What does Veeky Forums think of Velosters?

What does Veeky Forums think of Velosters?

>daily veloster thread

best car ever dont listen to the haters

Dozens of em around college campuses.

Crap. There are much better hot hatches out there, if you can even call that thing a hot hatch.

There are better choices if your just looking for a slow econobox as well.

I am looking for a slow econobox.
What do you think is better?

Shut up and buy a civic for

Not him but if you really need a hatchback, the Focus and Mazda3 are way better options.

a scion tc would be better than that thing

>Ford
That's okay m8

>hot hatch
It's a hatch back, not a hot hatch, there's a difference. Hatch back just describes the shape of the car - a hot hatch is much more powerful and motorsport oriented.

Better than velosturds korean shit

Never driven one, but every car reviewer seems to think it's literally the biggest piece of shit available for sale.

I dig the layout though (was a big fan of it on the Ion).

You would have to deal with inflated insurance rates due to retarded tc drivers though.

I'm hoping toyota will put the tc in engine in a corolla trim in the future now that scion is dead.

I did some highway pulls against one with a built motor, some sort of meth setup and it was pretty quick over 70 mph.

Pretty much a turd otherwise though.

Velosturd

Anyone who says this is good is some slant eyed rice farmer from korean.

Everything thay korea makes are shit

Its fantastic.

It stands out among the sea of Vic's and Rolla's.
And I've yet to have a single problem, 15k miles in.

If you're buying new, mazda3. But you'd be better off used if you want a cheap shitbox

Honda fit

It looks like literal ass.

The Veloster is just an Elantra with less doors. It suffers from wheel hop issues with a shitty 4 cylinder engine. The interior is also cheap and will rattle.

Just pay the extra couple thousand and get a Focus or Mazda 3.

I live in Korea. I've never noticed them here. The only Korean coupes I see are Genesi', but even those are really rare. Riced/tuner cars are really really rare.

So it looks different from the blandest care ever conceived and it hasn't broken down in 15k miles. Sounds exhilarating!

It's an Accent with a less boring design. That's it.

The fact that it has a few people on Veeky Forums pissed off for virtually no reason is perplexing.

virtually no reason? It's worse than a Fiesta ST in turbo trim and it's a gutless econobox without the turbo. It's also everything wrong with modern car design.

It has less reliability issues than any Ford and has a unique stylistic identity.

Try harder.

I think that if you get one, you'll end up wanting one with all of the doors and a hatch that doesn't crush rear passengers.

I lived in Seoul for a couple years, and every single car was a white, silver, or black Hyundai or Kia sedan. I saw a few SUVs but not as much as in America or even Japan.

>unique stylistic identity

hah, that means its ugly

my ST hasn't had any issues to date

Still pretty much the same. I'm always amazed how Koreans can tell which care is theirs, when they're all black/grey/white midsize sedans.

The relative lack of SUVs/crossovers is the market's saving grace.

The few sporty cars are all European exotics, or the odd Mustang. There's literally zero market for cheaper sporty cars.

>Badgewhoring
>Wants to buy a Hyundai
Are you completely retarded

but Ford has always been s***