forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Grab deals in OP are so out of date I would like to mention

Add your preferred grabdeals and I'll update them.

We should just have the Marauder IIC now I suppose

Buy now

A bigger, fatter Marauder
With more tonnage
With more face time
With worse heatsinks and jump jets

What would Battletech have been like if autocannons had come in sizes of 5, 8, 12 and 20? 2 heat for that class 8 or it wouldn't be fair.

I think the 8 would have ended up being useless between the 12 and 5 but I guess it depends on weight and range given.

I think 5, 10, and 20 work fine, 2 is the only trash one. Obviously the 10 is a little lackluster but the LB10 fixes its problems.

seriously why the fuck have they called this game Mechwarrior Online when what everybody does is spam long range missiles non stop to everything that pops up on their screen.
they should have called this shit Warning Incoming Missile: Online.
what the fuck is this shit i literally cannot go anywhere without being showered by a thousand gay missiles fired from half the map away from some faggot cocksucking coward hiding behind his team.
i cant even get in weapons range at all.
literally peek my dick out of cover and thats it, millions of missiles on me instantly.
i cant even fucking go from cover to cover in forest colony because by the time i reach the second cover half my fucking robot is destroyed.
how the fuck who the fuck thought this shit is balanced or fun to play against?
yes i do fucking know they have a minimum range but i cannot go alone through an enemy frontline of 8 robots to get to the backline and kill their shitty missile launching robots, especially when NOBODY in my team has the slightest idea of pushing and putting pressure on the enemy.
seriously where the fuck is the fun in this shit game.

>when what everybody does is spam long range missiles non stop to everything that pops up on their screen.

Stopped reading there. LRMs are the worst weapons in the game and anyone who uses them is straight laughed at by people who know how to play.

I only add grabdeals that seem worth it or have a great tag line, which is why the cyclops and night gyr are up there. I remove them when the mech comes out.

Probably more sane and balanced. Autocannons besides the 20 should have been stronger overall so you wouldn't have to have all that special ammo creep.

>it's another lrmbait post

>defending pathetic retarded game design choices

how does that PGI cock taste?
how many MC™ has Russ paid you?
om nom nom suck on that fat PGI cock

The AC5 would be the one to be upgraded to the AC8. If it had 2 heat and 12 shots per ton, it would be slightly less tonnage efficient than a large laser for more range. The risk of ammo explosions would have taken care of the advantages especially during the single heatsink eras. Headcapping AC12s would just be the upgrade of the AC10, which is already a lot heavier than the AC5.

Only problem with 4/8/12/20 is that the ultra ACs might make them a bit too strong compared to gauss rifles, especially the 12 variant which becomes a massive double headshot threat.

>forest colony

>not only being this bad, but also being this salty about being this bad

t. tier 6 shitter

Sorry br next to no LRMs here in T1

maybe mechwarrior online isn't the game for you

bump

Is that a solitary SRM2 on the right hand?

every ton counts

It's a stock trebuchet.

Do Jade Falcon sibcos call each other onii-chan?

ded

wouldn't be so dead if your mongoloids would stop shitting up other generals and post here instead :^)

There are other generals?

???

bump

>things we already knew

Is the roadmap up yet?

bump

Here lies robots, it never scored.

"When Russ?"
t. Twitter

keep pushing it back, russ

it will go away eventually

robobump

I give it 11 out of 10.

Confirmed for deadest general on Veeky Forums.

that is not dead which can eternal lie

>Technical difficulties

The awesome has no problem shitting on assaults in t1

t. t1 lrm shitter

yes dudebot

>shitting on idiots who waddle out into the open while piloting a barn door that catches missiles like a tranny catches stds

>highest structure quirks in the game
>smaller than a cataphract
>absolutely best arm shield hit box

There has always been some level of truth behind the memes, but implying it's not tanky as fuck is simply being uninformed

Kongdrops happening

>it's another whispers does a million damage in a giant metal bear episode

power packs do not go into this robot

bump

>still no roadmap.

>kong bigmans running again

Is it possible our anuses are being prepped for a Marauder II for HBS purposes?

Kong interstellar. We ride together, we die together.

HBS won't have the Clans yet.

They probably will eventually with expansions though.

I said Marauder II, not IIC.
This whole Marauder IIC thing has me thinking they'll do a run of re-seen IIC's, and then the Marauder II (100 ton Marauder 3012 Inner Sphere shitmech).

Some of those IICs are either as oddball as the Linebacker or have very high potential for optimization. I really wonder if we're going to have to go through them and if its worth it.

Marauder II would basically be the exact inverse of a King Crab, inverted silhouette size and jumpjet slots and all.

>inverted King Crab

If you can't get past being cucked by LRMs, you're already failing at MWO.

Bump with retarded whale support.

Coming soon™

Why is the center one melted?

They're not as dumb as PGI regarding what they should and shouldn't include in their game. They set things far enough back so that they can at least hammer out the core gameplay before they consider bringing clantech into the mix. I'd actually prefer if, before adding clantech-vs-IS, they made a second game that was only clantech, deep in the homeworlds.

The game is being set in the 3rd succession war. We don't see clans for YEARS. Not to mention they're on the opposite side of the starmap of where the clans will come in from.

So no to clantech, but I'd love it if there was a race to capture a star league cache.

I don't care at all about the multiplayer, though. I just want a good, memorable SP campaign. For all their faults, none of the Mechwarrior or Mech Commander games have fucked up hard enough for me to call them bad. I'm hoping that they put as much heart and difficult choices in Battletech as they did into Shadowrun: Dragonfall. I also hope that they do away with mid-game repairs, and instead make protecting and capturing field bases important because it makes it easier/faster to repair mechs between missions.

Looks like it's been greenstuffed, not melted.
Kitbashing is a thing, to make the mechs look like different configs or custom builds.

Once they're painted, if it's a good kitbash, you can't tell that it's not that way out of the box.

>tfw you want to splurge and get that sweet sexy summoner, but you don't play clans and would rather spend the tenbux joining Lowtax's forum.

If there are any Wolf's Dragoons detachments in the area, then there is still a chance that Mad 2s might appear.

I would prefer a Star League / Civil War expansion pack first before ANOTHER Clan game, I've had enough of those space furries. SL tech could then be introduced as an optional aspect of the extended post-story merc campaign in the original game once the expansion is installed, gradually acclimating new players to the tech power creep until the Clans finally appear.

If PGI does make more Succession Wars and SL mechs, then we can take a guess as to what HBS's future plans look like.

Hmm, Battletech's only 25 burger bux. That seems fair if it lives up to the hype.

>not laserposting
step it up kong

>They're not as dumb as PGI regarding what they should and shouldn't include in their game. They set things far enough back so that they can at least hammer out the core gameplay before they consider bringing clantech into the mix. I'd actually prefer if, before adding clantech-vs-IS, they made a second game that was only clantech, deep in the homeworlds.

You're saying that as if they're going to do anything about the Clan power-creep like it's a bad thing.
It's going to end up like in all games before hand where Clans are the Gundams while IS gets GM/Zakus.
To play with superior toys and kick over IS' sandcastles in your personal Gundam is main reason Clans are so popular in the first place.
No one who's not deranged or /m/ would opt to pilot an inferior general production model when they could swing their virtual penis around in god mode.

There's no hammering out, unless Clans never make it into the game, their part is going to be based entirely around destroying hordes of helpless shitmechs just like it's always been.

What else could you possibly want?

Boo