@ Illidan
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)
@ Ravencrest (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

first for elves

spooky

third for elves

ok cunts show of hands for a frostmourne revival

>Getting back into modding from TF2 to WoW
>Wanting to make some mods from needed to weird to perverted

Tell me what you guys want. Please note that some stuff is already made and I just want ideas for stuff that doesn't exist.

>Leather gets new lewd gear
>Plate still has no new lewd gear
fucking blizzard give my pally love.

I'd be okay with it.
At least I'd have people to talk to...

Can you resize this shield model, The Marine's boarding plank is the one I'm using but any of its models, to be atrociously large enough to be the size of an actual coffin lid?

>tfw you come across an elf slut in lfr

Hello?

tfw no belf qt to bully

>tfw no cute belf waifu

So, Rescale it to be the size of a Soldiers coffin lid instead of a childs?

Sure, First I gotta wait for these mods to download. Sounds simpler as well then attempting a friends birthday gift 'Increase Pandaren Paw size'

>survival hunter has corrupted ashbringer transmog
why didn't i play a warrior in vanilla...

So, what are some random leveling tips you have for those getting new alts to 100? I got a few myself (even though some may seem completely obvious)

-You can enchant your heirlooms. I really wonder why more people don't take advantage of this, especially since weapon enchants can greatly increase your dps at lower levels. Plus run speed+other stats to an heirloom cloak is great

-Level 70-76 can be breezed through if you use BC Heroics efficiantly. You can que for them from 70-75 and while the individual mobs don't give much exp, upon completion the dungeon will give you a nice chunk of exp. Considering that from level 73-76 you'll pretty much be soloing the instance with little difficulty feel free to pop into a tank/heal role for faster ques

-Archaeology is great for leveling, each dig site has 6 dig spots, and each spot gives you 1% exp to your next level for a total of 6% exp per site. Not only do you have a chance at some greys that sell for a fair amount of gold but you can work towards possible toys, mounts and pets you don't have. Using archaeology and queuing for each dungeon once just to get the quests done seemed to be pretty effective.

-90-100 is best done by just gathering all of the treasures and killing all the rares. Get an addon that shows the treasures and go from point to point. Not only will this net you a lot of easy gold but each treasure also gives a nice chunk of exp. Oh and you'll have garrison resources if you need them I guess

Probably because warriors were fucking garbage in vanilla and theres a good chance you wouldnt have been 1 of the 3 every high tier guild took to naxx

>go solo stonecore for the mount
>getting timewarped badges and gear despite 1 shotting everything
alrighty

Do dungeons until WoD zones

Do all WoD zone quests

Easy

battlegrounds from 1-90 give peanuts for exp, from 90-100 they actually give large chunks of an exp bar if you win
if your faction/realm/battlegroup wins bgs often then i suggest to do them for gear, gold and honor tokens for stuff at 100

WoD zones can be extremely fast, doubly so if you do the fresh meme of heirlooms, 300% exp pot and the trick

go to gorgrond at 93, nearly finish all the bonus objectives except for 1 kill. queue for a dungeon and right before finishing it, chug the potion, then finish all the objectives
it requires flying but it can get you from 93-100 in an hour

How can someone be this retarded and misinformed when a fight in Naxx literally required eight warriors?

>tfw shit at playing Arcane
I keep forgetting to track my mana and end up using it all when Evocate still has 20 seconds left on it's CD

WotlK heroics and Cata heroics are also great ways to level up that so many people ignore. Be sure to do ZA/ZG once per character for the quests

That's a great trick, I gotta try it on my next 93

Gonna boost a shaman
Try and stop me

>Arcane
>Not playing the superior and fun fire

Naxx needed a fuckton of Warriors. Four Horsement literally REQUIRED at least eight

Rudi....

>tfw I unironically enjoy fire and frost more
>frost has ray of frost and the flurry thing
>along with glacial spike which is fucking titties

As long as you know what you're in for

Hunters feel gross to play
Absolutely gross.

>wanting a sword artifact

my DH:
a belf bound to a shivarra
he subdued her by fucking her to death
please uboat

>The 'Great' Gorian 'Empire'
literally just highmaul and some of nagrand

When Demon Hunters are released on Tuesday is it going to be a midnight release or at the end of the patch?

