/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

EMPIRE edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=705at0Pr4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=txjEMt7utvE

E3 interview by Techraptor :
youtube.com/watch?v=txjEMt7utvE

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/2ZjZZZpc

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:

>user's ACOCK minimod
mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0
>DICKplomacy 4.3.0.2
4.3.0.4 Full Version:
mega.nz/#!UxhnASAB!wNJH04-yD5uuMXtP_-55LdraPu0AmJ7KudviuaA1b1Y
Patch from previous versions to 4.3.0.4
mega.nz/#!ptgl1CKI!f0U-R566YljJTEFRek2AGf6x04Y7m0ZTH8sgPMeSBy8

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people)

Other urls found in this thread:

mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bandit_Camp
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=285890.0
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,141351.msg3395910.html#msg3395910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Prima Nocta

LONG MAY HE REIGN

I've been looking for a new mod to play, and in reading about this silverstag it looks like they have a feature to commission a specific item from a merchant. Why doesn't this exist in every mod? I can't even begin to count the amount of hours I've spent doing laps over the entire fucking map looking for the gear I need.

I would just play silverstag if it didn't look eternally unfinished.

where is th news

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>Why doesn't this exist in every mod
Windyplains is approachable for the most part and might be convinced to share the code for it.

The problem is that other modders are fags though.

>You will never grab three of your best bros and raid the English countryside

Why even live?

It really is amazing how far back people took selfies.

But how about that other chinese mod?

some experiments with changing around the face texture order so that some of the native troops use some of the newer iboltax face textures

unfortunately this has resulted in some weird results like chinese swadians and middle eastern nords so I'm probably just going to keep the order and just specifically change certain lord's faces instead

>middle eastern nords

>Steppe bandits
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Khergits?

What is your favorite starting region in native, /mbg/?

Nords

yes

Swadia.

Literally anywhere except Sarranid and Khergits
the mounted bandits are so fucking obnoxious its not even funny

>Everyone, Follow me!
>instead the charge to their deaths
what the fuck

Hey Dickplomacy user, I was looking on the wiki and it said that bandit camps will almost immediately respawn somewhere else after you destroy them. Would it be possible to change this so that it takes some time for them to come back?
mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bandit_Camp

One of the reasons that I'd attack them is that I thought it'd keep wandering villagers safe, but it just relocates them. Apart from the loot and experience, there's no difference from if you had failed to destroy it.

They don't respect cowards.

but there's a possibility it reappears in your enemy's territory

Unless I'm misinterpreting it, more than one encampment type can't exist, and thus it won't deviate from it's native territory. I could be wrong though.

"There is only one camp of each type on the map at a given time. Once discovered, they will remain visible until they are destroyed."

Taiga bandits are just shitty Sea Raiders.

Hey Dickplomacy user, I noticed that when I "chase after the remaining villagers and enslave them" I get 100% dudes. Could you make this closer to 50/50?

there will always be 6 bandit camps on the map (one for each bandit type) unless you have a mod that changes it

No.
Forest bandits are just shitty taiga bandits. Mountain bandits are just shitty sea raiders.

That's why I was asking Dickplomacy user if he could change that.

>Army of all rhodok sharpshooters and 6 companions
>Me and companions all have lances and war horses
>order companions to follow me and charge through the enemy to distract them
>sharp shooters kill everything
this is stupidly good

It's a thing of beauty.

>Have Army of Rhocuck X-Bows
>Form a line to shoot bolts efficiently
>Horsemen charge my archers
>We manage to kill most of them an- oh fuck
>Infantry smashes into us
>Somehow manage to survive
>Fucking lost 26 men and killed 79
Maybe i'm just complaining too much, but how the fuck am I supposed to do this shit?
>

>killed three for every one lost
You're doing fine.

You need to be on a fast or tanky horse and draw the aggro of the retarded ai

>enemy recruits hundereds of guys in a day in a castle
>you need to recruit 5 at a time by waling all over the fucking map
God damn this game is tedious if you ever want to be king...

Get some renown and get villages to like you, both will get you more recruits

Yeah, but they're too stupid to level surgery, so it evens out.
Bannerlord is going to fix this.

I'll look into changing that

G'night, you bunch of degenerate Veeky Forumsfits.

She's cute.

Hey, does anyone know what the limit for hiring companions are in Gekonewer?

It's not fine when I only have 60 men user.

maybe
no
maybe
yes

BIG
EMPIRE
XBOW
BOLTS

Hey dickplomacy user, any reason why we can't turn on diplomacy horse speed? It turns itself off the moment you want to enable it. Or is it just some kind of bug?

Never heard of a mod having a limit on companions before. What mods do that?

