Why does he suck, again?

Why does he suck, again?

>Inb4 "TURKS DINDU"

Who?

literally who

Dude looks and sounds awful.

Extra history is okay but they embellish too much desu.

TURKS DINDU NAFFIN!!!

is that the guy from system of a down?

I like him desu, only seen a few of his vids about Admrial Yi and The Sengoko period in japan and they was good

His sources are shit, his narrator is shit, his art is shit

Sounds like a faggot, looks like a faggot, talks like a faggot has a fanbase of faggots.

Better than John Green though.

Extra Credits game channel is sjw style tripe, but extra history is decent if you're a casual to history

He's not too bad. You can tell he really enjoys history and vidya but needs to keep it enjoyable enough for plebs.

This. Hes so energetic at the end when he corrects his misrakes and tells bonus information. I kinda envy him, he has a fucking dream job to just sperg out on camera about shit he likes

He's okay. The "LOL WALPOLE" meme gets a bit stale but other than that Extra History is a pretty solid introduction to history for casuals. He skips over the most well-known stuff and dives into some more obscure things.

>Inb4 "TURKS DINDU"
As much as I hate the Ottomans for what they did, Suleiman was a solid ruler and his series wasn't horribly inaccurate. I have to wonder if Suleiman actually loved his Polish dicksleeve or if that's just romantization.

>Better than John Green though.
Bruh, don't even put EH and John Green in the same category. If we compare it to food, neither of them are three star material, but one is a solid homecooked meal while the other is literal dogshit on a plate.

I like him, and would fug, but he can come off as pretentious.

The Ottomans? I thought people's problems with him was for painting the First Crusade as a political tool and saying the Turks were fine and dandy with pilgrimages.

What did he embelish with the Ottoman Turks? All I know about them is that they kicked the Knights Hospitaler off their homebase island.

his channel ain't all too bad if you want a brief summary of what happened. It's not like they tell you in the vids that you definitely should read more into whatever they do about...

Is that Omar Matin. I only ever see pictures of his wife on the news.

He's alright in my books.The whole Walpole joke is getting trite, but it's not like its taking up precious time or anything.

I particularly liked the series on early christian schisms. It's basic and skims over stuff, but the love and care is there. It's amazing that a large enough portion of the audience has interest in such a subject to have it as a topic. I have some hopes for the Gnosticism and Reformation series.

His history vids are okay, a million times better than John "I look at everything from the past with modern societal biases" Green. I've stopped watching the video game ones, though, because when they get political they get really fucking stupid. The one they did on how the Division is fascist propaganda because you were a federal agent fighting criminals that happened to be wearing hoodies turned my brain into mush.

I respect him a lot for the "Lies" videos, where he explains all the information they had to simplify or leave out for the sake of pacing, time constraint, or simply got wrong and were corrected in the comments. I have never seen anyone doing similar videos do this.

>I thought people's problems with him was for painting the First Crusade as a political tool and saying the Turks were fine and dandy with pilgrimages.
Yeah true, he pretty much messed up there. Especially since there was an account (John the Armenian, I think?) that confirmed there were atrocities taking place. RealCrusadesHistory has a countervideo to that. But I kind of understand why EH did this. Not that I approve, but I understand. Actually depicting Muslims in a negative light as a mainstream youtube channel is a death sentence. Hell, even a guy like David Wood (Acts17Apologetics, a channel ENTIRELY dedicated to roasting Islam) gets death threats on regularly.

>What did he embelish with the Ottoman Turks?
As far as I can tell, nothing. I only suspect that he romanticized the relationship between Suleiman and his Polish slave-sidebae, but perhaps he actually loved her that much. I haven't looked into it myself. But then again, they do say that their entire channel is just an introduction, an invitation to look further into those subjects yourself. That's what they do, and they do it good.

His Ottoman video was basically
Suleiman the
>magnificient

I really liked the Crusade series despite the dinduism. I really had no prior knowledge of the people leading the first crusade so it was fun to learn about their personalities

Who is this?

t. turk

Yeah I agree that their sjw shitshow of gamedesign is stupid but I genuinely enjoy their history series even if it at times is not entirely accurate. And even then, they own up to their mistakes with an in-depth video which explains why they took liberties with their sources. And it did fuel my drive to learn more about history ever since their first series which was about the Punic wars.

When and how did he apologise for the Turks? I dropped their trash long ago both history and other media because they're self felating and not nearly as clever as they make themselves out to be.