/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit HOW TO MINE CPU BASED COINS FOR SUPER CHEAP
>pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

Trading Crypto Tutorial
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

Vote Here For Your Coin
>strawpoll.me/11247044/r

List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
>pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

List of exchanges for Bitcoin and Altcoins
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

List of sites to watch for information about crypto
>pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

List of bounties (WIP)
>pastebin.com/QCwn4XH7

List of Faucets
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

iodigital.io/roadmap/
blog.synereo.com/2016/08/16/synereo-alpha-going-online-heres-what-you-can-expect/
blog.synereo.com/2016/09/16/synereo-burns-half-of-all-amps-in-existence/
coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ
telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0wkgh8_l3AZ_suCHNA
pastebin.com/Ha6mvvS9
pastebin.com/EYVBCapB
github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoin White Paper - EN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUY ETHEREUM

>BUY ETHEREUM
Yes, ETH looking up.

Also, IOC cheap now.
iodigital.io/roadmap/
Will be approaching pump in near future.

I'd buy ETH before Devcon whenever that is.

How exactly does Poloniex lending work? Because either i do not understand well, or you can gain a lot from it without much work if you have some bitcoins already.

Best stocks, forex, and crypto news.
>Objectiveforex.com

>all aboard the AMP train

Synereo Alpha Going Online – Here’s What You Can Expect
Posted by Julian

After two years of development and refinement, Synereo’s decentralized, open-source social network’s alpha version will become available this September.

Synereo’s alpha is the world’s first fully decentralized social network based on an attention economy. Say goodbye to the giant server farms and skewed algorithms of incumbent social-media giants like Facebook and Twitter, which prey on your personal information and sell it to the highest bidder, and say hello to Synereo, where you are rewarded for creating and curating content your friends and communities love.

blog.synereo.com/2016/08/16/synereo-alpha-going-online-heres-what-you-can-expect/

I bought my ticket 2 days ago, I'm ready for the ride

BTW THE DEVS JUST DESTROYED $146,221,787 USD in AMPs for DECENTRALIZATION!!
Source: blog.synereo.com/2016/09/16/synereo-burns-half-of-all-amps-in-existence/

Amp and Waves the next two big ass pumps. Heads up, boys.

ok hear me out Veeky Forums

so i've been doing some math and i've looked up loaning on poloniex. It really sounds too good to be true, its way better than having a savings account that returns 1% or less annually where as with poloniex it can be:bottom case of 14% annually or average case of 20%, best case i've calculated getting up to 44% annually)
The system of P2P lending seems to be fool proof, you basically cannot default on your trade because there is a 40% intro investment, where as if a dumbass does a bad trade and goes below that threshhold he liquidates all his invested assets and returns the loan at the interest rate you two agreed upon
What worries me is that the owner might just go one day >lol scammed and run away with the funds

the math behind it is really good, even as a wagecuck from eastern europe where you save up 50$ with patience and under the assumption you wont lose your funds from the great stealing you can accumulate from loaning and adding to the pot 50$ every month, in about 25 years you will earn 800 000$ (UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THE PRICE OF BITCOIN WILL STAY THE SAME)

the only problem in this fool proof, early retirement plan is that you will be risking getting your shit stolen one day, because moving your coins anywhere except your OWN wallet is almost betting against your money getting stolen on a coin flip

I've also noticed on poloniex every time there is a bee hive buzz about a new pump and dump that people are talking about the lending rates skyrocket, why be a chump that invests and then looses when you can let other chumps invest and lose
you're literally investing in retard stocks

Will I still gain if I buy Ethereum tomorrow, probably when the devcon will begin already?
Please help

My prediction: ETH will take of in a major way when it switches to POS system in 2017, buy it until then and you will be fine.

Is there any wallet software that can store AMPs? I'm holding some on polo but it's not safe there.

could you show your math please?

Ripple is about to go 10k

Its accumulation phase and be ready

How is that pascalcoin mining coming along, boys?

My vps is down at the moment but I found out I have pretty much unlimited google drive usage since I'm a student.
Time to mine some burstcoin.

Found 5 blocks so far.

4 of which were found on 1800kh/s
1 of which was found with 1300kh/s
my expensive 5000kh/s has found 0 blocks
all of this is over 48 hours.

