PlayStation Vita General 2714 - Gust90 Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Space Overlords releases in September
thevitalounge.net/2016/08/07/space-overlords-releases

>Pavilion shown running on Vita
thevitalounge.net/2016/08/07/pavilion-shown-running

>Fate/EXTELLA New Commercial Starring Tamamo no Mae
youtube.com/watch?v=2zaiIOuCyrU

>Criminal Girls 2:Party Favors will not release in Germany
gematsu.com/2016/08/criminal-girls-2-party-favors-wi

>One Piece:Burning Blood Gold Movie Pack Trailer
youtu.be/7yQ2g0lDYZ0

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X Snow Miku 2010 to 2015 Pack DLC trailer
youtu.be/33_7zjn-nf4

>Art Online: Hollow Realization TV Commercials
dualshockers.com/2016/08/04/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-swo

>MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death ‘Customization’ trailer
youtu.be/C0qVkHOPoxE

>Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors ‘Shinoa’ trailer
youtu.be/79p3KNqYw_I

>Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru launches November 23 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/08/samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-laun

>World of Final Fantasy introduce videos
gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-videos-introduce-r

>SaGa: Scarlet Grace currently in the bug-fixing stage
gematsu.com/2016/08/saga-scarlet-grace-currently-bug

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-wMWJObrlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I approve that OP

hey vitagen, what is the absolute best first person dungeon crawler on the vita? I've tried stranger in sword city but the attacks and presentation are a little lackluster to me, compared to say strange journey on the ds.

Dungeon Travelers 2

good night vitagen
I'm glad you liked

Mind 0

Through thick and thin
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

If you're lucky you'll die in your sleep user

I should start holding off on fapping since C90 is around the corner.

What are you waiting on, user? Something Vita related?
I want some vanilla Macross Delta. Soon it will be Vita related

It's not like the C90 stuff will be available to us right away.

How long do sales usually occur after a new game releases? Pretty new to the PSV scene and decided to buy a playstation plus subscription. There are a few games i want to buy but the only thing holding me back is if they go on sale the following week.

Planning on getting either Grand Kingdom or Odin sphere for now

I doubt these games will go on sale next week maybe next month...

It always feels like Atlus and NISA games don't go on sale very often

usually is like 3 months but is rare to see recent vita games on sale, you can check psprices to see how frequent a games has gone on sale

I can't die now
I'm waiting something

has anyone extracted the enemy portraits or sprites from DT2 yet?
I wanna zoom in on that bounty hunter

30% Touhou
30% Kancolle
40% Homo

Homo will be 50% next year easily. Hell, look at next seasons shows and you can see the shift in anime now.

Goddamnit. Landerth is dominating the game even though they are 40% versus the rest who are 60% of the players.

I love Firis so much

I've only played Disgaea 1 & 2 on the PS2. Is 3 as good those?

Do you love her enough to know japanese?

Not really. D3 is the worst Disgaea
Disgaea 4 is the best though

What makes it the worst?

A severe lack of sardines

Characters. All characters are horrid except maybe Almaz and Beryl
Mechanics aren't as good as D4 but I guess they are better than D1... Weapon forte though

That also

Nothing D3 is a good game

Oh. I'm worried about both of them because I don't like how the characters look in 3 and I don't like the overall way the characters/sprites are designed in 4, but the first two games are two of my favorite games, so I don't not want to play them.

Yes yes I do.

>Characters. All characters
It's not like D4 had good characters
Fukka alone is more annoying that all characters in D3

Disgaea 2 was my favorite Disgaea overall for years until Disgaea 4 came along.
I miss Adell. But Valvatorez is kind of Adell in a way, with his promises and all that.

Just do it. Its not a *bad* game, its just worse than the rest.

Just like how they shit on DQ6 for not being DQ5.

Yes

Just got my hands on a Vita 2000 and god damn is that thing sexy. I only own the OLED model, which might have a better screen, but fuck would I prefer the 2000. Im really thinking about getting a new one but I have a tight budget and also dont want to sell my 1000 model. I sure hope there wont be a general Vita sparseness someday, locking me from getting a new Vita 2000. Seeing how the Vita is treated in EU (and the rest of the western community) it wouldnt suprise me if that thing disappears from amazon one day and only scalpers remain.

I wish Gal*Gun allowed you to "shoot" using your fingers or something.

The sticks are terrible. It literally put me off buying the game

she looks retarded

You know, I was set on getting the 1000 because of the better screen, but I ended up with the 2000 instead and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. The screen is still really nice.

You look retarded

>The screen is still really nice.
Yeah, since I had both in my hand I can confirm that the OLED screen looks far better in comparison, but after playing on the 2000 you really dont notice it. Like, at all. Especially not if you dont compare it to OLED in the first place.

Kind of hard to follow up DQ5. Most people only shit on 3 in hindsight. The story was a touch different when it was the first title on the vita

All I want is a good yuri anime or another SonoHana ova

i miss you guys

Yuri is dead and you know it. Homo stuff sells and it is literally near half of the shows airing in Fall this year. Seriously, go take a look at the chart.

I still believe

>Other than that, even though I shot them they didn’t budge and I couldn’t properly take them down.
>Cardia: That was hard…
>Shirley: No, that’s great.
>That’s great for a first time!
>[Even though in reality we didn’t reach the line where we can receive prizes–.]
>[Because Shirley was praising me over the top, I even received applause from the people around me.]
>Cardia: Um, how about you Shirley?
>Do you play this well…?
>Shirley: …
>[When I asked, she grinned as if she was planning something.]
>[And.]
>Shirley: Watch. Every moment.

