Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/431756-sci_ants-comprehensive-chroma-armor-build-guide-in-depth-with-calculations-and-results/
forums.warframe.com/topic/479726-quick-thinking-is-affected-by-armor-proof-implications-on-chroma-sci_ants-chroma-guide-addendum/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/QT+Flow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"O-operator? He didn't use a c-condom"
>"I think I might be.... pregnant"
"HE RAPED YOU? How could you le.."
>"P-please operator ... he f-forced me. I couldn't push him off! I was weak... and now... I will become weaker...
"Mag ... I"
>"I know you wanted us to have child together. I could feel your deepest emotions through transference. I know ...love me. I know you have feelings for me"
"... how long ... have you known?"
>I-I'm .. sorry operator"
"HOW LONG?"
>"2 years... it's been 2 years since I noticed"
>"I didn't want to say thing because love between the operator and their warframe is forbidden."

Cuck is my favorite meme

>CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail

Why user, why must you make this picture?

>Nezha still not impregnated

I hate cuck meme

Does anyone even like Mag?

tierqueer does

Does anyone even buy arcane helmets? I've been having a bitch of a time trying to sell them

top cuck

From a long conversation with clanmates earlier:
>the term "endgame" now has a generational gap
>oldfags who are veterans of the multi-hour long survivals and defenses consider endgame to be some form of a CC strategy with survival being the main objective
>newfags think that sorties are endgame just because its the hardest thing they have done. They try to kill as fast as possible, and come up with alot of special snowflake builds because on Mercury its perfectly fine to use an Ivara Navigator build with the Dread.
>newer oldfags consider raids to be endgame, focusing on mechanics and a combination of newfag and oldfag mindsets.

>when an oldfag tells a newfag that XX gun isnt good, the oldfag is measuring it based on his older concept of endgame.
>when a newfag says a weapon is good, he is basing it off of his limited experiences and is usually wrong to do so.

>when an oldfag says XX frame is shit, he is most likely taking in to consideration how the frame fits into a team comp that would be fit for the previously mentioned endless survival.
>when a newfag says XX frame is good, he is talking about what he has seen other people doing with XX frame, even if it was something really easy.

there is no endgame there never has been

What is your most used frame? I can't stop using liki

is this good enough for a EV Trin ? I'm missing some power str from blind rage not maxed and missing power drift , range is maxed and duration at the min ( even removed the +duration helmet)

mine's loki, but i haven't been using him at all for the past few months

been trying out new builds and putting formas on a bunch of different frames

>resource booster from daily tribute

guess I'll go back to grinding oxium...

I liked her when I understood that Mag = shield killing, but they changed things and I don't like new things and what the fuck does she even do now kids these days and their fucking iphones.

>not max range
>not even close to min duration
user pls

which makes you an oldfag whos "endgame" note the quotation marks is endless missions.

For anyone with a college level math education, oldfag "endgame" is a limit that goes to infinity. i.e. it can never be reached, but exists when you get close enough to it

no, pic related

my endgame is pubs :^)

What are you getting at? We will never agree on anything even if it's technically true or not. So the simplest and most obnoxious way to settle a dispute is to shout louder than the other opposing argument. People won't agree with you, they will just call you retarded and move on. Continuously shouting and repeating yourself when other opinions still exist just makes you look autisticly retarded. What's more of a concern is shit like is acceptable. Not everyone has time to forma and collect mods for every little thing. People will just make do with what they have.

I completely forgot that fleeting reduces duration , got carried away thinking that since streamline is useless FE should also be out

on the rest I'll have to work on a lot

>What are you getting at?
describing an interesting conversation

>no redirection with vampire leech
>no flow with cuckthinking
why even bother.

is there some kind of cap on oxium drones? they seem to spawn a lot for a minute or two and then they just stop spawning for the remainder of the mission

>175% effic cap
>channeled abilities energy drain depends on duration and effic
>graph and testing shows that 190% effic and 40% dur yields 25% drain
so channeling abilities ignore 175% cap?

>cmp

1 is good, it could be improved, but overall, its good for a 1. Guaranteed knockdowns and staggers on a single target enemy.
4 is fun, it could also be buffed damage wise Energy Orbs drop from Reckoning when? Health orbs drop from Reckoning gives a(n) Health Conversion effect when?

2 and 3 def needs a rework or seriously look at it.
2 status and knockdown immunity is great, especially against Arson Eximus or Bombards? Also you know how Heavy Gunners cause constant stagger once the bullet gets to you, never have to worry about staggers.
Cons is its a rectangle which is not helpful for you or allies, could have been helpful if it has a range and covers the ground of the room to a certain extent. Also, the armor value is a percentage so small that only high armor frames benefit from this, its better off as a flat value like 200 or more in favor of squishy frames like what Hallowed Reckoning to give 250 armor from its zones it spawns and scales with strength. The damage it does might be easy to ignore, because you're only using it for its utility reasons.
Ether turn it circular or rework it into an Aura or replace it with something betterhelpful.
3 is a fuck up. If Heal Time didn't equal Duration or for the Bleedout Timer, would have been better. Duration of Renewal should keep going even if Heal Time has ended. Bleedout Timer is helpful for downed allies if you can't get to them in time. His healing is iffy, not very good compare to other frames who can restore both health and shields with ease. His augment for it is terrible too, a worse Sentinel Regen Mod, it might work if Renewal was probably channeled all the time for Oberon and his allies. Even so, would Renewal would be better channeled?