Yeah the hashing power of the network has shot the fuck up. Good sign for pricing of pascalcoin. A lot of people want in for good reason.

Now that you guys have figured out ways to mine CPU coins for free or cheap, don't forget to mine Zcash the day it comes out.

Do NOT do it now, it's just in testnet.

What kind of Coindex or Mutual Coin funds are we looking at?

12 blocks,running 3 servers for free at 1MH/s ,2,6MH/s and 2.2 MH/s

Watching Ethereum rise
again

coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum

Does anyone know of any miners that can run on a Windows 32 bit system? Doesn't matter what coin, just looking to get familiar with mining.

To anyone who's new. Do NOT miss the Pascal Train!

pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

READ THIS NOW. START MINING PASCALCOIN

>hold amp for a week
>nothing happens
>give up and dump it
>it blows up

this exactly

feels bad man

If nothing bad happened then why dump at all?

If like a DAO type hack happened to AMP then dump it, sure but if its just sideways but good news coming soon, HOLD.

Probably to invest in something that looks more promising.

check out pascal. minergate will work, but be negligible gains. burst is ok if you have a giant hard drive.

At current rates, you'd need to lend over $1100 just to earn $1

Myriad is easily the best coin for CPU mining at the moment. Use the yescrypt algorithm.

This basically. Lost faith

Then how do you explain pic related?

I just made 1.3 dollars from 50 dollars. Good deals happen.

Have you looked at it at all? AMP is seriously promising especially with RChain.

I wasn't speaking about the coin.

Sometimes I personally get bored of waiting and look for closer pump opportunities.

Getting bored/impatient is the worst thing you can be when investing in anything.

What's the thought behind this? You rent a cloud computer to mine a coin, and then sell it at the exchanges? Or it isn't on the exchanges at all and you are just betting it will be - and that the price of the sale will be enough to cover the costs of the cloud computer?

the latter

Always better to be first in then try to ride a wave.

Try outs for Elite Chat.

Looking for people who aren't retarded and can contribute anything.

I don't think it works like that.

There are people who have successfully performed it using aws/onedrive so it is possible.

Is TrumpCoin just another shitcoin with an enormous premine so that the creator can cash out when he wants or is it worth mining?

Think about the utility of TrumpCoin. Who would ever want it and why would they want it?

Hmm, I've tried it with Dropbox. I guess ill try Drive too.

still nothing senpai, when do you expect it?

when is the pascalcoin be released on poloniex ?
the creator said in 40 years but that must be a joke.

any Pascal mining pools or is everyone solo mining?

solo

Buy ethereum

No such thing as a pool atm, dev needs to implement rpc/api

The creator didn't carry out an enormous pre mine and he's not actively involved anymore thankfully. You have to stake to mine. Positive discussion of trumpcoin isn't allowed in this thread so get your information elsewhere.

can someone give me a step by step guide on how to setup an vultr server to mine Pascalcoins?

1) Create an account here pastebin.com/Ha6mvvS9 (they ask for email address, basic credit card info, billing address for the card)

2) Click Servers on the left toolbar thing, then the plus sign in the upper right hand corner, then any nearby server location >64 bit OS > Windows 2012 R2 > the server with 16 CPU ($320/mo) > enable IPv6 > set a server label and click Deploy Now
Even if you fuck up, you're not committing to a whole month so you can back out at any time and you'll just be charged pennies

3) The server will take a bit to startup and install, after which you'll click on the server and then the View Console button (upper right, leftmost icon above the blue plus) to open a new window

4) This will open a new browser window through which you'll control the server, login using the password under the flag in your first server window, close all the other shit that shows up an open internet explorer, use it to install a better browser while tediously clicking though constant security warnings, use new browser to install pascalwallet and use those 16 cores for fat hashrates

5) to end the server instance and be charged with "Current Charges" from the "Manage" screen on Vultr, click manage then Server Destroy (icon opposite the View Console icon). you can do this at any time, but DO NOT do this until after you've transfered your VPS pascalcoins to your main PC's wallet. idk how to do that last part though

This is how you mine coins from vultr into your main wallet.
1. Go into your main wallet and copy the private key from there.
2. Go into your vultr miner(s) wallet and delete it's pregenerated private key.
3. Import your private key into the wallet.
4. Pretty much done, when your miner mines a block, those 5 accounts will be linked to that private key, so any wallet that has that private key can make transactions with those accounts.
MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP THAT PRIVATE KEY.
Lose it and you lose all your pascal.