Oh no, i'm just a retarded newfag, I never really tried to hire as many companions as possible and assumed that there was some arbitrary limit like five or something, but cool.

power bottom
bottom

Companions like 1 other companion and dislike 2 others. The limiting factor is usually that someone leaves because they hate the other people in your party too much. Unless the mod lets you disable this.

Geko lets you disable it so you can run around with all 28.

Assuming that I have turned off companions leaving, does that still mean companions level of satisfaction will stay lower?

like said Geko lets you disable companion fighting so you can run around with all of them.

Having an army of nothing but companions lets you have the full anime experience.

>buy """tavern and bathhouse"""
>"""recruit""" a bunch of peasant girls
>visit the place
>go upstairs
>all the johns are fucking the prostitutes with the door open
Jesus fucking christ.

But if you go nords you get sea raider rape parties unless you have a slut dedicated to making your party go fast

little hovels of 50 people will magic up 400 fags to join as prospects

That mother could do with another kid, if you know what I mean.

>using peasant girls
Literally a pleb.

Noble women are boring-ass bitches.

Once they learn it to like it they are crazy in the bed chamber. It is from having the sexuality repressed all their lives.

Are there any DnD themed warband mods or am I going to have to settle for Light and Darkness and (((Warsword Conquest)))

since the game sucks dick at calculating auto battles, can i just throw 300 recruits into a city to protect it?

Ow the edge, the comic.

in native u can simply pack 600 whatever in city and AI should not lay a finger on it. Peasants, whores, cattle, whatever. At least it never happened for me, at "magzimum" ai tactics diff,
To be sure, put 700 mayby.... and that's it

cool, time to go recruit 600 fucking peasants lmao

It's not that edgy. The only real edge is the goblins bullying the girls in the first couple chapters unless you count the clearly berserk inspired goblin complex the protagonist has. It's fairly entertaining so far.

Stupid question here, but when the instructions in dickplomacy adult content folder tell me to paste it into the "main module folder", that's the diplomacy folder right? Not the parent folder containing all of my moldules?

You're retarded nigga

good question, I'd probably paste it twice, in each folder.

... I'm such simpleton sometimes

Rhodoks

Whoops, I fucked up. Now all my characters have white faces.

These mountain sheepfuckers are scary bunch at first. That fucking fur pavises piss me off every time without fail.

is this supposed to be a bad thing?

can you start a war as the Vale in Acok 2.2?

I mean they're like a white sheet with black stripes on them. Evidently I fucked something up.

What happens if you buy an enterprise in a town and then you get "disliked" by the faction that owns it (because war or something), does that enterprise stop giving you money?

If you are at war with the faction that owns it you dont get the money till the war is over or you conquer it

Yes, that's the diplomacy main folder user.

if they just think you are a meanie then they will still provide shekels

what a fucking shity army that one
so few good troops

I get minus to relations when I beat Jarls and the like in tournaments. I don't remember, but was this a feature in native too?

das rite

I don't think so. The good side is you also gain renown, and only lords of a certain disposition will lose relations

>but was this a feature in native too?
Nope.

nope,
althought in native, at the end, (if u wanna rule ur own country)the whole "relations n shit buisness" ends up with you being forced to hire just honorable lords. If you don't, you have shitload of troublesome and expensive ways to actually not help it at all.
If you do, tho, you don't need to do anything and your relations grows just like that , over time. They could rly put some more content into this matter.

Is there a way to see all the items in Gekonewer? like a txt. file or something?

you could turn on cheats and view all of them through the camp menu

just tried, it only has the original items from Gekokujo, also remember user from last thread talking about how much pain in the ass it was to get the compiled items into something or something.

tl:dr, cheatmenu doesnt have it all.

You have to readjust the item range. Use an item editor to precisely see how many items there are, then do this
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=285890.0
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,141351.msg3395910.html#msg3395910

I was the user who asked this question many moons ago. You are all welcome, faggots and fuccbois.

Is the dye weavery or whatever it's called the best enterprise?

In Dickplomacy since there's limit to how many working girls you have in your brothel I think I think brothels have the best payout but you need to capture prisoners to get there.

there's NO limit

I'm retarded.

Yes, but imagine I have honor and do not want to do that.

I may be wrong but I think you don't lose any honor if it's just peasant girls.

Anyway, if you're RPing an honorable character then the enterprise profit depends on the town and the current economy: Curraw is apparently a good place to start an ironworks. Doesn't the guild master guy tell you about expected profit numbers?

Depends with what you are playing. If you play with diplomacy economy changes set to medium or high, you can't spam dyeworks everywhere.
Otherwise yes,, it is.

In most towns dyeworks are the best
Rivacheg dyeworks are insanity

What am I supposed to do with prisoners? Normally I'd ransom them, but apparently I have followers who get upset by that sort of thing. Ymira...