Isn't he worth 100 million why does he live in such a dump

isn't he worth 100 million why does he live in such a dump

Manhattan?

He's also a virgin who spends his Saturday nights streaming on periscope

what is liquidity

Ever thought the reason he has that money is because he knows how to spend it?
Fucking retard.

Isn't this the Veeky Forums version of a guy who becomes fit for girls and ends up being a fit autistic kid? Funny actually

> If I have 100 mil I need to have at least a x mil house.

>dope midtown manhattan apartment
>a dump

no you retard i just wouldn't live in a shitty 1bdr with no counter space in the kitchen. he lives in a shit hole

Your opinion, YOUR, not our collective opinion. Prune thread pls.

saving money for his legal defense and ultimately for his appeals from prison.

I can teach him the nunchucks.

Likely something like this, yeah.

He is just one man. He doesn't need much to live. If he was a woman, he would have dumped all his money into a nice house and not have any money for food.

>be 100 millionaire neet
>browse Veeky Forums
Not the first time its happened either notch does it too. This site is the end game.

he lost his virginity at 14, confirmed normie

This times a million, it's usually women who need material possessions to fulfil their meaningless lives. Its usually because a man is married to a woman, that a man would spend millions on a house, to satisfy his money hungry succubus.

If you were to earn 100 million dollars you would still be the same guy you were before the money. Very few people who get money turn into senseless spenders or go all life style of the rich and famous. Many millionaires live modestly. The ones who decide to spend their money on status symbols usually pay for it in the long run or go full broke.

he paid 800 dollars for nun chucks you stupid cow

>he paid 800 dollars for nun chucks
A very dumb purchase but a drop in the bucket.

whos this?

>worth 100m
>can't even get a decent haircut

His apartments rent is 6k a month, kinda pricey. I guess it just looks like a dump cause he has shit all over the place.

>you have to live in a palace if you have money

you're a retard

He's self made and understands the value of what he's earned.

palaces and mansions are for niggers who get thrust into a bunch a money for screaming ebonics into a microphone and end up broke in the end because they can't manage their shit. same thing for actors and celebrities in general.

I'd rather use my money for fun shit rather than for a space I'll end up spending a 10th of my time in just sleeping.

You don't know the god shkreli?
GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE

The monthly rent on that place is probably more than you make in a year.

good god all that fucking projecting. watch his videos he lives in a 800 square foot dump with no counter space in the kitchen.

if the 6k a month number is anything to go by than no unfortunately that isn't more than my salary