>he believes MVP will win anything of note
>he is still delusional enough to believe gooks will ever be relevant in dota

put it right here champ.

First for MVP hwaiting

____ __ ___

lmao get fucked gookshitters

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

5th for comfy Centaur Jungling

Not so proud now, huh? Fucking slut, I hope she’s not quite broken yet and she’ll snap. Another 10 pages of tortures and cumfeeding would still be enjoyable.

I know it’s just a fanfiction comics series, but man, it really makes me hate women even more. FoE presents the most perfect of possible worlds, where women know their place. No conflicts, no pointless wars, every man gets a loyal mare he deserves… so there is no need for conflict. Men are satisfied with their lives. It’s easy to love this series :)

Denied by tony

Go take your pills loser.

EG fucking lost to rats?
Wow.
How's shitrekt doing?

Puppey is drafting them into holes but they legit outplayed Liquid.

cent can jungle?
teach me fampai im the kind of edgelord who pick nonmeta heroes

tired of cliff jungling troll now

>EG fucking lost to rats?
Mason wasn't there to ignore the throw order.
>How's shitrekt doing?
Headed for total breakup. Puppey and Envy are dead weight and Bulba is painfully average. I'd be surprised if they placed in the single digits.

Go watch Yapzor and Illidan replays.

>throw order
>they were desperately hitting the ancient while at 100 hp like there was no tomorrow

sure user, sure

centaur is full on pub meta

the peace will end soon

post tits

yea thats the point, making the throw believable

mason is shit

if you think bubla is shit you have no idea about mason

stop forcing him as some kind of savior meme

>talon and tangoes
>start with return
>get stout asap
>rush vanguard
>infinite jungle sustain

What's the dee too gay approved sven build?

I NEED to BREED Auroth.

I don't think EG is gonna win guys

>stalling the game waiting for OG vs Navi to end
if Navi scores 1
EG 2-0'ing A will get them Seed #1
when OG 1-0
its basically TIEBREAKER where it matter because you're showing OG another strat/replay

OG won the game 1
>the Throw Order start
risk nothing because #1 and 2 are the same

>play faceless void
>pretend Im dio brando and that FV is my stand
>when i cast chronosphere I mentally yell STOP TIME and MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
Do I have autism?

ummm why did the person who wrote the paper also grade their own paper?

yes

it's a normie whos living in japan and teaches english

>out LC has 280 duel damage
>enemy AM has 50 armor
>literally nothing can do any damage to him
>he can permabash
>manavoid does 3000 damage

how the FUCK is this hero balanced?

>tfw you realize both Secret and NaVi are going to be eliminated tomorrow

SMASH THAT MOTHAFUGGIN LIKE BUTTON >DDDDDD

Because he is extremely squishy early game but you were too much of a 1k shitter to gank him to prevent him from farming?

>their ultra late game hero won in the late game
gee i dont know user

>na`vi about to suddenly not be EU anymore

>tfw no Faceless Dio soundmod
Dota is just not the same.

>he's extremely squishy early game

If only there was an item almost every good AM player builds from stout shield that keeps him tanky and able to farm safely.

>AM
>ultra late game

We goin' back to back f am

>doesn't yell out loud
>doesn't yell za warudo
yea kys

>tfw some idiot is settling his quarry next door

>AM
>ultra late game hero

AM's main selling point is with an early BF he can get six slotted by minute 40.
>ultra late game hero
>neutered by bkb and magic resist is only relevant early and mid game when nukes do more damage than right clicks
Sure thing

LC is shit lategame even if she has a ton of damage
She's better off ratting at that point

This TI feels no hype - all dead desu

>feels no hype
>already incredible games/series and probably the best meta of any TI so far
Kill yourself, my man

he's not invincible you stupid cunt. Stun him and gank him and he will melt.
Stop projecting your shittyness onto the rest of us.

>no toki wo TOMAREEE

dropped

>Indians food

>CR: Is that actually a serious grudge? Like, you go into those games more serious than you normally would?

>Moo - For MiSeRy it is. I don’t care as much. But he definitely does. When we win versus another team we’re hyped up, but when it’s against Secret we’re hitting their throne and he’s jumping out of his chair and banging on the desk. He definitely holds a bit of a grudge.

so hmm
what counters mirana

i was memeing you morons

I can't believe liquid is losing, holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results this week. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they losing to secret? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the international is this stacked. I want a future to believe in. I want kuroky to get an aegis. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were bootcamping well???? This is so fucked.

>enemy initiates on my only carry spectre with all they have
>duel, cockdown, fiends grip, spec is getting gangbanged
>not so fasto
>echo stomp their ass and guard greave my spec
>By the anger of the Increate
>enemy team takes fuckton damage and axe chops everyone left alive
>all I have is gg boots and an urn

Based Titan of team fight wins.

>yfw Secret beats LGD and DC loses to wings and Misery gets to PERSONALLY eliminate Puppey from the tournament

>I don’t care as much
well obviously you don't since you were never on secret you trashcan

Damn EE looks so tense right there

braaa

OG vs MVP.P 20:30

DC vs Wings 23:30

TnC vs VG.R 02:30

Secret vs LGD 03:30

Fnatic vs Escape 04:30

Na`Vi vs Liquid 05:30

Only good match at start of the day, what a based programming.

>Live in Europe
>going to have to stay up til 4 o clock to watch the NaVi game
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who is among ultra late game? Dusa, CK, Storm, Void, IMBA spirit, Morphing, Spectre and slark. Did I miss anyone?

is there any chance of navi beating liquid

they've had surprising upsets in the past and they can play amazingly, but there best is only slightly better than liquids average

aghs pudge

Wraith King dummy. Also a seven slotted Clinkz is terrifying to deal with. Same with Drow, Luna and Sniper.

