/vn/ -Rewrite Plus edition

Visual Novel General #1160

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v19324
vndb.org/v12839
vndb.org/v1390
youtube.com/watch?v=uTBlhe7iVyU
store.steampowered.com/app/494170
vndb.org/v16658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

>Posting new thread early just so you can fuck with the OP
Retards, all of you

I like lolis.

fuck off, you really need a quick cure for your autism and inability to follow rules

Uhhh....didn't we agree to take the download links out of the OP? This general has moved on from piracy.

>Beatrice was a non-magical crossdressing dude with DID, GID and depression who'd had his dick gouged off as a child
>Also she murdered most of your family despite only like three being in anyway relevant to her awful life
>Also she was in love with two other people besides you

I don't think I'm ever going to get over this, she was my first waifu and she was so utterly ruined that even five years later I'm still in shock from it.

No, (You) said it and no one else cared.

The other side is so close, why don't you just end it? Your life isn't worth shit

If Subahibi doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

Memes in my visual novel?
>Unninstall.exe

Don't forget that she's also an incest child.

What the fuck was R07 thinking?

FUCK OFF ALREADY
Jesus christ.

I love memes

r07 inventing shitposting in visual novels with Umineko

Um thanks but no thanks

>thanks but no thanks
>Saya no Uta
Enjoy your shit taste.

Played Saya, was talking abeet the hypnosis one senpai

But hypnosis is a god-tier fetish.

>ignoring the most thought provoking short eroge of the past decade
your loss I guess.

My fetish is consensul sex in the missionary position.

>make new thread a couple weeks ago
>EOP makes a new thread right after mine
>for the next 100 posts, he frantically tries to start shitposting in the main thread while repeatedly linking to his thread
>his thread eventually dies despite his autistic shitflinging, while I got through reviews and new words

EOPs on suicide watch

>Lucia is best girl with the best body for bearing children
>Has the worst route

Why is this acceptable?

She also has the worst personality.

>Lucia is best girl and has best route
Feels good.

She also looks the worst too.

Come to think of it, she's actually just terrible in every regard

Key art is pretty good, they should do more eroges.

>This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
>Changed from English-Translated
>Again
Fuck off faggot, this is why no one likes you.

>All ages
Into the trash it goes.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Welcome to the /vn/ classroom.

Me on the right.

Me the girl with long black hair sitting in the desk by herself.

Girl? Here? Try again.

Just because I have a dick doesn't mean I can't be a girl.

Me trying to walk out of this shitty place.

Me slut brown girl in front of the door.

>Key art is pretty good
Literally the first time I have ever seen that opinion expressed.

>every female in the world other than mothers are virgins, and even they have only had sex once
>every female in the world craves the MC's shota cock and no one elses
Why is this allowed?

Holy shit, what a newfag.

Because you're reading visual novels primarily intended for self-insertion and power fantasy

>wanting used goods

>fantasy
Implying this doesn't mirror my daily life.

Someday I will make a VN just for you where there are tons of attractive girls to interact with, and all of them have other boyfriends and don't give a shit about you except the town bicycle.

Don't respond, he's a troll and a retard

>wanting bloody dick

Hoshizora no Memoria is essentially my life in VN form.

That's extremely unfortunate.

Violent Semen Inferno is essentially my life in VN form

Princess Evangile is essentially my life in VN form.

Saya no Uta is essentially my life in VN form.

>Can you not fuck with the OP? JOP/Retard.

>not wanting bloody dick

Or maybe you can learn Japanese and translate more VNs that aren't catered to insecure virgins. Moege a shit. Slice of life a shit. Romance a shit. All waifus a shit.

Fate Stay/Night changed my whole life

Can someone name me a ultraserious VN with no parts of the plot involving romance or sex, and no attractive girls among the characters, that isn't an otomege or a BL?

Deus Ex.

I said VN.

Witcher

What the fuck happened to the translation patch for teaching feeling? It's fucking gone.

epic XD

Made you a fat autistic weeb?

I've literally never heard of that game.

If you look hard enough you will probably find it somewhere.

Isn't there always a thread on /h/ for that game? At least it was when I cared about it.

You literally can't. Even the genuinely "ultraserious" VNs have these elements. What makes them good is that they don't become the focus.

>no attractive girls and not gay
Dude, that Vn doesn't exist until you want one with a strange fetish like furry, monster girls, etc...

vndb.org/v19324 (but this is +18)

I'm just trying to help user find a VN that will match his tastes.

Are you implying that those slime girls aren't hot?

vndb.org/v12839

Non-JVNS don't count.

vndb.org/v1390
Then you have to go Urobuchi. Kikokugai also has zero focus on these things. Rape scenes and major last 10 minutes plot twist aside.

Urobutchi should just make an eroge that satisfy my dick. He's literally a hack.

Saya no Uta doesn't satisfy your dick?

Does it satisfy yours?
What bout yours?
Or yours?
Maybe yours?
I really doubt it can satisfy yours, considering you have erectile dysfunction.
I know for a fact that it satisifed his dick, as he blew his load on my face while we read SnU together.

I like the smell of shitposting in the morning.

Is Hanada Keika a man or a woman?

Not sure. The copious amounts of energy drinks on their twitter makes me want to think it's a man, as I've never known a female to drink a lot of energy drinks.

Pretty cute cat desu

Interestingly enough almost the entire staff of Novectacle met on a tRPG website. Even the vocalist for the tracks.

Apparently they wanted to make an sRPG title before they started on Morgana.

>the artist is a Reuenthalfag
not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=uTBlhe7iVyU

Is Corona Blossom only Steam released? I don't wanna make a steam account just for that shit

Seems that way.

It's garbage anyways.

>as I've never known a female to drink a lot of energy drinks.
My old squeeze used to down rockstars constantly. She had a really stressful job in theater and was constantly working.

>She had a really stressful job in theater and was constantly working.
Man I love just throwing my popcorn and large soda all over the fucking floor before I leave and hearing about stuff like this

qt

How is Rakuen in comparison to Meikyuu? I just finished the latter and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed.

Meikyuu was pushed and advertised as being more eroge orientated, which SP completely gutted, even the "dirty text". So no you didn't play anything.

from my understanding is that they screwed the pooch after fruit with harem bullshit.

>*tips fedora*

Mary sue sister ruins everything

Well, duh. You can't play a visual novel.

Someone commited those words to writing and didn't want to kill themselves from the shame.

Romeo’s my favorite writer for sure, because my favorite thing in visual novels is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his visual novels are filled to the brim with this. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book and POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! And then you think “hmmm what’s he gonna do next, this trickster” and you pick the visual novel back up and BZZZZ you get a shock and “hahahaha” you've been pranked again by the old Romeister, that card. “Did you rike it?” he says, laughing “yukyukyukyuk”. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up his mouth and displays em for you – left, right, center – “You rike these? Do I rook handsome?” Pulls out a mirror. “Ah!” Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and reappears hauling a huge golden gong.

store.steampowered.com/app/494170
vndb.org/v16658

Thoughts?

Another title so bad it isn't even worth torrenting and is only being sold because they got the license for less than 5 bucks and change.

The art is cute