Who else /cryptoindex/ here? Daytrading is for plebs who don't understand risk

Who else /cryptoindex/ here? Daytrading is for plebs who don't understand risk

What is crypto?
Is that like D&D gold or something?
I have a 15th level elf I have captive, and am willing to trade.

> 2016
> Not being aware of magical internet money

>magical internet money
If it's really magical, I could throw in some Zenny coins I inherited.

So you have 3 different coins and you're calling it an "index"? That's really cute OP

Nobody wants to buy your gay sex slave.

I disagree.
I've already been offered $13.50, as well as 5 shares in something called MGT, whatever that is.

You're forgetting about the scams and all the pointless coins, I've blacklisted those

Dash: instamine, rebranded
Nxt: instamine, upcoming rebranding
Zerocash: centralized
Ripple: centralized, over 50% of supply in hands of developers
Steem: difficult to get money out
Lisk: blatant ripoff of ethereum
NEM: pump and dump
Dogecoin: joke, not innovative
Litecoin: bitcoin clone, not innovative
Factom: unnecessary, can be done by simply using bitcoin
Maidsafe: 3 years old, failed to deliver, can be implemented on ethereum, doesn't use a blockchain (not secure)
DigixDao: centralized service on decentralized platform is pointless

Pretty much agree on your list except for Factom. MAID is like 10 years old and still an interesting project.

Don't know why you're still in ETH after their DAO bailout, which violated 3 of 3 core principles.

Monero: $0

How can I invest in a crypto index fund? Seems like a great idea.

send funds to my wallet

ETH's marketcap is just too large to ignore, I'd say. I had some ETC for a while but that never went anywhere. Besides, it's one of the only altcoins that won't crash once the inevitable poloniex hack is going to happen. All the other altcoins have like 99% of their volume on poloniex with nowhere else to go. It's going to be a bloodbath

>poloniex hack

It happened in the past. Owner payed back the lost funds.

>ETH's marketcap is just too large to ignore, I'd say.

Which means a lot is priced in. Plus: ETH is neither decentralized, consensus or immutable.

Exactly, it already happened once. Sure it's praiseworthy that poloniex took the losses back then, but it's still a central point of failure which scares the shit out of me.

What about OneCoin?

how are you doing this? whgere can i get this software?

Did you code that yourself?

It's something I wrote myself, might sell it when it's ready.

How much?

And how does it work?

Dunno, like five bucks or something. It's honestly not that hard to do yourself. It's just a simple python script that gets data from the coinmarketcap API and then does some simple math to find what coins and how much I need to own to capture the overall cryptocurrency market performance. Figuring out how to draw the ascii chart and nicely format the data was the hardest part, pretty much. I am pretty proud of the chart though. Still need to program a trading bot so that it can be automated.

You forgot eth on your list there

Nice. I think it looks nice. When you get the trading bot done post here again and I'll buy it off you. Cheers!

What's that beautiful piece of terminal software?
I mean it can't be the cryptotracker app.

Just simple python libraries! Tabulate for the nice ascii tables and termcolor for colored terminal output. The chart is all mine

the fact that it is python makes it universal to nearly any platform

How can i get this nice price of software bro?