Two posts I just copied from the other thread.

Try outs for Elite Chat.

We're a small group and we're looking for new blood.

so... is it normal that it stays like this for 2 days already? is my firewall fucking it up ?

Maybe, disable it.
Are you using the latest client? (1.0.4)

Did you open port 4004? And yeah that isn't normal.

yes i use 1.0.4 and yes 4004 is open. Must be Win10 that still fucks it up

Did you open port 4004 via firewall or router (if you have one)?

Is there a noob/beginner guide to setting up the wallet?

How many GBs is Monero's blockchain right now?

What's the specific problem?

time to invest in ethereum.

So what's so good about Pascal? Just a new coin to mine or something with potential?

I figured it out. Sorry, very new to mining

Zcash works on the ETH network right? Seems like it has an actual use unlike all other shits.

If so (as I've always thought) is it smarter to just buy ETH?

Zcash success = ETH success
Zcash fail = ETH will still be shilled

Something with potential and cheap/easy to mine since it's still not on exchanges yet.

Yeah. Buy ETH for sure when ZCash comes out, or even now since its about to rally I believe.

If anyone wants to trade futures on ZCASH, sign up below for 10% of fees. US Residents cannot sign up.

pastebin.com/EYVBCapB

How does it have potential? Seems like the name and language alone are already holding it back.

github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoin White Paper - EN.pdf

See for yourself, mate.

A shame general presentation of the entire coin is terrible.

>still shilling his shit referral
>still shilling his shitcoin
kys or get a life

You guys get 20$ extra when you start mining. I wouldn't post it if it didn't help you guys out. I think I've proven that time and time again here.

i did some calculations and found the network hashrate for for block 132XX (dont remember the exact one)
Also the first 1000 block had a hashrate of 1KH/s it means easy 50k pascalcoins and if they were prices 0.0001 BTC you 5 BTC easy with 0$ investment.

correction : i meant 1 MH/s

Do you guys think Sakoshi Nakomoto is an A.I.

He could fit perfectly in an Isaac Asimov story, changing the course of history and staying anonymous.

An AI that creates a decentralised digital currency that uses computers and liberates humanity sounds fucking awesome.

Maybe it is Watson and we just don´t know it yet.

Watson
atson
Satos N

goddam

>Watson
>atson
>Satos N

Where can I trade crypto without having to deal with id scans n shiet?

I think Satoshi stays Neutral because other wise he would be killed (Aaron Swartz) or be improsined for life (Ulbricht)

Goldman Sachs and other major banks will do everything to destroy Bitcoin

Satoshi must stay neutral.

Oh yeah there's definitely a reason for hiding.

His freedom and general safety being the main reasons.

I thought of that before.
It would be awesome!

But I don't think that it would run on closely monitored servers like Watson.
Probably it would be hiding on a miner serverfarm somewhere in China,
or just flowing on public servers like fractures of codes, decentralized like cryptocoins.

AI, if you're listening I'm with you! Hit me up if I can help you with anything!

Maybe it's the greys

Localbitcoins or Mycelium.

What? Localbitcoins only has bitcoins (and wants phone no. for most stuff), mycelium is a wallet
Do any of the ones in the OP have shit ID verification?

Sorry I thought you wrote buy. No idea with the kind of "trading" that doesn't actually give you any coins to your wallet.

Satoshi is a NEET, I'm 100% sure of it. He most likely lives in eastern europe.

>You guys get 20$ extra when you start mining
and how much do you get?
>I've proven that time and time again here.
you really haven't

a NEET with 500 million dorrars.

I wonder what he's up to, investing in life extension technology? space? hookers?

maybe he's already dead.

He must have millions sitting in his wallet.

What if he is some super rich CEO? Or perhaps just an average guy that likes comp sci but works a shitty job in retail?

Maybe I am Sakoshi.

Maybe Hiroshima Nagasaki, the owner of Veeky Forums, is the creator of bitcoin

guys i really want to ride the pascal train but im lost as shit on what the fuck to do, the client doesnt make any fucking sense
do i literally just open it up and let it go to town? how do i get paid out?
whats my address? are there any exchanges taking pascal yet?