PlayStation Vita General 2713 - Nothing Special Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Fate/EXTELLA New Commercial Starring Tamamo no Mae
youtube.com/watch?v=2zaiIOuCyrU

>Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors will not release in Germany
gematsu.com/2016/08/criminal-girls-2-party-favors-wi

>One Piece: Burning Blood - Gold Movie Pack Trailer
youtu.be/7yQ2g0lDYZ0

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X ‘Snow Miku 2010 to 2015 Pack’ DLC trailer
youtu.be/33_7zjn-nf4

>Art Online: Hollow Realization TV Commercials
dualshockers.com/2016/08/04/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-swo

>MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death ‘Customization’ trailer
youtu.be/C0qVkHOPoxE

>Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors ‘Shinoa’ trailer
youtu.be/79p3KNqYw_I

>Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru launches November 23 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/08/samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-laun

>World of Final Fantasy introduce videos
gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-videos-introduce-r

>SaGa: Scarlet Grace currently in the bug-fixing stage
gematsu.com/2016/08/saga-scarlet-grace-currently-bug

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk details
gematsu.com/2016/08/koei-tecmo-berserk-details-zodd

>Akiba’s Beat details
gematsu.com/2016/08/akibas-beat-details-leader

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4kjHfbT-5k&list=PLjmixo87rVqjbG9mRtZAzvUNNOqH0K2py
godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Bullets_(GER)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alisia best girl.

No Janny

Have a great night vitagen

How aboot a shield eh?

Have a great night Admiral.

Remove Jannu

Mashu and Jeanne are both adorable.

Is that a shielder for ants?

So, how long does it take to start a massive ban?

>
Better?

It's sad that the models don't look enough like Hidari's artstyle.

i miss you guys

I'm not really liking the looks of the 3d models in Fate Extella

Only as long as it takes for Sony to decide to take action. That there hasn't been anything besides the ToS change is alarming. People posting from their twitters using their real first and last name in support of making homebrew created after the change of the ToS clause is comical.

Why did JRPG general die.

It was dead but it wasn't that dead. It hasn't been made in a year. I guess this is the closest thing... but I just play the ps4 versions of vita jrpgs...

The coloring always looks off

Do you know if this new hack better than the email hack in every way?

I was wondering if there was stuff the email hack on older firmware could do which this new one can't.

It's not like it matters where you post about them when it's the same game. Everyone does it.

>Why did JRPG general die.
"That" game kill

It's like they refuse to learn after what happened to GeoHotz. It's 2016, if you're going to do something potentially illegal with a major corporation's device, you might as well try to give yourself some sort of anonymity. Damn, what a world we live in.

So is God Eater going to pull a MML3?

Tales game?

why is everybody allergic to the Tales of series?

wut?

shitposters actively ruining/spamming the threads and moderators doing nothing.

Not to mention a faggot who spoils like every big JRPG twist days after it came out in japan and brings up the spoilers anytime anyone talks about the game

The fans are a menace

Double jump saves lives

I dunno user, I enjoyed zesteria and I tried the beseria and had a good time too but hey people gotta find something to complain about.

Leave the series off on a cliffhanger, with a main character stuck on the moon, while the series dies off and the company that created it never speaks of it again, ever

Damn, posted in the previous one after it died.

Maybe

Zesteria's faults are all mechanical. The story wasn't even that bad. Literally every fault was mechanical

I liked it. What exactly are you concerned about? If you're looking for a difficult rhythm game, then this surely isn't it though.

Yeah man just turn your brain off

>Finish Resurrection's expanded story.
>MC has canon reddish brown hair and carries a sword
Huh, neat

All I do on my Vita is play DT2, so whatever. I really should get some more games to play.

Did you have fun doing these missions?

Why can't I be this good at this game? ;_;

I like the characters and gameplay a lot but I'm terrible at taking down multiple aragami.

I'm fine if it's not that difficult, was never too good at rhythm games anyway. I'm mostly looking for good songs and a decent amount of content, something that was kind of lacking in Project Diva X. I do prefer its UI though, not sure I'm liking the feel of IA/VT's one.

Don't bother asking for advice here, they'll just tell you to have superhuman reflexes

Lots of songs, step up mode is pretty fun, tons of IA. It's pretty easy though. A bit harder than the difficulty on Hard mode of Miku games, but there's no Extreme mode to make it challenging. DLC songs are more difficult, but not by a whole lot with a couple exceptions.

Here's the 60 songs that come on cart:
youtube.com/watch?v=C4kjHfbT-5k&list=PLjmixo87rVqjbG9mRtZAzvUNNOqH0K2py

Yes
Tales of fanbase is scary user

pls respond

What's better, frugal or trigger happy?

>git
Better partner configurations and +1 your shield

That one was actually fairly easy. Just built up 9 slots of OP and slammed the Pita with my Ground Blade bullet. Literally finished it in 6min. Its the Susano'o one thats being a bitch. That wide range tail sweep combined with the small confined spaces on the Temple level makes it a bitch and a half

Can your character go super saiyan in GE?

GE anons, I'm tired of using the Buster. It's just not satisfying at all to use. Between the long sword and scythe, which do you prefer and why?

Maybe

No one is playing shitty gundam game on handheld m8. Get Bundam Breaker 3 at least

Partner configurations dont help on mandatory solo missions

>Ground Blade bullet
Not the same user, but reciple please?

Also, just barely started the Resurrection arc and now on a mission that drains my OP. I'm assuming that there's a way to counteract that? 'Cause if there isn't, then I'm fucked.

Susano and every scorpion like aragami go down VERY fast if you're using a good hammer and knock their back legs.

