What is the most Veeky Forums job a highschooler can get?

What is the most Veeky Forums job a highschooler can get?

Working at a car dealership washing cars and gassing up cars for the sales lot.

No, most dealerships have their employees working six days a week opening to close. They're not going to hire a teenage for part time when a thousand spics in the area can work full time.

Pfft. It's called part time on thurs evenings and Saturdays. You go there and wash lot cars and make sure they have gas. Don't be such a downer.

Learning what ever you can in auto shop after class.

parents paying for Kart racing to get into the big leagues by the time you graduate

>"Would you like fries with that?"

nope you cant do that

Delta Sonic is pretty good. Got to drive and see a lot of cool cars

Deliver tofu from your dad's shop to the hotel on the mountain every morning.

Eurobeat intensifies

there is a lot attendant position at dealerships that just positions the cars on the property, gets gas, and washes the cars ya dingus - I did said job in highschool but ya had to be 18

Don't forget working a part time in a gas station.

Would a mechanics shop take a highschooler to do menial work?

Maybe to run errands

>tfw street's closed ;_:

Car wash attendant

It would be cool if the pizza guy had a sleeper and rekt all of them

yeah and that was decades ago when they actually let high schoolers do that stuff

Uber driver

nah it was only a few years ago senpai, I'm sure it just depends on the dealership

reminds me of the first mission of Midnight Club
you play as a taxi cab driver and rek some ricers

Worked at my uncles shop in highschool. Would do simple shit like changing tires/car fluids etc.

Pizza delivery is a great job
It's even great for adults as a second job

the money is very improportionate to the amount of work and stress.

a bagger at a grocery store works twice as hard and makes half as much.

I remember being able to get the (supposedly) Smuggler's Run dune buggy

>Post add on craiglist
>suck dick for $1
>Suck 5000 dicks
>Buy car

dunno but this is the most fun

sushi delivery driver

Not the MOST Veeky Forums job, but work at a Jiffy Lube or Valvoline or SynFast or whatever kind of oil change shop as a first job.

Pretty much break when there aren't any cars, so slow days you get paid to sit.

gas station attendant.

came to post this
somewhere full serve

cabbing
i was cabbing for a few months, ask me anything

how much vomit did you have to clean up

2 times people almost vomited in the cab
once i managed to get a hole of the door handle and shove his upper body out so he could vomit on the floor

the other time it was a kid in the backseat, it rolled the window down and vomited so quiet that i didnt notice it. then i looked back, saw he vomited out of the window all over the car. not a big deal though, i pressure washed that and his dad gave me 8 bucks tip.

some might but i doubt they'd hire you just for that. doing oil/filter service, battery/scan tests, balancing tires doesn't take much knowledge at all, and helping bleed brakes/grab tools. some shops (mostly dealers I think) get a lot of cars in just for basic service.
but i think they'd rather employ a proper mechanic since you'd be taking a lift space away from someone who could do other jobs as well (and check over the vehicle with proper knowledge). those basic services can be done in 10minutes anyways so they wouldn't really need someone just for those jobs.

Nice Faggio

HELL YEAH! Those pizza missions in Vice City!

>21+ year old high schooler

you have to be 18 years of age to post here

also delivery/cabbie/garage/whatever the american equivalent of repco is

>What is the most Veeky Forums job a highschooler can get?

Work in your family's auto shop. Otherwise the state employment laws in most states have age requirements for employees. Certain jobs are even totally off limits to people under 21.

However, a lot of jobs can be done without regard to age if you are a direct member of the family in a family-run shop. In addition, yet more jobs that are restricted to family-run shops can be done if you are the child OWNER of the shop (everyone else died so you inherited it). That is how it goes in my liberal state. But to sell marijuana legally as a driver or delivery person for for a marijuana shop, you have to be 21 or older. No handling marijuana under that age as a job. However, you can consume marijuana as a 5 year old if you have a medical prescription for it.

In america, you cannot drink alcohol until 21 in some states. However, you can get a rifle and shoot people dead at 18 as a soldier. You can throw live grenades legally at 18 at real living humans too. But no smoking or alcohol for you because you are not yet responsible enough! Here, have some hand grenades as you are responsible enough to use those.

>But no smoking
Fucking California

>be 18 years old, legally an adult
>can die for your country in the military
>can vote
>can drive
>can hold a job
>can be taxed

>can't use tobacco
>can't drink alcohol

Why is there not more of a push to lower the drinking age?
You'd think that with all the money they have, the alcohol lobby would be able to get it lowered easily.

Because politics

why on earth would you ever want to destory your automotive hobby by being a delivery slave

the reason so many delivery drivers are kids is because they are the only ones fucking stupid enough to waste their own vehicle without being reimbursed for it

Working at a walmart tire and lube isn't too hard. Anyone who can turn a wrench can do oil changes and install batteries, and busting tires is pretty easy once you've done it a few times.

Work for a car rental company. You get to drive nice cars to the costumer and between stations. Did that for five months, had an Audi A8 3.0, a GTI, several Leon FRs, a 335i, a TT, a Golf R, and the average C-class etc. Don't have to care about fuel consumption, wear and tear on the cars, etc. Best shit ever.