Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - GwenSoon™ edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.3.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=464430

>2.4.0 report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=484796

>Log it inside me event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=481566

>also there is a faction event but it is ending soon
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=485695

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=487903
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TEAM NIG IS WINNING! HELP

>make ultimatum when it starts and I join team carol
>if carol wins I blow all my honor tokens on her
>if she loses I go with warwolf
please carol I don't want to go furry ; ;

filename

mine is 8 bios away from 6*

c-carol is not for that!!

Do not seuxalize your waifu

That is Carol sucking tony's dick... r-right?

Gold is such a huge issue in this game, even if you earn 3m a day, which I don't on speed day.

ISO Set...Gear...Skills...T2

K that's about 20-30m alone on 1 non bo character.

Of course not, Carol's only into women.

one week!

What about Rhodey the BBC (RIP)

I'm more excited to 6* my Thanos next week than to insta 6* Gwenpool

I'm more excited to leave my thanos at 1* and 6/6 my gwen

i ran out of bios for sharon rogers gear lv up. im never gonna tier 2. 300 wasnt enough

same
got her gears to 20/17/19(at 90%)/20

any character worth the free mastery ticket?
was planing in using it on a combat, because im pretty sure you cant use it on any BO.

I haven't been able to get the DPS I need using Team Pym on Black Dwarf and Corvus. I know the reason I've been sucking shit with Corvus is because my dodge ignore strikers are under par, but I was hoping for a cheaper solution to get an extra win off of one World Boss.

Who's the best character to clear speed AB? T2 ANTS, Sharon Carter or BW?

I used to have 1.8k clear tickets, now I only have 900. I can't imagine actually losing auto-repeat for special missions

It is if you want it to be. But it's too late, it's already on your mind, you KNOW who it really is

Yes

For some reason I can't think of any short-haired blondes from Marvel at all, besides Carol. Anybody got a list?

>I used to have 1.8k clear tickets, now I only have 900

Stop doing co-op on auto

Cap?

Is Nuke blonde?

Things you hate about the MFF community:

>sharog
>floki
>it's cynicalex

>toons
I rage everytime.

any update tonight?

I don't do Co-Op on Auto-Repeat

Evans Cap

im at 20/20/19/19

still havent dealth with iso 8 or custom gear yet though

I literally don't know what any of these are except floki

Things I hate:
>90% of people who comment on mobirum
>the overly entitled nature of the average person (on sites that aren't the chins)
>people who bully my waifu
>sealy south gave into the memes

>6/6/60 Proxima
She's still WAY worse than Sharon and she's pretty on par with T2 Hyperion. Unimpressed.

No. We'll get Interim Report 2 later this week then patch notes and update next tuesday.

Your waifu is shit

>sealy south gave into the memes
This broke my heart. He was the hero of T/L and now he's just another memester.

What's his current team? Is he not using tier 2 Iron-Man/Cap/Spidey anymore?

He replaced his Cap with a T2 Sharon.

hey

Why haven't you T2'd Tony yet?

STACKED
T
A
C
K
E
D

because I will never T2 a male character

I fucking hate speed days

>sexualizing sharon

It's just accurate

9 more days...,

>80k combat days
>70k speed days
JUST

>Unfortunately the Sausage Lady was a typo, but now that the typo has been fixed it seems to have upped it's classification level, and it is now out of the reach of even our top agents. So unfortunately, I have no followup details to give you. All we know is that nobody has been genetically modifying sausages.

>For more serious news this week, our audio department has made some incredible breakthroughs. The have recently broken the loudest physically possible sound. They have managed to create sounds at 200 decibels, 6 Decibels higher than was deemed physically possible. The practicality of this system is questionable. It would have a neglible effect on Symbiotes, as the difference in sound doesn't actually make a difference, they would still slither away. We could blow Daredevils brain, but that would be counter productive. So it's application is useless, this much is true HOWEVER we are planning to put the system on the moon, and use it to blast incredibly annoying music towards Hala. Take that Ronan for making me listen to kpop for 12 hours last Tuesday.

>Wait, what do you mean sound doesn't travel through space....
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=487903

>Sausage Lady 'typo'; possible new character with a similar name?
>Sonic sound abilities?
>Kree reference?

>sausage lady
>genetically modified sausages
>super destructive sounds
Hmm. If only there was a lady, who has been known to handle the genetically modified sausage of someone who can can make really loud sounds...

PLEASE NM LET IT BE SO

Who is better at clearing speed AB? ANTS, Sharon Carter or Black Widow? Speed AB sucks.

Agent 13 with her uni

>forgot it's Proxima day so I need to get my two wins
>4 in the fucking morning
>to tired to play fully
Bitch has already taken my Loki team down twice and I don't feel like continuing

git gud

when they change return rewards does that mean I can leave again?

I know, that I'm gonna be disappointed, but I'll pretend that other hints makes no sense and ignore them just for the slightest hope that sound abilities refers to Songbird. I'm that desperate
(╥﹏╥)

lets say you have to leave for 15 days for the return rewards and the rewards would be same as before but with a t2 ticket like the 50th anni cap shop:
>15 days = 2 weeks and one day
assuming you get 5/5 everyday except for i-HIM, and the average BAM and chaos norn drop rate is 34 / 10, that would be:
>13 out of 15 days of farming
>2210 R1BAM
>650 chaos norns
>+regular return rewards stuff: 6 star ticket etc

if they ever give a free t2 ticket, everyone would go away for the rewards.. not profitable at all

>Sonic sound abilities?

