Aw SHIT! You stupid son of a bitch! This cocksucker with the shit eating grin just switched your gas cap with a locking...

Aw SHIT! You stupid son of a bitch! This cocksucker with the shit eating grin just switched your gas cap with a locking gas cap, and he took the key! What the fuck are you going to do you dumb motherfucker?

Kick his ass and get the key and my cap back.
Alternatively, put a screw through the cheap shit cap and unscrew it

Well, I would probably pry the cap open and stuff it down his mouth or other edgy shit like that.
Only my beater E34 has a normal cap, all the others have locking caps

But... the lid to get to my gas cap is also locked

Goddamned Houdini cock mongler

>go to oreillys
>buy new gas cap
>go to local gym at peak hours
>find buffest dude
>get him to rip off the locking gas cap
>replace with new gas cap

fuck you fat man

lucky for me I'm a locksmith.

Offer to suck his dick to open the lock, since I'm not really gay its fine.

I've got a set of shaved keys laying around, a gift from my younger brother.

Uh, no he didn't. He can't; the inner cap is integral to the tank, and the flap is locked by the key.
Can't even get at the interior of the tank without a special tube section or a filler nozzle.

Who the fuck needs gas?

Straight people

Jokes on u op my car doesn't need a gas cap

joke's on him, I don't have a gas cap

Hypnotize him into sleeping with me and then feel bad for rich evans

I suppose i'll just kill myself then

But i have a locking gas cap already, and he looks like too much of a sperg to figure out how to bust it off

I have a locking cap on both my cars. Obviously he's bamboozled some poor soul. I disregard the constabulatory forthwith and dispense a harsh caning as my cohorts mock the unsightly fellow.

Strange
How did he put a locking gas cap on my bicycle and bus pass?

DAMN

File a death certificate under his name so he can't collect social security.

Hahahaha that's a win

lol i did it to my mum

Jokes on him

I already have a locking gas cap

Go to local auto parts store. Chances are they can look up what cap it needs and the key will work. Had a lady's ex husband do that to her, she was freaking out. Looked up a basic locking cap, tried the key and it came right off.