/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160730

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
4. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. Jeanne, Waver and Vlad Animation update
7. Great and Super success rates have been tripled
8. 1/2 AP for all daily quests
9. New Servant Strengthening quests
10. Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100

To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

Swimsuit Event news on 8/10

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru, Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

>4* Anniversary Heroines CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Leisure Walk
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Participation of the King
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Goldfish SCooping
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Fire Flower
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E1EDWdY6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for swimsuits will be another disappointment aside from Kiyohime

>Lily Buff When

With any luck Kiyoshit will be scrapped from the swimsuit event. Don't want to deal with those cucks flooding these threads with their shitty waifu.

>tfw Cu is now invincible

4* or 5*?
Snake body or human body?
Snake hair or human hair?
Breaker Gorgon or something else?

>rolled almost everything from the anniversary
>all I got was a liz np upgrade
I almost forgot that generous rewards mean nothing if the gatcha is still shit.

Dragons go GAO!

>confirmed 5*
Soon, Semibros

We talk about how much everything is bad in this game all the time but surely there is something good about it if it keeps people playing and makes so much money right?
Right?

god that liz is adorable

waifus and husbandos

LIZ THREAD

the Fate franchise. That's about it really.

Who else didn't roll anything for anniversary like me.

New gacha news when?

Just spend one ticket and a 6 quartz to get off my itchiness to roll.

Higher than I would have thought

Animations and overall battle system is a little better than most mobages, and the art done on the characters sticks well with me. still mostly because of Fate's designs, nasu is a hack, and /fgog/

that's a cute Kiyohime, user.

Damn now I feel bad about it.

I guess I'll fully ascend her today.

Feels good having her at her final ascension, max level as soon as I finish up with getting Karna to 100.

I blame DW for not actually adding at least 1000 stats to her attack during the Saber Wars event. She needed some rework like a lot

I can finally sleep.

Skill interlude(s) when?

>pastebin.com/E1EDWdY6

Updated with Okita.

If anyone has a link to a video of her line with Sasaki, I'd appreciate it. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be surprised at Sasaki killing some super buff swallow or if she's just confused at him talking about ordinary birds.

Current queue:
1. Ibaraki
2. Vlad
3. Shuten [though chaldeum has her]
4. Tamamo Cat
5. Erik
?. Altera, someday

NP interlude when
Skill strengthening when

Please start sorting them under class or starting letter please. It's starting to become a pain to read.

How Dare You!

Thanks,friend.

I don't have a video, but it sounds more like surprised that it's just a regular swallow

But it's sorted according to the pokedex, user.
ever heard of ctrl+f?

Lily will always be on my team!

Thanks!

Once I hit 40 or so I'll start breaking it up into multiple pastebins. I don't intend to stop sorting it via Servant number though, because I am OCD about that sort of thing.

ctrl+F nigga

MY EYES ! MY EYES !

>I use her on my Saber team

feels good.

The pokedex has numbers differentiating each servant,this does not. Besides think about people like Artoria who is listed in this thing as "Arturia" while most people are used to calling her "Saber" or for her Alter version "Alter Saber." It doesn't function well.

>have 5 grails left
Should I use them now to max someone to 100 or just wait until there's a better method of getting more grails?

Best CE for Martha?

Weaklings being bullied turns me on

Well if it's really that big a deal for you, I can add the numbers.

When?

>yfw he is voiced by Sugita

>1. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.
That's pretty based

Sugita is ridiculously overrated

>It doesn't function well.
>it literally takes 10 seconds

Maybe you should make a summary header, it would help to see what's is in the list (and thus what isn't).
It would also solve 's problem

same time as tiberius

Stockholm syndrome.

He's pretty much the same voice every time. It's especially jarring when it's a dub of a western movie. But at least his one voice is a good one.

It's a scam to trick people into buying more quartz. The rates are still shit and I wouldn't be surprised if they secretly lowered the chances to jew us over even more.

It's not.
It means you'll never hit the 1% chance no matter how many times you roll so it doesn't matter.

Shit.
at least I don't play the game no more

I don't let the bad stuff bother me. I'm used to it.

That's why DW will never improve.

You know, I was just thinking
Seeing how Gilgamesh is so strong not really because of his own legend but more because he's the first legend of them all and this gives him claim rights over every other legend
How strong would Herodotus be? He barely has a legend at all but he's usually considered the first historian, with control over the legends of the past depending on how he depicts them.