>storm
no
and you forgot troll and sniper

AM rekts Morph, Slark, Dusa, Storm, Ember and Void ultra lategame.

Meanwhile matt is smiling all the way to the bank

Nobody rekts old Void lategame
Literally impossible not to die to a seven slotted Void if you get Chrono'd

wraith who

Comedy croissant man

As much as I dislike WK's design and voice lines in general, I do find "Fire my advisors!" to be a hilarious line.

Isn’t Dota 2 just that ripoff of league? _

>tfw you settle your quarry

When is the main event going to start?

League improves on just about everything.
Dota2 is like, here let’s remake the same game with slightly better graphics with nothing else changed, then make changes in season 2.

@150957616

>What is a kingdom without a king? Just dom.
is this the worst line in the game

why old void? he has the same right click capabilities

>tfw 6.84 is the Season 2 of Dota 2
so that's why Corrupted Icefrog didn't port it to wc3...

Timelock did x2 damage to units in chrono.

chrono had much bigger radius
free 25% damage reduction
240 iirc damage in chrono
and it was a time when ww and other bullshit didn't exist

Are you nigger too retarded to click any of the news links in OP or go to dota2.com?

Fucking kys nigger

Old timelock only dealt 70 damage. Timelock deals 125 damage now, you're only missing out on like 15 magic damage per bash.

But what really sucks is that his W is so easy to deal with as a carry and adds literally nothing, while his old W was really powerful. It feels like his bash and ult are for one hero, but his Time Walk and Time Dialation is for another.

He's still great as a rightclicker carry, but he doesn't have the durability of Backtrack anymore.

Old Void didn't need a blink dagger to get off a good Chrono.
Daedalus, MKB, old Abyssal, AC, Mjollnir or Moonshard with a Consumed Moonshard and BoTs and he can kill anyone he wants in under 4 seconds.
Or he could get Aghs instead of a Mjollnir and have 5 seconds every minute to get a free double kill.
Plus Timelock did 140 bonus damage to units inside a Chrono.

Ye
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/6/6d/Wraith_ally_05.mp3
They sure make it pretty obvious that he was the king who summoned QoP though

You know I don't think WK is a bad idea for a hero, it's regrettable that they had to get rid of Leoric because copyright and all, but that didn't mean WK had to be bad.
He's got the whole sadistic undead ruler shtick in most of his lines, I don't get why they had to make him goofy as fuck both in looks and how he talked though.

AM blink isn't as instant as a blink dagger one so slark presses r, 0 cast time, and rapes your baginapussy with abyssal and and moon shards. Ember, well if he goes full davai mode he may as well 1shot your whole team.

>>storm
>no
With enough bloodstone charges he can zip as much as he wants and kill whatever support is on your team the second he is one step away form his team.

We all forgot one, true king of a oneshot the Kunka

WHY MUST THESE FUCKING PEOPLE PICK TINKER
WHY CANT THEY FUCKING REMOVE THE HERO ALREADY

THEY PICK IT AND FEED MID, GO DAGON BEFORE BLINK, AND RUIN THE WHOLE GAME BECAUSE THEY FEED 190 DUEL DAMAGE TO A LEGION COMMANDER CUZ WHENEVER HE GOES TO LANE HE JUST FEEDS BECAUSE HE CANT BLINK INTO TREES

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE TINKERS ON MY TEAM ALWAYS THESE FUCKING TRASH PLAYERS BUT THE ENEMY ALWAYS IS A 100000000000000K MMR GOD FUCKI HATE TINKER PICKERS FUCKING HELL HE IS A FUCKING HERO THAT SHOULD BE REMOVED GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

void was never able to build bash

I actually think he meant Ember Spirit not Storm

Storm is a fucking pain late game too though since he can ZIP ZAP straight through the fight and murder two supports by himself.

Player
Behavior
Score

Your face when you finally get a RAMPAGE?

>They sure make it pretty obvious that he was the king who summoned QoP though
he isn't, that ecclessiarch king dude was thrown out of a tower while ostarion knew about his death incoming, "The victim of a longevity spell that backfired".
it was in anachronicus too, but they removed it because valve lost the passion for dota when they realized it's not happy fun times everyone is a winner like their other games

The bash on old abyssal was secondary to the raw damage and guaranteed 2s stun

Gives him a way to secure solokills reliably without chrono

You got Abyssal for the raw damage and the 2 second bkb piercing stun. It was that item every hard carry built late game because it was an extra 85 bonus damage and a bkb piercing stun.

Although back when it was 100 bonus damage and bashes didn't do bonus damage yeah Void literally couldn't build it. He'd normally get a Satanic or Mjollnir.

What classifies a "worthless" support? I am talking from a hero stand point. My friend was saying that worthless supports typically don't have a stun or some truly impactful way of changing a situation.

For example, a support like lich. Lich has a ult that is unreliable, easy to play around and easy to avoid or mitigate its usefulness.

LION has two hard disables and a massive reliable nuke. In a perfect world, why would you ever pick lich or lion?

It seems stuns and disables rule dota and if you don't have a stun or disable, you will be fucked.

>tfw no bike-riding hero

nah he meant storm
but yeah storm is a good semi carry or whatever you want to call it, he just doesn't compare to old void or spectre though

>ally plays tinker
>doesn't pop soul ring religiously before every rearm
I honest to gód start begging them to give me control of their hero while I give them mine so I can fucking play him properly.

because lich is a lane dominator