You're only four years old and your parents are getting a divorce...

You're only four years old and your parents are getting a divorce. They can't deal with the stress of raising a snot-nosed brat.

You likely won't remember the feud, but who wins the custody battle?

Toyota or Subaru?

the gt86/brz has been the best example of a rebadged model that I have seen. they did everything right (except use scion for the u.s. version of the gt86). so I guess joint custody Niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's better off going with Toyota. Subaru will never let it shine because that eats into WRX sales.

It's 50/50. Toyota could just kill it entirely or turn it into that sport crossover monstrosity.

Dad wins and you have to live with mom.

>being this subtle about your life details
>on Veeky Forums

Im thinking of getting a new 2017 gt86 but what about the obvious fags making fun of me for not going fast in a straight line or in traffic?

Literally who gives a fuck. The entirety of this board whined and bitched for a modern interpretation of cheap nippon sport coupes of old, and they got what they asked for. It's on par with a hopped up 240SX except you still have a warranty.

I am thinking about getting one too. It is the closest thing I can get to a S16 since Nissan put all their sports eggs in the GTR basket.

Which is to say I need a modern RWD with a light chassis and a modestly powered 4 banger.

Dont do it. 2017 models are objectively ugly .

BRZ is an improvement, 86 is fuck-ugly.

they just went
>waaaah it's not a 20K supra how dare Toyota
Veeky Forums is a bit clueless about new car prices

It's more just that the car benchraces extemely poorly stock, regardless of price. 0-60 is slowed because of a third gear shift at 58 mph. Stock tires, while fine for daily driving, make for poor numbers on the track. Stock front alignment a shit. Etc.

Better off buying an older, cheaper one and 3S-GTE swapping it.

>DUDE ENGINE SWAPS LMAO

since it was branded as a scion, I expected that. all scions are crap from the lot, but have some potential with minor tweaks. hell even the xB is fun with the 5 speed when set up right.

That's half the point of the 86/BRZ, no? It's a perfect blank slate to work with and prices are starting to come down.

Yeah the brz is good. The 86 looks like crap now.

OBDII kind of fucks things.

this is true, im confused I see this everywhere on The Chans, people find a way to complain about anything, too many counterculture itsnotthesame memetards tbqhfamjizz.

lets go to the dealer together and test drive them creampai, im done with 90's cars its an annoying phase of seing so much potential but then you just end up doing nothing but maintenance

Theyre not that bad, they just made the front end look more like a kitty cat, and its not horrendous like other cars

I dont want to lock in a deal and then have in the back of my head.."just wait till I fuckin swap this shit" for 5-6 years. In that case i'm better off buying one of those 30000 dollar rusty cracked broken frames from craigslist and swapping

There's better sports cars for the same money

>I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING PAST 1994

I'm talking about engine swaps you dip, nothing else.

Toyota because the red parts of the rear end make a T, and T stands for Toyota.