My Frog. I use her everywhere.

>can't trade a full akstiletto prime set in one trade

I'm sure that goes over real well with all these gypsies in trade too

Ember followed by Mag remain my most-used, since I came back only relatively recently from my self-induced exile after CBT ended.

Boys are not for pregnant

The game would be too ez if it didn't. I know how people come and can complain that the game is too ez after grinding 2000 hours and collecting all the metal trimmings.

getting there, only 2-3 more formas left!

>Days played: 19
I'm having hard time finding a warframe that I like to play. Trinity has been most fun so far, but playing public games with it is so damn cancerous. I have Saryn Prime ready in few days, I hope it will be more entertaining. Damn I hope Limbo is worth the grind too.

I should go kill Lephantis to get access to Eris, but I don't know why I should go trough the trouble. I am imagining it will only give me more of the same: Berehynia/Hieracon pug runs with extremely shitty players.

>Damn I hope Limbo is worth the grind too
ahahahahahaa

>saryn
>I hope it will be more entertaining
>limbo
>I hope his grind was worth it
rip

>limbo
>worth
ahahahaha holy shit i havent laughed like that in a while.

i would say saryn is worth the grind, but considering you have to farm shit-points just to fight kela de-shit for a chance at a frame that, while fun (for me) isnt very useful, i only have one thing to say to you.

sorry. im so sorry. im sorry you had to start playing this abomination of grinding.

Well if you like being invincible like Trinity, you might like Loki and maybe Frost.

>put up cheapest part, demand 1/5 of payment or however much it'd cost to replace the part
>put up rest of set, get rest of due plat

If they don't agree to it, tell them to fuck off and wait for another buyer

Wia wasn't tactical enough.

Mesa and then Rhino Prime, then Rhino

>Trinity has been most fun so far, but playing public games with it is so damn cancerous

?????????????????????????? Giving infinite energy and heals to your team is cancerous?

>sitting in the middle of the map with an auto clicker and button script is fun

i prefer to use the staticor personally. i like being forced to pay attention, and not just run literally kill everything without a second thought,

>sorry. im so sorry. im sorry you had to start playing this abomination of grinding.
I really enjoyed this game in the beginning. So addictive and smooth gameplay. I'm getting the prime version of Saryn tho. I don't know why I should bother grind those points when just doing one round of that arena was pain in the ass (yeah I haven't fought Kela yet and I don't see the reason why. She isn't blocking any nodes so why should i go trough that trouble?). I really don't understand why so many things are gated behind real life time instead in game effort. Like now I have to wait few days to try something new. It's almost like the game is lacking content and it's the reason why it's filled with timers.

>Giving infinite energy and heals to your team is cancerous?
Well considering the fact that my teams are filled with unranked Mesa / Ivara players, providing them with energy and being a res bot feels like a complete waste of time to me

That's just pubs in general though

If anything, I'd rather be a character who can heal their asses than just watch them die again and again

>It's almost like the game is lacking content and it's the reason why it's filled with timers.
you hit the nail on the head with that. beyond the weapons and warframes, there really isnt any content beyond what you have experienced. the game is woefully lacking for something despite the amount of grinding you have to do. the reason i play it now adays is mostly as a timewaster, and nothing serious.
saryn prime is defintely the right choice though. at the very least, rathuum isnt an obstacle when you are grinding for saryn p. that alone makes it worth more than the regular saryn.

>Get back into Warfrake
>You have to AIM Mesa ult now.

Jesus, what did they do to my hip-fu?!

then why not oberon? phoenix renewal can revive allies and all

>relayfags

phoenix renewal doesn't revive allies, it just prevents them from dying while under the effects of renewal

and it has a 90 second cooldown

>Nezhafag acting like a fag

Makes us regular Nezhafags look bad s m h

>playing Oberon

>draco rip
>mag rip
>mesa rip
>volt rip
>limbo rework coming soon

holy shit. no...no just mere coincidence

I rather do, but so does... TQ. Barf.
Ember or Mag Prime will overtake it one day, as will Jat Kittag for the melee - I abused the shit out of Dex Dakra when I was new.

>volt rip
didn't his rework actually make him better though?

>>limbo rework coming soon
they can't possibly make limbo more useless
right now he is only useful for sortie rescues

meant for

Volt had 2 type of usefulness
Volt only retrains one of those now and even that is getting out classed by newer frames and augments.

End my life already.

but user, HEROES NEVER DIE

Nova, she's too useful

>all this tryhard and they still got their shit consistently wrecked by meme-spouting autists

There is no better feel.

