Gf wants drives by a dealer and spots a 2014 Camaro 33,000 miles stick shift $19,000. She wants to buy it

Gf wants drives by a dealer and spots a 2014 Camaro 33,000 miles stick shift $19,000. She wants to buy it.

I have a buddy who is a dealer back home and he says Camaros are shitty cars.

What's your Veeky Forumspinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UizY_QLIbCA
denver.craigslist.org/cto/5594686992.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don;t unless v8
just dont.

It's v6. But why only v8 is good?

>no windows

kek

>v6
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's a shit car that's why the previous owner dumped it quickly.

Why not just buy a lexus with a v6 if you're not gonna get a v8 camaro? The only reason to buy a camaro is to get a v8, they're shitty cars otherwise

Ignore your buddy. It's become accepted over the years to hate anything GM for absolutely no reason.

ignore him. The V6 is perfectly fine. 320 HP should be plenty. The V6 is perfectly reliable, and fast enough for a 13 second 1/4 miles, which used to be something only the V8 cars could do.

What I would worry about is whether she can see out of it. test drive it and have her back into a parking spot and parallel park. If she can't do it in the Camaro, don't get it

oh shit hit em with the >n lmao

Because it's a sport's car. It's meant to be performance based and the V6 is not a performance engine. It's actually quite slow with the weight of the car.

v6 is fine, especially considering its for your girlfriend.

V8 would be optimal though, user.

y'know, its the whole point of the pony car, a big v8 at the front.

neither you or your gf have any basic idea regarding cars, so save yourself the trouble and buy it if you like the looks.

>The V6 is fine
Daily reminder this is the kind of people that post on Veeky Forums now.

NORMIES PLS GO
REEEEEEEE

Literally this

Don't get the GM hate for no reason. 320 hp entry level coupe would be loved if it was anything else.

Yeah you're right. I drive a 99 Honda Accord lol. Had it for 7 years and I love it.

She has her eyes locked in on it so it'll be hard to persuade her out of it.

I was just asking cause I was wondering what all the hate was about. My buddy said its because gm had problems with their brakes or something and they didn't fix it until people started dying. Or something like that. Doesnt make sense to hate on them now but whatever

??????????

atleast i own a car, unlike you, fucking benchracer neet.

But literally why? Why get a V6 when the car can come with a V8?

Congrats on the gf that isn't only able to drive stick but actual wants to drive stick. I've never looked into this millennium's Camaro because it's that car from Michael Bay's Transformers. Even if it was the best car out there, I'd constantly associate it with that retarded movie.

It's the selling point.

>muh vee ayte

Getting the V6 is like buying a base model Impreza and putting a WRX body kit on.

It's hilarious that V6 pony cars get shitted on so much. But then faggots buy a V6 Accord or Altima and thinks they have a rocket in their hands.

let him buy what he can afford.

Keep in mind the car is for his cucking girlfriend. 300hp is enough for her.

And im sure she'll be happier with a car that gets better MPG's.

It's not so bad, its 300hp, and NOT automatic.

>being so insecure about yourself that you need to buy the v8 to feel accepted

grow up

V6's are shit. You get a V8 for a vroom vroom car and an I4 for a putt putt car.

>V6 is fine
>s...shut up Accordfaggots you've got a V6 too

Not really selling it, mate. The Camaro is heavier than the NSX and its FR, not MR.

The V6 in larger FF commuter cars (Accord, Aurion, etc.) is more for comfortable acceleration as opposed to performance.

I think you all missed this gem.
>GF
A chick wants a chicks car. Let her buy it.

Camaro confirmed girl car (or cuck car desu w/ u senpaitachi)

I'm sure this is how you rationalize owning the car that you do but c'mon man, it's in other movies that aren't shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UizY_QLIbCA

I don't bend over backwards to rationalize something in hindsight, I'm not a woman. It's just that the movie and the hype it spawned ruined the car for me. I would've taken the F-body Camaro they used earlier in the movie in a heartbeat, which made me hate the movie even more for implying it's a shitbox.

It's a smoking rusted smog era 2nd gen. It kinda was a shitbox lol.

>mfw some fag pulls up next to me in his dads camaro and thinks its a fast car while i leave him looking at my rears on my 70hp bike and he catches up with his window now up while avoiding eye contact

I don't think you want my opinion. It has nothing to do with camaros being supposedly "bad" cars though.

>gf
>she wants to buy it
Then let her buy it, I would hope it's not your shekels she's putting towards it. Whatever you do, don't help finance it in any way; you're not married to her, things can still go south br/o/

Literally this. Why is OP buying cars for his girlfriend? Sounds like a total cuck thing to do.

This thread reminds me of something stupid my beta ass dad in the 80s
>dadfag is typical bluecollar bro living the dream
>drives lifted pickups but really wants a BMW
>starts dating beaner chick
>lil senorita convinces dad to buy her a bimmer
>must have been a " hurr durr, she'll let me drive it anytime I want" sort of reasoning in his head
>they breakup(thank God, I love being white btw) shortly after the purchase
>dadfag still reminisces about 80s bimmers to this day

Don't make the same mistake my father did OP; straight refuse to help fund that car in any way, shape, or form! If she gets pissed, then dump her immediately

I would never even consider helping fund a car for my girlfriend. Wtf are people even thinking. When money gets involved relationships always get more complicated than I like them to be.

hoooly shit, people actually do this

denver.craigslist.org/cto/5594686992.html

you and your dad sound like total cucks

Or he bought a 2016 model which is leagues better from redesign queerbait.

ITT: OP gets fannytickled about backlash on 4chin

That v6 is not reliable.
timing chains skip links and end up grenading the engine.
the LS3 6 speed is almost 2x as reliable.

I have a 2015. Mine is an ss though, great handling considering how heavy these cars are. Very reliable and the v6 is pretty easy on gas. If she likes it, let her get it.

Because its americunt meme.
The bigger the cylinder amount the better the car somehow

Well considering it's a fuck hueg 'performance' sports car. It actually needs the V8 to truly shine.

Of course, I understand anything a 90HP 1.6L shitbox is a foreign concept to you yuropoors.

V6 Camaro is a 14 second car. Not one test of it shows otherwise.