/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)
@ Ravencrest (Alliance)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want better filter lists.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC (embed) (embed) (embed)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10937496
howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8644
wowhead.com/news=254739/popular-demon-hunter-transmogs-and-weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fem panda ass

> @ Illidan (Horde)

Not a wowg guild.

God no, I boosted two alts because I couldn't stand to go through draenor a fourth/fifth time. DHs starting at 100 is a mercy

We here again

Ravencrest - EU
Alliance

Memes are welcome, but drama and autism will be low tolerance
Aiming for fun with friends raiding - Mythics may be a possibility.
Currently we have enough people for at least normal/HC progress, but if we get enough for a mythic raid we can move onto them, if timescales allow it

Currently our raid times are planned to be a main raid on Fridays (starting at 7pm server time) and a secondary/cleanup raid on Sat or Sunday (starting from 6pm server time)

at the end of legion were just about to fight sargeras when something happens with the void lords

we then team up with the legion to fight back the threat of the void lords

blizzard adds a legion playable faction with all demons as playable races along with sub races for Alliance and Horde races

How to play warrior in pre patch in BGs?? what spec op? which talents???

Nothing I do works, I'm so squishy and useless can hardly beat anyone in 1v1 because most people are DKs/Warlocks I just tickle them and then they kill me real quick

I guess that's supposed to be ice but it looks like wallpaper paste.

What nationality?

Is it just bongs or are there any other urops?

Prot
IGNORE PAIN
IGNORE PAIN
IGNORE PAIN
RAVAGER
IGNORE PAIN
SHOCKWAVE
IGNORE PAIN
IGNORE PAIN
IGNORE PAIN

even without a healer you can last a ridiculous time as Prot, with a healer you'll survive forever, assuming you intercept properly

It's actually cum

>Tfw absolutely nothing in either games or real life makes you excited right now
I really hope Legion gives me some moments of joy

>Doing Ahn'kanet while leveling
>Retarded tank gets killed from full heart by two simultaneous void bolts at the start, doesn't even try to death grip
>WTF heal it was a small pull
Fucking male draenei.

but then how do you build rage

Right now its a real mix
We have like, 1 brit, a few greeks some swedes, a bunch of finns, and general mainland europeons

p.s. we're not a wrench remake.

what will get me into a guild easily

tank
or
heals

DPS

because tanks and heals never really switch guilds that much

of the two? heals

of anything? ranged dps

literally none of your offensive abilities cost rage and you just generate it by fighting

>what will get me into a guild easily
not being shit

this man speaks the truth
heals and tanks can get you into pugs but guilds typically already have their healer/tank teams established
just play a warlock or something that bring something to the raid other than dps

gearing up a rogue right now, can somebody explain weapon types to me, currently specd outlaw and all of the ilvl 710 weapons from the pvp vendor have the same exact stats and speed other than the dagger. so will I lose anything for using the fist weapon as outlaw?

do any moves require a dagger?

>mfw timewalking is over and I wont have to suffer through that place for a few months
Literally a dozen runs with wipes due to pulling multiple spell flingers.

>don't pull more than one and interrupt
>hurr durr heal through it

You're better off double swords

youre supposed to use swords/mace/axe as outlaw
daggers is for ass

no, as far as I know outlaw is meant to use swords but the fist weapon has the exact same stats and looks way cooler imo

>You have been released to help us fight the imminent threat of the Legion
>But first go to another time/planet, chill, maybe build up your garrison a little

Makes you realize how casual 5 mans are now. No need for CC, interrupts or any strategy or forethought at all. So people are completely unprepared for old dungeons where if you don't actually use your abilities you will die.

No-one ever had a problem with DKs having to go through Outland before they could start Northrend in WotLK

Who do i pm to join Wrench on shattered halls EU horde?

A while ago normalization of weapon characteristics / speed happened and since then the difference between most weapons is purely aesthetic

Actually scratch that, with mogging you can have an axe that looks like a sword or whatever

Anyway, all fist weapons/swords/axes/maces are exactly the same, you only have to check a) wether they give agi or str (duh) b) what secondary stats do they give but don't ask me what the priorities are for outlaw and c) wether you have collected their appearance or not

If you are interested in how things were take a spin on a free classic server sometimes, you'll see shit like speed 1.60 axes (which btw rogues could not wield) or warriors needing on agi bows to equip them for their stats

nobody, we're literally just a social guild now.

What is the point of having different weapon types then

Did they move where the 'hide helmet' option is? I swear it used to be in the Interface menu but I can't find it.

So? Thats fine

Same for staffs and mh/oh. Makes no difference now.

>Just want to do quests for Blackrock Depths d. centre so I can go back to zone levelling
>"speedrun pls"

98% of male draenei are all terrible.

