It seems when I look up things about cars everything is considered rice. Whats up with that?

It seems when I look up things about cars everything is considered rice. Whats up with that?

What can you do to your car that isn't rice? I've even heard people saying turboing a car is expensive, pointless, and a gas killer.

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements.

Essentially if it makes the car go faster and turn better it isnt rice.

most of the people moaning about things online are INTJs

It doesn't stand for anything. It's called rice because the japs invented it, just like a Japanese motorcycle is a riceburner.

>turboing a car is expensive, pointless, and a gas killer.
Duh. National speed limit is 70 wtf do you need a turbo for? Because it sounds cool? That's ricing son.

It's pretty creative though.

Not a car person. Did you get lost?

>caring what people who you'll never meet and who will do nothing for you think of how you enjoy your time and money
people on the internet will complain about everything.
learn to not be such a spineless faggot

people who add turbos to their car are usually poser faggots

no that's people who talk about shit but actually do fuck all

Rice is whatever you like that I don't.

Even if it isn't cosmetic.

Go to the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Science and learn to turbocharge your car.

Why put just a normal turbo if you can put a turbo encabulator on it?

Because people modify their daily drivers in ways that should be done to race/show cars. Not daily drivers.

Nah it is an acronym

no m8

Backronym. This definitely came after the term was coined.

Rice is the lowest common denominator insult for Japanese cars, someone will always find a reason to play that card. The only solution is to not drive jap shitboxes pic related

Op here. This is exactly what the girls dad said who I was talking to about that

>yeah I like working on it, I'm thinking of adding a turbo
>listen, whats the speed limit in this state?
>65
>can you go 65?
>yeah
>why do you need a turbo, son? it will just suck more gas and get you pulled over by the cops more often.

He then proceeded to try to sell me his 80's corvette for $27,000

What I'm getting at is people who:

Drill holes into their rear bumper/or actually getting an aftermarket diffuser
>Its meant to act as a diffuser, but it just looks like rice and doesn't reduce downforce
Adding a spoiler
>Really does nothing unless you're on the track
Adding a CAI
>Might actually lose you horse power.
Trying to gain HP
>Why do you need so much HP? You car is designed to operate as it is when it rolls off the lot
>Performance exhaust
Does nothing unless your car is turbo
>Turbo
Why not just buy a car already turbocharged? It will just make you suck more gas anyways