How can i stay sharp and concentrated without the use of narcotics? is there any way you stay sharp and concentarted...

how can i stay sharp and concentrated without the use of narcotics? is there any way you stay sharp and concentarted ? I always feel spaced out and tired.

cold showers

will try that out, thank you user.

start getting good sleep, i'm talking 10 hrs per day minimum

been doing it since high school and it's always worked out

it gets rid of the spaced out feeling but you still have to set your mind to being productive, but it's so easy when you're constantly well-rested

it might be hard to get used to doing this at first so if you have trouble, go on a hunger strike to reset your sleep schedule and get into the habit of 10-hour nights

i normally get 8-9 hrs of sleep a day, would a few hours really change that much ?

self bump

9 isn't bad but 8 is a sad average

where do people find these condos with private pools. I don't think this is a thing in new york.

This works for me:
- 7 hours sleep
- 30 mins exercise/stretch
- 2x10 mins meditation
This is an everyday routine.
Hope it helps user. If you try, be indulgent.

Don't visit Veeky Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any social networking sites.

Masturbate only once a week.

After 1 month of doing that, you will stay sharp, focused, and energetic.

Forgot to add, check your phone, news, or email only once a day.

Checking your mail every 15 minutes, browsing Veeky Forums and social networking sites every 3 minutes, that takes away your focus and drains your energy.

same here
but i also do nofap

will do this. thank you

>(almost) always go to bed and wake up at the same time
>sleep for 8 hours
>workout 4 times a week
>cold showers
>eat a lot of fruit and veggies

>go on a hunger strike to reset your sleep schedule
I need to reset my sleep schedule, how is the hunger strike supposed to work?

The "secret" is in diet, exercise, and rest.

tell your doctor you have adhd. get adderall

10 hours isn't good sleep, thats oversleeping by an entire 3-4 hours.

That said, i agree on the core message: Get optimal sleep
Even if it means going to bed at 21 instead of 23, just to improve sleep quality a tenfold

Go to a doctor and get your blood checked (amino acids & vitamins). You most likely have a deficit, been there too. Feeling tired and spaced out might come from a Tyrosine deficiency.

Iron: You just feel fainter, but not a lot
D3: Similar to iron, but far more subtle
Magnesium: ????
B12: Literally malnutrition symptoms

the picture looks more like it's south america, i wouldnt be surprised if this is also a thing in asia

stop browsing Veeky Forums.

seriously.

dont smoke weed regularly

ma'fack'n cc-c-c-c-c-cocaine

Everyone's internal clock is different. 8 hours is considered adequate (average) but I sometimes need 9 or 10 to feel "fully rested."

Only sleep in an owned bed to guarantee that status. I find my xp gains are boosted for some time.

Exercise, meditation, hobbies, espresso, high quality food

are you fucking stupid or something?

Get a lot of sleep.
Drink plenty of water just while waking up.
Fill your diet with plenty of fruits, like kiwis.
Exercise in the morning after waking up.

Get caffeine pills and take it with L-Theanine.

It's effects on increasing mood and concentration is well documented, it won't stain your teeth like coffee, and there's zero jitters.