Rebirth and Xillia2fag here

Long Sword for infinite Stamina, Scythe for infinite OP generation

already plated

Rip

TFW I played most of them.

I use the scythe. I'm not sure how any other weapon runs since I've never used them, but I feel like the scythe was good enough to get any job done.

>Scythe for infinite OP generation
Oh shit this might come in handy with my sniper setup. Any reason why there's infinite OP generation?

too big

Get SRW. Or finish your SO5 yandere

Its great for tearing through multiple enemies at once, as it has pierce through capabilities. I use it in narrow spaces to hit several bosses and once and can take out 4 Kongou style enemies in 6 hits. Combined with Frugal and Trigger happy, and I dont even use a single slot of OP

Their Bite Extend attack does 4-5 hits at a time depending on the aragami. If youre doing a gunner configuration correctly, Two swipes will completely fill your OP bar

How is Rebirth user?
Very few people play that game so i don't see many peolpe playing

Help anons, I'm really bored.

To be honest, I got to Difficulty 11 without knowing much about the game (i.e. teying out the various weapons and making bullets beyond my OG HDH bullet from Burst). I'm a MonHun fag, and the Great Sword is my primary weapon of choice in that series alongside the Bow, so I just picked Buster for that reason.

And because dodging > blocking in MonHun, I die a fuckton in this game.

I kind of dislike in GE how you can actually craft nearly game breaking bullets

Masturbate

Sounds good, will probably get around to importing it soon then. IA was always one of my favorties.

fap

They lose their game breaking capabilities in Challenge Level 99 for the most part. Where end game bosses have like 1mil hp

What kind of Blast gun do you use for that bullet config? I'm currently running an Arbalest II+I, and while I love my gun setup, I feel like I could do more damage if I used a Blast gun instead.

And I'm assuming that I do my swipes while I'm in Burst mode?

Janjan

Call your mom and see how she's doing

How do you come up with good bullets? I've only been using the defaults the whole game.

What?

I never died in game until I fought my first pita and then again when I fought the very last boss. I never touched the bullet editor or made/copied any bullets until I did every single mission til the end of D14.

Scythe and sniper were just my weapons of preference in general in any game for some reason and I stuck with them in this one.

Dodging is definitely the way to go, so I'm not sure how you had issues if you had an HDH bullet too.

This user, , is right. Lots of aragami are really fucking hard even with the OP as fuck bullets at +99

I use Fiery Dragon line Blast Gun for that particular bullet, or Gabboro for Meteor bullets (has 10.5x Crush damage at max level +30, but no pierce or elemental bonus at all)

Experimentation, plus looking up other people's recipes. Most of them are on the wiki

>HK doesn't has the eng version
will wait for SRW V anyways
SO5 is kind of meh

Take someone's really OP bullet
Use that as reference
Then make your own bullet in a similar fashion or using the reference as guidelines to understand how the bullet got so strong.

This

For example, Ishmael's Meteor Bullet recipe. While super strong, it had a REALLY long delay (40sec). Before he even posted the tweaked fast version of it, I found ways to tweak the recipe to reduce that wait for 4 seconds.

The banning doesn't start until people start hacking trophies or cheating online.

Don't have to cheat to get banned into oblivion. Any exposure to Sony and the scene should have taught you this.

You have good taste. We should be friends.
Make sure you buy the "The Best" version. It's cheaper and comes with a slip for 2 DLC themes. Even if you don't have a JP account it should still run about $10 cheaper overall.

godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Bullets_(GER)

I keep messing up my dodges, and because I'm mostly a MonHun fag (i.e. used to deliberate pacing with a few exceptions), I've yet to fully grasp the speed of this game. What I think could be a dodgeable attack often destroys me, which makes me think that blocking > dodging, or just that the i-frames are too short for me.

It also doesn't help that I tend to gamble a lot. In MonHun, if I'm left with a sliver of health, I can still escape even if I'm hunting alone. Here, the fast pace of the game usually isn't ample time for me to make an escape.

But in terms of damage? I do a fuckton of that with the help of my old HDH bullet. It's just that because I don't know how to properly use any of the other weapons, I'm stick fighting Aragami like the Yaksha with a Buster, which isn't fun at all.

Skill that increases Step Distance is your friend. So are tutorial levels for practicing weapons

just started GER
any tips or things I should keep in mind?

What's unfun about Buster? I'm curious since I only played a tiny bit of the first game and barely remember it. GS was my go to weapon in MH.

Lern2Block
Dont use Tower Shield unless using Buster Sword
Blast Guns are Best Guns
Spear is Ass due to lack of Blood Arts
Don't ask anything about this game on /v/
The wiki is your friend for finding materials up to Rank 10

I fought most things using melee at a rate of 60% melee to 40 gun damage, so pretty much everything was a melee fight with some bullets. Scythe became really familiar to me over the course of the game.

Learning that there is no such thing as I-frames and that double jumping saves lives were some pretty important things. You can literally dodge about 80% of all attacks just by jumping twice at the right moment.

It's not unfun per se. It's just that I'm fighting a fast monster with basically a Great Sword (MonHun comparison: fighting Kirin, who moves a lot of times and rarely stays still) and I'm still not 100% adjusted to the nuances of the other weapons.

Okay, I kinda get where you're coming from. In FU, fighting Kirin with a GS sucked major balls. Wasn't nearly as annoying in 4U but I get the idea.

Hoo boy, youre gonna hate Blitz Hannibal then

Listen to Except that blocking is only good when you don't know when to dodge.
Tower shields are okay to use if you're not planning to block at all since they soak more damage for you. That or you feel like you know the enemies really well to figure out their tells to block in time.
Snipers are more useful if you plan on using aragami bullets a lot
I'm not sure about spears
This one is probably correct
As is this one