>CVT
>dependable
wut.

YO TURBO IT
ebay [dawt]com/itm/T3-T4-COMPLETE-TURBO-CHARGER-KIT-FITS-02-06-SENTRA-SER-SE-R-SPEC-V-QR25-2-5L-/390591941335?fits=Make%3ANissan|Model%3ASentra&hash=item5af1180ad7:g:7V4AAOxyW7tRiXdm&vxp=mtr

HURRY THERE ARE ONLY 3 LEFT

get your self a twin capacitor kit. It will boost your hp to like 300whp, and they are only about $1500, super cheap. You can also take it off before getting it serviced to retain your warranty!

hey dipshit.
That kit is completely useless to OP. That kit is for a QR25 engine of an SE-R.

They haven't made a 2.5L SE-R Sentra since 2011. OP has a 1.8L MRA8DE

stfu newfag

stfu. Who the fuck LEASES an AUTOMATIC FR-S?

newfag my ass. I've been here longer than you.

GM fangirl detected

Nope
GM sucks too

Congrats. You got the worst car in segment. Please kill yourself if it's a cvt.

y u mad tho

I just bought a 2016 Versa 5 speed. At least your car is faster than mine, OP.

That said, I'm poor and just needed a good car to commute in. Maybe I'll pick up something fun later down the line.

Why not a Honda fit faggot? Anything is better than a shitty Nissan.

Also,
>buying new
>poorfag
That's a good way to stay poor. Should've bought a used shitbox for 2.5-3k.

I'm not a minimum wage slave. I just didn't want to spend $20k+ on a car. The used market in my area is shit, and I didn't want a total shitbox. I wanted something relatively new with low miles. Turned out the Versa was cheaper than something used that fit my criteria. It was like $13k off the lot. I can't complain.