ANSWER ME PLS

You can only get Returning rewards once.

T2 Ants or T2 BW

>when you empty a full set of tracer rounds and they all headshot
is there a more satisfying sound?

>no 2.4.0 report this monday
this kills the man

>unrealistically expecting stuff
kills me too man

wait for the middle-end of the week

>"NM Boss: h-hey CM N-night Nurse... w-when are you going to post the 2.4 report? "

HOLY SHIT!! LOKI WILL GET A T2 ON THE NEXT PATCH!!

>that passive
FUCK ME FOR USING MY T2 TICKET TOO SOON

>T2 Loki gets more clones and 14 hits to takedown shield

FUCK YOU NETMARBLE

also:
>increased skill/bonus dmg and cold%

FUCKKKKK
>SILK T2
WHY IS EVERYONE SLEEPING ON THIS?

>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=481566

NO ONE CARES THAT SHARON ROGERS IS GETTING A UNI THIS EARLY?

Netmarble only cares about the shekels

>Netmabuu~ OC waifu gets a uni
>Captain Korea
They're not even fucking hiding it.

>Sausage Lady typo
Squirrel Girl?

>Sonic abilities
Songbird?

>fucking with the Kree from the Moon
Inhumans?

So current shot in the dark potential characters based off of vague (and probably misleading) hot time hints:
>Squirrel Girl
>Songbird
>Medusa
>Solo
>Prowler
>Spider-ham

>fucking with the Kree from the Moon
Moonstone

>Moonstone AND Songbird
PLEASE
L
E
A
S
E

Holy shit, T2 Wasp is so useful for running those fucking special missions with the Slow generators. Just put her on the team somewhere and the missions get about 50% faster

BLACK DWARF IS THE HARDEST BO NEXT TO iTHANOS. But I can 5/5 him :)

YOU'RE RIGHT. Me too :)

Just use Whor. She'll blitz right through them.

Trying to kill BD with Antman. I have him T2, but just can't seem to do enough damage... Which strikers should I use? Was running one Ignore Dodge, and the rest as buff to attack against villains. But do I need the extra accuracy?

I finally got YJ to 6* so, should i keep doing the special to get his gears to 20, or should i move on to Giantman or Ronan?

Tfw can 5/5 regular Thanos and only 2/5 BD. This is really fucked up.

>tfw BD almost killed my Thanos
almost ;)

still fucking silly how a boss that wasn't supposed to be that hard is actually harder than thanos himself

Holy shit, I 5/5'd Spin2win. I can now 5/5 every boss but iHIM. I never thought I'd be soloing WBs with a T1 Sharon Carter, but she is amazing. Super underrated character and any doubts I had about getting her uni are completely gone now. What a qt

I'm using 6* Proxima. Jane is still only 4* :(

I feel like Netmabu cursed us when they fucked up the Update back then. Proxima was supposed to be the first WB, but they fucked up and it was BD. It was weird, and the story didn't make any sense, it was very confusing. But to make it worse he was stupidly powerful. NO one could beat him back then, not even the mightiest of whales. Only a few thousand lucky fucks that got to play a reasonable version of him with a tenth of the health. Which NM immediately got rid of.

Oh and also on this note, now that I can 5/5 every WB, how necessary is the BO to even worry about? The highest BO character I have is 2*, but now I wonder if I even need to get them or if I can just focus on more T2 characters instead.

T2 sharon rogers so you can 1/5 iHIM

The only reason to focus on the BO is to help you get WB wins. If you can already 5/5 without them then you don't need to waste resources on them and can move on straight to Thanos (since Thanos is the equivalent of 2 BO).

I love tanking BD's AOE with Sharons shield and turning it back on the fucker.

>doing T/L
>meme team of HB/FLoki/Blingpin while i get the ones i want to 6*
>one of the fights, Blingpin ends up fighting against Ultron, while his ninjas are fighting against the Ult-bots

That was cool for the whole 5 seconds it lasted.

Already done

The thing about Thanos is I'd rather get both supergiant and proxima instead because I only use cute girls
Either way that gold cost would be the end of me

thanos isn't only powerfull but also really fun to play

PEGASUS METEOR FIST!
FALCON PUNCH!

I would smoke your TL team so hard

Whew, thank you, Mr Osborn

I'm pretty excited to get more Inhumans next update. What if we get more/updated story missions to go along with them?

Pls respond.

get enough gears to rank his gears to lvl 17 and then move to ronan

get enough bios*

In that case, yeah, go for Proxima and Supergiant instead. They're both DPS Queens so at the very least they'll make for faster WB wins.

>I'm pretty excited to get more Inhumans next update
Don't get too excited yet. We don't know if we're actually getting Inhumans. As the other anons have said, it could also be:
>Solo
>Prowler
>Spider-Ham
>Moonstone
>Songbird
>Squirrel Girl
>None of the Above

I really hope they add more story missions, special missions, and rifts but that's pretty unlikely. Since we're getting a Dimension Rift rework this update, we MIGHT get more Rifts this update but I wouldn't count on it.

We might get a Dr. Strange special mission but that won't be until November.