Nezha is a girl (male), ESPECIALLY for impregnating

> the game is woefully lacking for something despite the amount of grinding you have to do
It surprised me how little customization there is in the end. Every gun has the same basic mods and if I wan't to make it really good, I will have to put formas into it and then go trough mindless grinding to level up the same weapon again. There should be more mods or perhaps there should be custom parts for the existing weapons. I also really dislike the way I have to increase my mastery rank. I just equip some weapon, which I won't use, because why would I waste a potato in to every damn weapon? Why every weapon needs a potato to be viable? I gain no new knowledge about the game or mechanics by wielding some new secondary weapons which I don't use, yet my mastery rank increases

Absolutely disgusting

>so channeling abilities ignore 175% cap?
The cap is always that an ability can't go below 25% or above 175% of its base cost.
For channeled abilities, the cap is applied after both efficiency and duration.
So if you had 200% efficiency and 1% duration, it would still come out as 25%.

Psst
Build Duration and 45% strength, then press 3 and 4 and be immortal
Seriously though, I use Trinity for almost all the content in the game. People talk about Inaros and Chroma being the most tanky in the game and I'm working towards Chroma, but Trinity with her QT+PFlow and on-demand 95% damage reduction already served me very well, I don't think I'll ever like Chroma more than her.

the thing is there is potential for greatness here witht the weapons. we could have had customisable weapons (not mods), where you choose from say 3 or 4 different 'weapon parts' to change how a weapon or weapon class works.
eg. lanka. installling a different scope changes the zoom multiplier, while installing a different barrel could affect damage type, or your accuracy when shooting from the hip. then you could keep the current mod system to keep that bit of extra customization in the game for those who really want to min-max their weaponry.

but no, we got static weapons, most of which are outclassed by weapons in other classes (bows > snipers, shotguns > snipers... everything > snipers) and a mod system that is so unencumbred that it somehow restricts what you can and cannot do in this strange bizzaoland of a game.

the games 'tutorials' were alsways shit mate. they are more or less just que cards, and not actually tutorials. the truth of this game is its really no better than cookie clicker imo. it has about the same level of customization, and is somehow just as addicting.

> QT+PFlow
> 95% damage reduction

This forced meme needs to stop.

thx

>I don't think I'll ever like Chroma more than her
wait till you see the numbers
forums.warframe.com/topic/431756-sci_ants-comprehensive-chroma-armor-build-guide-in-depth-with-calculations-and-results/

Relevant:
forums.warframe.com/topic/479726-quick-thinking-is-affected-by-armor-proof-implications-on-chroma-sci_ants-chroma-guide-addendum/

Stop this meme, /wfg/ is full of assholes

R8 fashion.

What about it is a meme?

Gonna give these a read up. I'm kind of looking forward to Chroma. If he's as good as people said then all the better for me.

Not bad.

better than mine.

What the fuck is that screen to your right?

Picture frame.

Am I dumb for wanting to get valkyr first? All I see is people spamming rhino over and over again but I just feel like I could not give less of a shit about him from what I've seen. I just want to run/jump/slide/flip around at lightning speed and spam E until everything is dead.

Nova and Nova Prime, followed by Mirage, Saryn Prime, and Chroma

Because farming Rhino is somewhat easier than Valkyr. And you don't exactly need many mods on Rhino to use him effectively while you need at least Fleeting Expertise on Valkyr to stay in Hysteria as long as possible.
And new players can use a buff Rhino to go to The Current Affinity Farming Hotspot as a buffer to quickly level up their weapon for MR as well.

Who here hurt you?

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/QT+Flow/

>implying it's not plain to see

>someone asks a question
>memes and shitty jokes as responses

>post a pic
>someone finds some flaw to harp on

/wfg/ is garbage, that's why it's so slow some times. Who would want to stay here for a long time?

>taking the petty insults of the autists here seriously
>not realizing that majority of it is purely in jest

Does anyone want to come with me to Vodyanoi to cheese Judgement Point? Just need a Mesa or Ivara.

>LOL IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO XD

Alot more people have deiced to lurk this general rather than post it in. Very disconcerting but the reason for silents is there.

>post a pic/ask question
>someone finds some flaw to harp on
>memes and shitty jokes as responses
Welcome to Veeky Forums. Learn fast or get gone.
Learn wrong and get memed on even harder.
Sort out the forced memes from an actually memes and from bait posting.

How viable is a Wukong meme build with Pangolin sword? I know somebody had a webm a while ago showing off the potential.

Yeah, you're clearly just one of those assholes trying to justify his shitty behavior

>it's okay if everyone else does it :))))))

/wfg/ is way shittier than your average general

Rhino is like your bread and butter as a new player.

Don't have many mods to survive deac stuff or spam abilities?
Don't have good frames/mods to run a nightmare mod alert?
Need a buff?
Need a CC?
Rhino.

new sparring weapons when

What the fuck am I supposed to do with all these Lith S2 relics once Nyx gets vaulted? I've got 38 of these fucks and it seems like the Forma is the valuable drop.