New girl is cute. Also, a mafia boss' daughter.

>a show literally called yuri on ice

YURI IS DEAD GUYS

Yuri undertones is where the money is

Undertones, yes. But actually making it yuri is where it'll never go. They just want males in japan to feel they're in a safe space.

>All I want is a good yuri anime or

Regalia

it was airing this season but got pushed back.

What an ugly Atelier

Is Cybersluts like Pokemon i.e. kinda mindless getting/leveling Pokemon to beat dudes, or does it have a story that I'll have to be engaged for?

There's a story but it's shit and cutscenes drag on and on

>Fourth shiren dungeon (fortune tower)
>Get to boss due to crutch equipment, liberal use of healing items, and quickly hitting stairs on a few floors
>Fear scroll doesn't work
>Jiro dies basically turn 2
>Burn a couple undo herbs clearing out the minions
>Get a few turns of attacks on the boss before she spawns more, burning a revive herb
>Escape scroll instead of gamble on the last attack killing since I didn't want to risk losing monster detect and growth bracelets along with other loot

How to?

Also, what do blessed bracelets actually do? I have a blessed monster detection bracelet which lets me see enemies and NPCs on the map and in the dark, but I'm not sure if that's better than normal. Is it just for numerical bracelets like strength or...?

Can I skippu them?

From what I remember there is no skip dialog option so just mash x

We did it reddit!

has anyone tried this? it looks interesting

I have a good grasp on several classes in DT2 now except Dark Lord I don't get it at all.

The talents from beserker and dark lord focus on me getting bonuses for getting hit, getting debuffs and keeping my health low. But with berserk lowering my defense this all seems very risky on the frontline?
Megaton press doesn't seem very useful either outside of random trash which others classes can do better aoe on. Atleast Aura eliminate is a top tier skill.

My self-insert Sophie is so cute

Still waiting for them to actually ship my Happiness edition.

Using something with Cover helps out, at least you avoid physical moves. Same deal with Joker. But I like Joker more than Dark Lord as a class. Valkyrie just blows the other Fighter classes out of the water though.

get good

did our armchair detective work get someone killed?

Yeah, it's annoying too because they create this nearly all female world where men are old or a non-human and then drop their panties for the first self insert they meet. Even the ones who are obsessed with one of their female friends.

i heard if you preordered the standard edition you get an artbook. was that UK only?

Was the physical version of galgun ever even sold in the US?

Yes but it's only on Amazon. Valkyrie Drive and Steins;Gate 0 will likely be the same too.

>Megaton press doesn't seem very useful either outside of random trash which others classes can do better aoe on.
It wrecks shit in the post game when you max it out and all your party gets their turns before the enemy.
cute skill.

I got my copy from a store near by

>make a high end gaming handheld
>add the best possible buttons
>touch screens on the back and the front
>sturdy construction
>an OLED screen
>but let's cheap out of the sticks
Who's idea was this?

Soon.

Good to see somebody else rolling with a mistress as well.
She's probably not as good as the other maids but I like how her moveset is nice and varied.

sticks are fine. and as long you're not one of these faggots who carry his vita in it's pocket or in a bag without protection they will last.

Honestly, the only thing that bugs me is that whips are two handed. What's up with that? It's not even strong enough to warrant it like with a two handed lance. But it's pretty sweet.

I've just started Mistress as well.

What's wrong with the sticks?

How do I sustain these costs though when I'm only lvl 33 Grishna. Do I put points in soul drain and replace it as my autoattack?

Soul Drain is pretty shit. It's even weaker than your normal attack, it's not worth it.

how does /vitagen/ feel about henkaku and piracy?

will YOU be pirating games when it becomes available?

No I sure as fuck won't
I don't even pirate on 3ds
i buy games on both systems

Only DLC and jp demos

No. i just want a method to be able to download more of the psp content I already own.

Pirates are scums who pretend to love games but don't even support what they love.

Absolutely will

3G OLED vita
32 GB memory card
first party screen protector, applied flawlessly
L2/R2 trigger add on

What else can I get to further pimp out my vita?
I'm considering getting some of those nekonyan analog stick covers with the little pawprints.

Also, the trigger add on is crazy comfortable to hold, much better than previous grips I've tried.

Take it to /hbg/, it doesn't belong here.

Fuck no. Considering at this point the vita is probably going to be the last half decent handheld on the market I want to to survive as long as possible. Plus unlike the 3ds vita games are actually worth buying.

kys

Where to acquire l2/r2 addon for 1k vita

Depends if I'm not feeling lazy or whatever. I'm mostly interested in personalizing my system more & getting undubbed stuff when it comes to the Vita being hacked.
youtube.com/watch?v=z-wMWJObrlU

I know for a fact if more games similar to htoL#NiQ, Yomawari & Roze come out I'll be paying for them for sure.

Whoops, I meant to say 64GB card.
Play asia is where I got mine.

I fucking HATE that there seems to be no way to activate and play my PSM games on this newer vita. such bullshit.

Some of them I really liked, but nothing worth hanging on to my older vita for just to keep playing. I still need to sell that one, too.

I can't read this

Apparently some of the later postgame unique ones are one-handed.

If I can get one, I'd feel optimistic. But then again, most of the unique stuff I've found was shit. Only good things were accessories and Freyja.

what part are you curious about?

hopefully some people have the good parts of the PSM library and will dump them when CFW happens