1) WE LOOK SO DAMN BIG WE MAKE THE BEST MELEE CLASS
2) PLATE ARMOR LOOKS SO GREAT HEHEHEH

Is there Horde equivalent?

customization?
idiot
worry not tho, everyon will have literally the same weapon in legion so u dont cry about

Aesthetics, fantasy archetypes and a vestigial remnant of an older game

hmm do I reroll on a new server or just transfer

>Interface menu
Meant Display. Question still stands.

they moved it to transmog npcs

You can't anymore, you have to go to a transmogrifier to get the "hide helmet" appearance

>you are bullshitting me

Believe me mate I wish I was

its now a transmog, along with hide shoulder and hide cloak.

>still can't hide glubs

>WE LOOK SO DAMN GOOD WE MAKE THE BEST CHARACTER
>AMOUR LOOKS SO SEXY HEHEHE
belfs

its a tmog option now, but its free to hide head/shoulder/cape

tauren? except their racial is actually good for melee?

Well that's silly, they should have just put it under the Appearances panel. Oh well, thanks.

Are you the tank? Yes? Well fuck them, you're the leader, set your own fucking pace.
Are you a DPS? Yes? Well fuck you, your own damn fault for being dime-a-dozen, suck it up.

do NOT bully male draenei!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I still don't know what class I want to play, so can I just play a class that you're lacking and play with you?

>black and red armor
>legion tm vomit green weapons
fucking kys

Right now we're stacked for melee, so any ranged class would fit in pretty good.
It would probably also help to be Cloth/Mail, since we're expecting demon hunters

*charges bankai*

say that agen..

I forget, which site has the best character guides and stuff?

I miss her...

>Farahlon never got released
>Blizzards excuse was "Sorry guys we were too busy trying to jew you out of another 50 bux for more content by rushing out the next expansion"

mobafire

They could at least have recolored some Nagrand/Shadowmoon valley assets and made it a timeless isle clone with some catchup gear for 6.2.

strawpoll.me/10937496
strawpoll.me/10937496
strawpoll.me/10937496

Suggest a name for the guild too!

>a timeless isle clone with some catchup gear for 6.2.
that's what Tanaan was though

Don't do it...you'll regret it.

This whole expansion just reeked of unfinished and cut content.

And Garrisons were fucking awful. Yeah, lets get a player-phased quest hub rather than a capital

Is that the horde faction armor chest?

Or is that some other items sharing the appearance?

Who needs healers when you have warlocks.

Daily reminder, fel is good for you, join the legion today ;^)

Item is called
"Warden's Wraps"

Y'all got your Demon Hunter mogs planned out?

>Is there Horde equivalent?
orcs and tauren

They decided to trash what they had before BRF came out and focus on Legion. Why, I have no idea. If it was falling sub numbers then they could've just actually put content out which is why people were quitting.

>h2p
howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8644

lol yea dude as soon as the prepatch comes out i'm going to start farming old content for all these awesome sets XDD
wowhead.com/news=254739/popular-demon-hunter-transmogs-and-weapons

>playing demon huntards
Trannies detected

I see, looks a little better than I remember it, actual Orgrimmar chest is a bit more hi-rez.

They should have added a millhouse manastorm 'DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM' toy for mages

I've never played on a RP realm. Should I do it? Do people even give a shit anymore?

I usually use a different one now. Don't wanna post because it's lewd.

There ain't many leather chest pieces that are more revealing... Only thing that comes to mind is pic related.

Good job the website's offline because of you.

1-3 Dwarf
4-6 Draenei
7-9 >Panda
0 /wowg/ helps me decide on a shaman

explain, who is she and who is this salty faggot

>alliance

rip

Enjoy being a bad joke for the rest of your gameplay. Lol.

>It's a ret paladin is spamming Flash of Light on himself instead of fighting back despite me focus healing him episode

PVP is the worst, but I really want that Tyrannical transmog

Warlocks are popular these days?

i went to the firelands and ragnaros isn't there. wat do?

What are some decent ways to farm gold that doesn't involve the garrison? Need dosh for heirlooms.

get out abomination

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shield absorb can help you survive a long if you aren't attacked by multiple people and if you have a healing build then your self healing is huge.

And the damage is finally pretty strong for affliction, UA can stack multiple times so this dot can actually people people once you cast it and just keep looking at them while letting the other 3 slowly eat them up if they are low.

I made a 5 affl lock pre made to farm bgs, it is literally hilarious, we didn't lose one game.

Feels good to not need healers, warlocks ftw

Also for Gul'dan

Kill the other bosses and don't try to skip them with alysrazors feathers.

Switch back to normal.

>all these "pirate" mogs
>not one single dwarven dreadnought captain

fucking disgusting

Please stop bullying trannies we're nice

no u are NOT

>Self hating "male" who worships femininity
>Anything but a waste of space

when you inevitably kill yourself would you do us all a favor and stream it, thank you