But they improve all the time

Thinking on that, would that make him stronger than caster merlin? He can literally just make shit up to be his attacks same with his noble phantasm.

Depends if he's a waifu or a husbando Nasu wants to push.

Sugita is pretty good when he voices characters who are basically him.

Which is why I don't give them money.

That's my point
I was bored yesterday and trying to come up with the strongest possible servants
Adam, Eve and Lilith are obviously retarded strong, they have claim over all humanity that followed, but I'd expect the strongest after them to be the first historian or the first bard, he not only has claim over all legends that ever will be but can just make shit up on the spot
>uhhhh no Arthur you didn't have a sword, it was just a rock and a bad one at that.

>Robin deals higher damage than Euryale on male
Is this normal?

Can't wait for all the kiyocucks to rage when she turns out to be the worst gold lancer in the game.

Not like you can't do anything about it.
They don't change for 1 year despite getting thousand complaints and tons of money from nips,what a poorfag user at imageboard can do?

Done.

Fuck you I'm mad now, I don't even care about lily to start with but fuck

Homer'd be better at it.

It has a happy ending though. With her, alter and gudako in a threesome

How new?

>17 tickets
>Spend all of them
>Get two Da Vincis

He can re-write their personality and behaviours too.
Mind controlling characters into attacking their master would be pretty crazy.

You seem mad.

5*
First Beast Servant.
Full Gorgon Form.

I wish.

Mind control is alway a crazy abilty to have if you can't resist it

Why would you be so mean?
What did Kiyo do to you?

Some people just can't take their waifus not getting swimsuits.

>4* or 5*?
3*
>Snake body or human body?
Snake but with tits on top.
>Snake hair or human hair?
Stylized snakes.
>Breaker Gorgon or something else?
who gives a shit, sneks are garbage

So are expectations for swimsuit event being that it'll be one of the worst, most disappointing events yet? They've hyped it up for months now, so really anything less than CE's for all servants (like valentines) would be a disappointment. Add in the fact that we're not likely to get a welfare (because we're not getting ce's for every servant) and it's going to be hot garbage.

When you lose an account forever

>Every day, your main servant will be looking across a black window wondering when you'll return
>Unaware of the fact that you had a lapse of judgement that would have caused the two of you to never reunite, travel to different worlds grinding for ascension mats
>Every day your servants will wait for you with optimism in their hearts
>Holding steadfast to this hope in their minds
>"Today is the day that Master will return, I just know it"
>Even though they wait for you with such zeal in their hearts, a tiny portion of their heart dies each day you don't return
>Yet they don't want to admit it, because to accept reality that they will never see their beloved Master again would be too much of a heartbreak
>So they continue to wait for you, not just for your sake, but for the sake of their deteriorating sanity as well, whether they're aware of it or not
>They wait for you to open that door again
>The door that leads to your room where everyone has spent countless hours having fun
>Greeting new allies and friends to go on an adventure with.
>Congratulating each other when they reach their best to protect their beloved Master
>Your room where you used to see everyone's' smiles when they gain a new power to protect you

Cute, thanks senpai.

It's not mind control though
It's overwrite. You could literally change Arthur's personality to be like Lu Bu and almost compulsively attack her master.

>>>/xcom/

I think the only way you could make him not overpowered is by having him not instantly recognise the other servants on sight, it would make the noble phantasm revealing even more of a double edged sword since he could easily win if it didn't kill him.

The first one is praising Kiyoshitter you dumb Kiyofucker.

I'm going to focus on leveling David to 80.
After him should I use my last two Grails to level Ushi or Serenity Hassan to 80?
Or forget them altogether and use them on David to get him to lv 90?

He can just give himself invincibility though, and not the half-assed version Achilles has. Actually he should be able to outright summon servants or legendary armies.
>actually you see I had Heracles working for me

I'm sleepy as fuck.

If her Gorgon form is a fucking 3* then I'm fucking giving my account away and killing myself

Scathach or Shuten-doji for 2nd GA? or save for Minamoto return to GA?

I literally only stick around because i've been waiting for one servant.

That's fucking it
The moment their rate up kicks in and I roll and ascend them I am goddamn out.

It's going to be worse than Ibaraki, that's for sure. DW always finds new ways to disappoint and ruin the game further even when your expectations are rock bottom.

Nice. I wish more snekfags would kill themselves.

Remember to post the webm

It can't be any worse than Go West though, right? I mean, it can't possibly just be 3 shit CE's with a so-so shop, right?