Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #773

Semen Demon Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/zWYIZ7WQRLb3_2016_0412_2251_16456.png
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html?view=AA021903
mediafire.com/download/co3i3j9sse6m4o8/mystery_at_hantomei.zip
torrent2magnet.com/
mega.nz/#F!9IlRTDRC!USTLTR7jL3zpXdhMjfhrZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Harsh a best.

For Allah

The future is coming.

/aa2g/ death is coming.

How do you get a girl that's harsh to like you?

>tfw Liru is making me pay alimony

Friendly reminder, she can't get pregnant if you cum in her butt.

Who?

I want to cum on her face

Liru the blonde wolf chick

Same way as any other girl except sometimes when she says "no" she really actually does mean "yes."

How can she be a wolf and a chick at the same time?

I want to spill my seed all over her face.

Hopefully AA3 will have comfy and personal ear cleanings on waifu's laps r-right...?

I hope they add a lapdance option

a.uguu.se/zWYIZ7WQRLb3_2016_0412_2251_16456.png

Is that game over, when you get a girl pregnant? I'm worried because I had sex and after the girl said "Should I rub medicine over it?"

The medicine is Playful's "you took my virginity" line.

>Playful
>Virgin
Lmao

Okay, thank goodness
Card s'il vous plait? she's really sexy

Yep, once you get a girl pregnant the game kicks you to the main menu. You'll have to remove the pregnant girl if you want to continue playing that class.

178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html?view=AA021903

She's smiling because she's going to fuck you over and take all of your money

Playful doesn't know how to court.

mediafire.com/download/co3i3j9sse6m4o8/mystery_at_hantomei.zip

What AA1 personalities have yet to be ported over?

What fucking personality does that?

Dark

Affable.

is there an easy installation of the game or we still have to take 10 different files and install them in a correct order to get something half buggy instead of a crash?

You stopped reading the OP on the link before your answer.

Best girl.

Have you played the VN?

c-card?

>3 different links for a "pre-installed" game
which one am I supposed to take?
after 770 threads it's still a clusterfuck of dead links

READ BEFORE ASKING

Are we posting game content for no reason now? I rike it.

There's literally 1 link though.

I read
and your "all install in one" is a blank page
fix it

>Thinking any of us gives shit

Of course. Only ever re-read her route and Refrain though never the entire thing. Also watched the anime.

me neither
but 770 threads in and one of the most important link don't work
it's a little pathetic

>it's a little pathetic
Just like your dick

Fuck, I got the urge to play that again.

Have fun playing Mario, I'll have fun fucking my waifu very hard in the ass AHAHAHAHAHHA SUCKS TO BE YOU AHAHA

I didn't tell you to look at the pastebin. There is only one link. Pastebin is no longer fully managed after its host's mega got nuked. He lost the will to go on.

Anyone have that tweaked version of the bikini? Think it was only available on some jap site but I'm not sure.

I want to have sex with YOSHIDA RYOUKA

>There is only one link
you need to get your eyes checked

ew

user...

now open it on a new tab

Looks like you get to wait until the server's power is back on then.

Meanie.

Hairy Smelly Gyaru Pussy

Loose*

Still technically a never-ever by its readme, but 2chan's pretty close to dead and I haven't seen the guy who ported it in ages so it might not matter anymore.

Someone could just turn the .torrent file into a magnet link and it'd work.
torrent2magnet.com/

So I installed AA2 from the 'approved' torrent and installed the mods in the picture included. The game appears to work fine, clothing etc included.
However something appears to be wrong with the uncensor. Both the vagina and penis textures appear to be 'flickering' and the vagina textures look horribly out of place, like a different colored picture of a vagina slapped on the place where its supposed to be.

Now removing the clothing mod does not seem to help the issue and oddly removing the uncensor mod itself does not seem to remove any flickering either (leaving a piece of void where the textures are supposed to be)

At this point i'm not sure what is wrong, I didn't see any similar issues or warnings about this in any faq or instructions. Do I just need to use a different uncensor altogether or is there an issue with the game i've downloaded?

It works now, it wasn't powered off it was just not sending data despite receiving the request. A puzzle for me to solve later.

Are you using the .exe that comes with the uncensor mod?

Can somebody reupload the cross outfit? The only links I can find are 404ing.

>Japan was once a proud nation
>Reduced to being the waifu capital of the world
Maybe one nuke was enough.

Yes, I tried launching the game through both the translationloader and the .exe the instruction told me to use. Both gave me the same results.

Cute girls. Are they on the DB?

Flickering naughty bits are "you are using the wrong launcher." You have to use a 3D-uncensor launcher with the 3D-uncensor.

I dunno why that happens, then. This isn't the first time I see someone with that problem while installing the MK uncensor, but it should have nothing to do with the no-install.
The no-install does not contain any pre-installed uncensor or modified files (other than the text files for dialogue and image files for UI) so installing procedure and results should be identical to a completely clean install.

I would guess you're making some kind of a mistake in your install methodology, but then again I don't even know how you're supposed to install that mod. It used to have its own .exe installer, what happened to that?

ew ugly

The clothing pack indeed came with its own installer, however the .txt recommended using AAinstall so I went for that. I can try installing it through its own installer if nothing else works.

Yet even with the clothing pack removed the problem persists, so i'm sure if that is the cause.
I will experiment on and see if I can find the issue.

Nope, I'll upload them when I get back from work in 10 hours

He didn't download the launcher from the uncensor's mega.

Yes it looks like I messed up somewhere along the line, because I could have sworn I replaced the .exe, but after downloading it and replacing it again everything now works perfectly fine.

Just ported over the male/female animations over to allow for girls to do it (like lesbian blowjobs, so on), isn't there a way to add more buttons like guy on girl have? I can't get all the poses I want because the buttons just go beyond the screen

Hey I recently reinstalled the game after not playing since like version 3 or 4. I remember there being this nighttime background that I used to use but can't seem to find it, don't think it's in the pastebin. It was just comfy as hell and i'd like to have it again.

Not that we've found. Hackanon might be able to get that running, but it's why the doc's method has never been standardized. Too many things would have to be sacrificed.

You could use the anal category that has more room than vaginal.

I was trying not to sacrifice any poses, but I'm gonna keep that in mind.

Hackanon, I summon you in my time of need. Let's unlimit AA2Unlimited so much it will be disunlimited

if at all doable, and please.

If I have pregnancy chance unchecked in the options does that eliminate pregnancy entirely or should I check it and put on safe?

Could it be the cram school background? That's in the Noir background mega for some reason.
mega.nz/#F!9IlRTDRC!USTLTR7jL3zpXdhMjfhrZA

>png
>still jaggi

Wait a minute, so ya'll telling me i can just download a single torrent that requires no shitty hurdles, multiple ISOs running at the same time, and it's even smaller than the original 10gb thing?

Whoever did this, i could suck your cock if i was a cute girl. I had to get a new computer and i feared i had to do the same old process again for an entire day to just masturbate.

Is it just me or is the database down?

Its up

STOP POSTING UGLY GIRLS

That's pretty much how it works these days, yeah.

Though if you have Windows 10, don't consider yourself safe from hurdles.

>there are people who still use anything below 1080p screen in the year of 2016
kek

STOP LIVING