/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nmxPKUCE
a.pomf.cat/alrgyy.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the best

H O P E

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Believe in Nagito,
believe in zeroes.

>Toko plays smite
Are you any good?

>twice
Christ user, that's kind of amazing in its own right

Toko, you have a problem. You can't keep adopting people like this, I'm pretty sure it's just kidnapping at this point.

Oooh!! Monaca got her own thread? Monaca is so proud of you!

Junko faked her death. Mukuro's body was the one ravaged by her followers and they only saw a video of Junko being crushed.

She is alive.

>body was ravaged
>no wait it got crushed
>no wait it was both

MAKE UP YOUR MIND /drg/ JESUS SHIT YOU SON OF A BITCH!

>Tfw no talent

I got 60 masteries, and maxed level.

I stopped playing though because overwatch isn't as frustrating and its easier for me to carry in that game.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I want to kiri her giri

>implying you can't fuck a corpse after it was flattened like a pancake

0 Chiaki best girl
1-9 Chiaki a pork

It's one of those things where apparently 80% of pubs have no idea how to counter Bastet and so it kind of ruins the idea of "being good" at her since I'd probably get the same result if I were just "bad" at her

This would make sense, plus this would be why Nagito had the left hand

Seriously, the left hand is like the right hand except worse

No reason someone will pick the left over the right

If this is a 7, get out of this thread and never come back, you reserve course trash.

I didn't adopt haiji hes just a gnome Monaca keeps in her pocket.

And if they really didn't like me they would of left all on their own by now.

There must be something im doing right.

I LOVE NIDAIANON

So close yet so far. You're not Nagito, user, don't do risky things next time.

SHE DA BEST

You're trash, you hear that?
TRASH!

I want to love-hug Chiaki.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

No body. No death.

7-5 Junko is dead
6 She comes back to rape Naegi

I want to Friend-Hug Seiko.

I want to love-hug Monaka!

>isn't as frustrating
Yea, I know how that feels

Never really played Bastet, but good bastet players are frustrating to be against

Don't bog yourself down by not having such a frivolous label.

The only think that matters is what you can do for yourself to help you achieve your goals.

I want to brush Seiko's teeth.

I want to love-fuck Chiaki.

If this post ends with a 0, the Chiakitrash has to leave this place.

Souda!!

I want to help Seiko find a boyfriend

Its only her voice and her posture that she needs to work on

Whatever happened to her cute voice
Buy sprint

Ah, speaking of Monaca; I finally got around to finishing that Miaya bondage fic. I hope you all like it!

pastebin.com/nmxPKUCE

Apologies to any Bondage! or Fem!anons if I got anything wrong regarding stimulation.

Gundam!

You take that back! That's what makes her so cute you plastic despair monger.

We will be here forevever user

Souda is for kissing! For holding hands! For telling him you love him as you cuddle each other to sleep!

Hey, theres no plastic in these! Only soft, warm, squishy despair

Souda is cute!
CUTE!

I want to help Souda with his projects and do his laundry at the end of the day so he can relax! Then I want to cuddle up with Souda and drift off to sleep while he holds me!

naegi no

what poster is this?

why is it so lewd

t. junko

I want to love-hug Kotoko

which dr 1/2 character is the least mentioned in this general?

Hafumi.

This man is chosen to direct the Danganronpa live action movie. How does this make you feel?

hafumi

You could apply that logic to every victim in the entire series, because their bodies mysteriously disappear afterwards. This especially applies to yutta and taichi

>Danganronpa 2: Despair Boogaloo

Yeah, probably

As long as you are gentle

I tried telling them this btw but they wouldnt listen

The only one its possible for is Junko, because, you know, she is the actual mastermind

What a tweest!

It would be as despair inducing and bad as "Lady in the Water"

i want ruruka and seiko to die.

Hey everyone! I'm back from vacation!

So, what'd I miss? And please, feel free to spoil me, I was gonna catch up today anyway.

More importantly, did Teru get fucked?

>people that did nothing wrong JPG

Waifu-material tsundere

And I won't let that happen!

>mukuro 2.0

I would catch up on the anime if you haven't already.

Nagito became a madman again, that is all you need to know.

Haven't you watched the Arcs?
poor, poor soul.

>inb4 her corpse gets fucked and sawn into pieces

Miaya is Chiaki.

I want to sleep by his side, feeling his warm arms surrounded me, holding me tightly. As I sleep with his warmth, I can feel him rub his sleep erection in between my thighs.
Nuzzling his face onto my hair, he slowly grind, before picking up speed and making short bucks. Feeling his warm shaft, I lay a soft grip before tugging. Hearing his breaths quicken, I increase my speed before thick cums spill out onto my hand. I licked and favour Souda's taste before getting up to wash up, passing Souda with his happy grin.

mukuro or natsumi? Part of me would honestly be okay with zombie mukuro
This needs to die

Mukuro. I want them all to come back to life and have a fun day off together

I missed the last two episodes. The hotel's WiFi was shit. I only know I was right about Miaya being Monaca and that's it really.

Why not watch them now?

Mirai-hen was a pretty wild ride you should watch it now.

Part of me has a sneaking suspicion this will inevitably happen. Hell in the last despair episode it was revealed that sieyo has a reanimator drug. It's supposed to revive the dead, but it looks like it doesn't work. To be honest I would really be interested in an alternate timeline story game that follows DRIF where you escape the school and then fight for survival on the outside as all 15 of the DR1 kids. A beat-em-up style game if you will

Hey, you know how favorite characters always die in Danganronpa? Boy, Juzo is the best character, I love him so much!

god, he's totally hate fuck potential.

Dangan zombies...

How are you doing teru user? I heard you had problems with your parents

7 for Mikan best girl

Oh man, its gonna hurt like a motherfucker when she dies

Doesn't just enhance the person though?
I assumed thatthe reason it didn't work was that Bandai was already dead, so he couldn't turn into Giga Nigga and shake off the poisoning.

I'm watching the fourth episode of despair then I'm gonna start future episode 4.

Vacation went surprisingly decent. I went to the trashiest beach in the south like every year. Ate seafood for every meal and weight gain supplements because doctor recommends them and I really am a skeleton now anyway. Didn't swim much because my hand wasn't in the best condition and because I have to be more careful around large groups of people because of bacteria risk.

My relationship with my parents is still strained, as usual. This didn't do anything to help with it.

Also, today's my birthday and no one really cares I don't think. So yeah. Could be better.

On the bright side, Komaeda shenanigans and despair.

PUT THE POO
IN THE LOO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERUANON

HAVE SOME TITTIES

happy birthday, you chubchaser

Happy Birthday! Now one user and an Akapo cares.

>today's my birthday
Happy Birthday, TeruAnon.

Prepare your giri

Happy Birthday Teruanon

It bugs me how I never notice the problems until after I post it.

Here is the fixed one.
a.pomf.cat/alrgyy.png

Th-thanks guys. It really means a lot! You don't understand how much I appreciate it.

I love all of you in the lewdest, most platonic way possible.