/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General - Maximum Carnage edition

We autosaged! edition!

The event is almost over. Who's hyped for a week of playing whenever you want and not getting up in the middle of the night?

>What is this?
A thinly disguised cash grab made to look like a city/campus builder that has the best writing marvel has seen in decades.

>Is it free?
Yes, but no, not really. Prepare to feed the eternal Jew. Or hack. Or rage...

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI [No Hawkeye isn't in this game]

>Current event:
SpiderVerse almost over, fighting best boy Carnage and his rainbow babies in order to get the best worst journalist ever. Also hacking because it's the only way to win and retain your sanity.

>last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fileup.us/fef40a52a09b7c32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw we get a doctor strange event right after this event ends

>hacking

how?

>>>/reddit/

that didnt help. just some posts about hacking octobots

Hacked APK

fileup.us/fef40a52a09b7c32

Event is in its final hours. Who else is looking forwards to the week or long rest?

The sweet release of death.

thanks. how does it work though? do i delete the regular app and then install this one?

Yes

I was trying to take a screenshot of someone and Mysterio walked across and became aware

You get banned from the reddit if you bring up the hack at all.

>i don't understand
>why are they fighting each other right behind me instead of fighting me?

Who here /madtheyneverhackedpreviousevents/

I should have gotten Sifu

Eh, I'm not really mad. I mean, in the previous events I got everything I wanted without needing it, and I didn't feel bad spending the 10$ I did on Sif and Nebula.

This event 100% required hacks though. I would of missed so many good decos and a few characters if I didn't.
I really hope they tone it down for the next events. I wouldn't mind going legit again. I'll never tiny co another cent though after this bs.

I forgot how much I don't like UJ's hair

It would be nice to have Wonder Man, Yondu, Nebula, and Captain Britain (I bought Sif with Google Fun Bucks), but the real tragedy is that I don't have Zemo.

Is this the shitty only free shop Mobilism one?

Nah the AG free skipping one

Cheers

> this game is #62 on the top grossing list on google play

Guess itll be full jew from here on out.
Thanks reddit

Who's ready to be free for a maximum of three days before Kingpin pays a bunch of homeless men to fuck our wives?

Don't you see? Reddit set us free. They were such cucks that the Jew became even jewier, which finally made us embrace the hack way of life.

We're free user, we're finally free. No more autism spreadsheets, no more waking up in an ungodly hour thanks to all those alarms you set to send people out on missions, no more having to micromanage what was meant to be a shitty dating game

It's an illlllllusion...

Mystero's face looks really feminine doesn't it? or is it just me?

I wonder if they count hacked shards as money spent?

They probably count the money people spent on shards/coins not the amount of shards used.

The whole point of reddit is censorship and safespaces. People go there for that very reason.

I wish there was a hack that let's you buy old premos

>last night
>get the last few cannisters for Mysterio 4 and Gwen 4
>not gonna get venom because I can't beat Carnage
>whatever fuck this event
>decided to do a few more missions to stock up on spessrocks to get the freebie crates they'll probably put up tomorrow
>open app today
>Today is the last day of the event. Push on and get Venom and Carnage!

are they fucking serious? No freebie crate at the end to help the entire playerbase at all?

fucking hell, I'm about to download the hack....although I spent a lot of money on this game and I'm a little afraid of when they'll start cracking down on it.

I don't think they're in the office yet even if they want to do one. They seem to be on PST so it could come in like 3-5 hours. Not holding my breath though.

Why are all their events clocked at EST if they're on the West Coast?

No clue, might just be that the majority of the playerbase is EST. Or maybe they want to keep the NYC meta stuff.

Though I actually did get that popup during this event about the ending time that was written in PST first but then the next time I got it it said EST.

Some of their stuff before was actually clocked at PST before. I remember the beach event was like that, and I think GoTG was too.

EST is usually a pretty general time to have something be activated or released for lots of companies, although I've seen a combination of both through a wide spectrum of media. Could just be they want to have it at an easily accessible time which is usually in EST.

>Or maybe they want to keep the NYC meta stuff.

That makes the most sense.

the google list would have people actually making purchases through their google accounts, they don't know what currency in-game you'd be using things on

So I bought 2099 and I have 57 thousand symbeteors left, how much useless currency you guys got left over?

You can buy 2099 with meteors? Not just shards?

>Defeat Carnage Streak 3
>unlock Venom
>"Plenty of time left to level up the event characters!"
>Every single character requires mats from timed drops from buildings I haven't unlocked yet, and needed to be unlocked days ago to get the upgrade in time

Thanks, TinyCo! You guys sure know how to ruin everyone's fun!

What are some other characters that have a split personality like GG and Venom do?