>The state of Ret Paladin

is there any zone in legion with comfy music like talador or the howling fjord?

>he thinks that one continent is the entire planet

wew

lad

Neat that guy is also a druid and has the same mog as me.

Can someone explain how each of the races view death knights? Especially if the death knight is their own race?

I know some races like night elves apparently look at their own as literal monsters while other races could give slightly less of a shit.

>Half the specs got shit outright removed and are now garbage and boring

please buy legion and play demon hunters :^))))

I liked some of the Spires music, probably my favorite zone overall desu.

it's not that bad desu with the artifact

after maint
they gotta activate it
expect a 2pm EST or so timeframe
sucks, i know

Suramar

I'd assume the undead couldn't give less of a shit

i still need 11 more medallions for my demon hunter

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They used to have more. All of Nagrand, portions of Gorgrond, most of Talador, and much of Frostfire Ridge were once part of their domain. The Draenei's arrival 200 years before really fucked them up. They lost land and the Orcs were able to build up territory and military strength in the ruins and on the newly established outskirts of the empire. Then there was some kind of rebellion/overthrow in Gorgrond (apparently under the command of Gruul) and the imperial presence in the north collapsed entirely.

They also have that unnamed continent to the south of mainland Draenor. Ships were sent from there in Mar'gok's short story, so it's not abandoned or uninhabited land.

It was a neat idea but like most of WoD was poorly executed. Although in general it was better than a lot of other story threads Blizzard worked on in the expansion.

oh fug I can't read

Yeah
Sad

'dude nice you're probably more alive than most of us'
'yeah bro nice'

>Alliance
Hate them because they're Scourge.
>Dwarves
Same as humans though I'd assume they wouldn't hate them as much
>Night Elves
Hate them, especially night elf DKs
>Gnomes
Think death knights and runeforging are interesting. Would be interested in training hordes of undead to brave the irradiated depths of Gnomeregan (this is how I roleplay my gnome DK)
>Draenei
See them as abominations.
>Worgen
Despise them because they're undead like the Forsaken
>Orc
Hate them because Scourge
>Tauren
Hate them and see them as an affront to nature.
>Troll
Probably don't hate them as much, Troll voodoo magic and their Loas are weird
>Blood Elf
Hate them because Scourge. Muh Dead Scar
>Goblins
Probably hate them but could see themselves using their abilities to make money. I could see a Trade Prince using DKs as his personal bodyguards/bruisers and henchmen.
>Pandaren
I dunno

It honestly could have been a lot worse. Clunky and underpowered is a hell of a lot better than utter shit like what Blizzard usually throws out.

Reminder to get your scarlet crusade transmog from the darkmoon faire!

>All these people crying about how horrible ret is now
>Most likely started playing ret in Wrath
reeeeee

Forgot about forsaken
>Forsaken
Probably the only race that is really okay with them, after all they've went through the same shit.

Highmountain ain't too bad.

whoa bro me too, weird coincidence

How much does it cost?

>it's not that bad with the artifact guys!

Yeah and specs that are already performing well or amazingly are only going to get better with artifacts right? So in order for Rets to be like the good specs as they are now (with no artifacts) they need to have their artifact.

Yeah can't wait to get shat on even more after I get my assbringer

What is the point of having a crafting profession in Legion when heroic 5 mans drop better gear? The amount of effort to get a full set of 850 gear just does not seem worth it.

>Humans
Varies. Literally can go from monster to "dude nice power ;)" and everything in between
>Dwarves
idk
>Night Elves
Abominations. An afront to Elune and everything she stands for. Most Nelfs would rather kill themselves than become a DK.
>Gnomes
idk, can see them liking rune forging tho
>Draenei
See Nelves but replace Elune with naaru >implying they're not one and the same
>Worgen
Abomination
>Orc
I can see them going the same route as humans on this one. Either abomination or more power/strength so gud
>Tauren
MUH EARTH MOTHER. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Troll
Ay mon, ya be alright. I tink I got a loa 'round here for ya.
>Blood Elf
FUCKING UNDEAD GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE inb4 muh slyvanas
>Goblins
Literally could not give a shit if they can use them in any way shape or form for muh shekels
>Forsaken
Sup
>Pandaren
Hard to say, probably not hate because I can't really see Pandaren hating on prinicble. But I can't imagine DKs and Undead in general being in line with their whole balance and harmony thing they got going on. Realistically they probably don't approve, but understand it wasn't the DKs choice so they hope the DK finds salvation

is this the best legion has to offer in regards of comfiness? music sounds pretty dull, just a loop of high/low although the zone itself seems to have some nice vivid colors.

