Replaced my tires and slapped 4 Michelin Defenders on for $80 a piece...

Replaced my tires and slapped 4 Michelin Defenders on for $80 a piece. Tire shop near me was having a huge sale since they're changing owners or something.

Anyway, what kind of tires do you use on your vehicles? This was on a 2010 Lincoln MKS.

cheap Nitto's

Michelin 3st on the forester and nankang rs2r on the brz

Should've got premiers. Defenders are shit for grip but will last a long time.

Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring.

Some really hard compound falkens that my car came with.

makes it tramline and shit, hate em. getting rid of them this saturday

Premiers weren't on sale

You drive a "luxury" car. You should be able to afford nice tires.

If they were, they were snatched up before I could get to them.

I'm OP, I think was just trying to point out the fact that I got the tires for a major bargain. Also, again, if they were on sale they were gone by the time I got there.

Have Continental brand ContiProContact and they have been great in turns as they don't break free despite a lot of sideways force.. They lack a little in grip going straight since I can make them slip.

They any good?

hankook ventus v2 concept2

pretty good for all seasons, gonna get summers once they're done

I'm about to order some of these before the nights out, unless /o can give me a reason I shouldn't

BFGoodrich - g-Force Sport COMP-2
Item #: 318252
Manufacturer Part #: 41420
Tire Size: 235/45ZR17 94W
Season: Summer
Warranty:
Standard Km Treadlife Warranty
Sidewall: Black Sidewall
Run Flat: No

How much higher should the speed limit of my tires be versus the top speed of my car?

>How much higher should the speed limit of my tires be versus the top speed of my car?

Higher speed rated tires are stiffer and will have more road noise. So always opting for highest speed tires is not the best option if you will not be driving at those speeds. In other words, "more" is not always better.

Hankook Ventus R-S3s on my WRX. They're the first tires I've ever picked out myself and they improved the overall performance of my car a lot. Feels good

Michelin A/T2's

>Toyo Proxes T1R
Decent wet grip, good dry grip. Loud as fuck, and they tend to make the steering wheel shake for a few minutes if they've sat on uneven ground for a little while

>Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7
Nothing to complain about, world class winter tires... or atleast, they were a few years ago when they were new

The cheapest, shittest tyres. My car is worth about £600, I'm not spending the same again on tyres every year. When/if I finally get a car actually worth something, then I'll invest in good tyres for it

Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 in 245/35-20 and 295/30-20. They're fucking expensive. Typically $2,000 per set of 4 with a hilarious tread life expectancy. They work well though.

This. For a /g/ equivalent, you would never operate a monitor at 144hz if your refresh rate for a video program was only 60 frames per second.

So a T speed rating is fine for something that gets capped at 110 mph?

Sorry, H speed rating.

What's the cheapest way to get tires for burnout and parking lot dorifto sessions?

Are small and skinny tires generally cheaper?

Get part worns for 10 bucks a pop and a set of steelies from a junkyard for liek 50 bucks

>using any Michelin tires besides the Super Sports
>shiggy

138mph