T-MINUS 5 HOURS LADS WE'RE ALMOST FREE

About 23k

Looks like there's a new story mission about the final building

Wait no, they just titled it weird. It was the one with he Kingpin cutscene pushed to everyone I guess.

>new story mission
>4 hours before the event finishes

So I guess we're not getting the Bugle? All those actions gone to waste.

Of course we're getting the Bugle. It'll be in inventory storage when the events over like before

>Are you crying tears of joy?
>Its... a mystery.

After doing the 1 minute ending task, I finally got the Kingpin news report.

19k, and I'm F2P. Even without a multiplier, seems like currency wasn't even close to a problem this time--just samples and retarded stat scaling.

marvel.com/news/video_games/26564/unlock_the_gamma_zone_in_marvel_avengers_academy#ixzz4GlMxiXNo

Hawkeye never ever

wonderman is shit and became useless after the first part of the event I wish i had bought sif instead

>Tigra
>mature

Now that's a first.

>Coulson
>young

How will they match that up with Black Fury being one of the few adults?

>Unfortunately, even he doesn’t remember how he got there, so a big part of the main story after he’s freed is uncovering how and why he ended up trapped in the Timefog. The big piece of visible debris next to him in the Gamma Zone has always been the first clue.

So what is that? A re-entry capsule?

MUH DIIICK!!!

i think if there is another 10/10 waifu my dick might fall off

Kraven, is that you?

>tfw having to use all of my remaining shards to unlock Venom's rank 5 in time because his 3 is so fucking disgusting
>tfw Peter and Gwen saying goodbye to each other

>How will they match that up with Black Fury being one of the few adults?

Is it really that weird? He'd functionally just be male Maria

in b4 they forget to change it back to normal exp earning at 29+

>Thor is the next early access character.

Thank god for hacks. I hope they update them faster this time.

>marvel.com/news/video_games/26564/unlock_the_gamma_zone_in_marvel_avengers_academy#ixzz4GlMxiXNo

So who do you guys think is going to be the premo in the MODOK event? Coulson or Squirrel Girl?

Squirrel girl to get the waifu bucks

Yeah, but Coulson is still riding a pretty big wave of popularity and TinyJew doesn't quite seem to have caught on to the idea of waifubux.

Kraven doesn't waifu animals, he hunts them.

Though I bet Tigra would love to give "stuffed and mounted" an entirely different meaning.

>implying Kraven doesn't get harder hunting waifus than he does boning waifus

So "The Game" was right, it's all about the thrill of the Hunt?

I'll be so pissed if SG is premium.

I'm already expecting to be disappointed and that the costume won't be the original one.

Predicting now, Tigra is a premium

she's confirmed to be a story character before Hulk

reminder to complete some normal mission board missions so that you can complete stuff right away for the new unlocks when they go live

>autisting over story missions

y

>implying the story update drops right after the event ends

>fighting carnage streak 3
>not enough flamethrowers for everyone, so just starting out with widow till I run out of free heals
>enough health to take two hits, so force closing to attack twice
>round one ~1500 damage
>round two not getting as much damage, so keep force closing
>now stuck in endless loop of nat attacking then carnage attacking twice.
>for over 45 minutes

HALP

Just saying, instead of 3+ hours of nothing you could have it ready. Though I've had mine sitting completed since the event started outside of the two with the GotG and CW drops. A lot of them just naturally matched up to the event board missions anyway.

Ded game

I cant get this one to work. It keeps crashing at the start loading screen

>Gamma zone will be unlocked
>We get Hulk and Tygra.
>A mini event later with MODOK, SQUIREL GIRL AND COULSON.
>Eventual Hell's Kitchen.

Game is saved.

>yfw Hulk is still a premo, just not Early Acess anymore

Just what Bendis would want

Bendis?

Brian Michael Bendis, the writer who loves to use street level characters, like those in Hell's Kitchen, New York City.

Story characters arent premo.

The writer? Bendis?

>tfw not enough meteorite for all 3 bobbleheads
Do I get black or blue spiderman?

>buying bobbleheads for the sake of bobbleheads

I can't wrap my brain around this.

I would spend this shit on decorations but they didn't give us any.

>only have 6k because I gave up on the event ages ago

I guess I should use up the rest of those fight orbs and I can get one

yes he writes comics

Its basically a collector hobby now.

may as well, there's no store decorations and the event currency disappears when its over so why not use it even if its just a bobblehead

>Hulk voiced by John Cena
haha holy shit really

I wonder if one of the decorations for the mini event will be Coulson's car Lola

Hopefully we get no reminders of that awful show at all

Genuine curiosity, did ANYONE in here get the Carnage cage without hacks?

>he doesn't like Ward's Wild Ride

I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to shell out that much cash, at least not anymore

>Release the final bobbleheads for an exorbitant amount of currency (although I can afford it) instead of doing a final event currency crate
Come the fuck on