still pretty meh overall

maybe it's better in game

Oh boy are you in for it, Ret paladin does fuck all damage lmao, they're worse than Arms warrirors atm and that's saying something.

so are there evil pandarens

I never did mop stuff

woah bro
nice, dude
was her name sarahahshrah?

Hail, fellow Illidari.

10k for both plate and mail. 25k for the tabard without the bottom

10k for plate set, 10k for mail
need the scarlet tabard to buy it.

>with the wardrobe anything you loot will be transmoggable as long as you can use it!
>except cosmetic gear like the noblemans set

fucking why? is it even possible to get the entire set in one week?

post pizzac@

I can't tell whether to laugh or laugh harder, these look ridiculous.

I'm honestly too excited for Tuesday. Slap me.

>except cosmetic gear like the noblemans set
I don't know ab out that but Noblewoman is transmoggoble on all my characters and.

Yes, Alliance pandas exist.

hey dude you either go full edge or go home. reminder demon hunters cut out their eyes after seeing some shit, corrupting themselves just enough that they retain their mind all just to kick sargeras in his burning ballsack

you can try to not be an edgelord but even without a blindfold youre constantly spewing pure fucking anger from your eyes

>alliance can mog the stormwind guard set to anything but god forbid we can use the thunderlord set on a hunter or shaman right

How are fury warriors looking so far in Legion?

t. animefag
you gottas go full edge when you go DH
wouldn't expect you to know, you wouldn't understand it because anime is unrepentantly edgy most of the time without being aware of it

>Post yfw a windwalker monk casts fists of fury on you

Just got my NEETbux and the urge to play because of Legion is getting too strong

it's either eat or play WoW

Me too friend, I hope other Demon hunter players also have a brotherhood feel instead of being faction divided.

Same for me, the nobleman stuff is only transmoggable on the character I own it on though.

What class will have the best order hall?
And I don't mean just looks, I mean lack of retards.

DH order halls is guaranteed to be full of 12yo retards.

Jesus dude you should write comedy.

Hey guys,
I plan on using my legion booster to make a Jewgoblin to farm old raids for money. Which class is the fastest at raid cheese?

I've level 4 toons to their max fishing, and I fucking can't get through another one.

Which bot is the official /wowg/-approved fishing-bot?

small chinese boy shackled to a desk

>mfw a windwalker monk casts karma on me

>they wont sit on snowfall graveyard with other demon bros of both factions, watching retards swing into each other on the field below, having friendly banter in demonic and talking about how /i is a cancerous shitfest

>tfw you don't notice it on you and you start unloading on them

FUCK

I hope so too. I feel like DKs are a little set against each other.

See, I've considered that, but it turns out you need to feed them once a week, and who has the time?

Still deciding between male or female nelf and a name.
The only reason I am even deciding is because female nelfs seem to look on their late forties with the DH skins, and don't even have the face I generally use on female nelves.
Why the fuck do DH only have six faces, anyways?

They really should give you a month of play time when you buy an xpac
Having to shill out 75+ just for new content kinda sucks

A druid, also farming old raids solely for currency is idiotic

very good, go for it

I'm going male BE because my friends play Horde for the most pat and I have a female BE paladin, so.

I dunno, at least the other options are relatively cool and offer customizations.

>mfw me and another ww monk cast fists of fury at the same time on each other

Good in pve (very fast paced, mobile and fun, plus good dps I guess).

Terrible in pvp, use arms instead.

>BE Demon Hunter

The most cancerous class/race combo in all of WoW

Is there literally ANY point to bothering with a garrison now?