derpy.me/8O6vd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no anime

Second for /mlp/'s bane

>being a bully

anime

Fourth for /pol/ will still make it

benis

Boris is some totally innocuous salaryman who lives in suburban Dallas. He works in middle-management for some successful yet forgettable corporation. His co-workers would describe him as "pleasant", even though he doesn't really stand out from the crowd, and hardly ever speaks up during meetings. He is kind to his wife, but not affectionate. His children barely know who he is, but he always offers them a smile, a pat on the head, the occasional ice cream. His neighbors would never say a bad word about him. And late at night, a couple times every six months, he tells his wife that he has to work late. But he doesn't stay at the office. Instead, he drives to a non-descript, run down shopping district late at night, parks his car, and walks to the unnumbered door between the appliance repair shop and the pet store. He takes out the key from his wallet, unlocks the door, walks up the three flight of steps to another door, and unlocks that. There, there is a desk, a chair, and a computer. He closes the door, sits, turns on the computer, and streams these games. He never tells anyone about them, and even he doesn't exactly know why he streams them. Boris is a mystery even to himself.

>Boris
>wife
>kids

He's a couple months away from being a wizard

Wew lad

fuck anime

MLP is anime

No it ain't.

>/adv/ banner
Hi San Marino.

Jesus, minus the wife part, that's almost a complete and accurate description of me. What the fuck.

Cirno is a baka slut

Wow that's literally me

I don't even understand how it's possible to run the game on such shitty settings. Never take a screenshot ever again.

>together forever will never be broken

harambe was just a gorilla

JUST A TASTE on /v/ when?

Some people don't have a 1000+ dollar gayming computer like you

user is just a guy.

Honk

THUG

delet

*farts*

no dumb frogposters allowed

>thinking you need a 1000+ dollar gayman pc for PES

don't be such a poorfag

test

WHAT THE FUCK user

I want to see Umi take some hymens

Working on compiling all the tracks I have into a list, if I don't have a track from the last year or so for /your team/ just let me know once I actually post the list (Only at /gif/ right now)

Things I'm including
>Opening Anthems
>Goalhorns
>Player-specific goalhorns/hat-trick goalhorns
>Victory Anthems

Things I'm NOT including
>Clean sheet victory anthems
>Music used in cups other than the main four ones (Veeky Forumsleague, Tag-Team Cup, etc)
>The majority of /f/'s songs on their wiki page That in itself would be a whole album. You're getting Goalhorns + Bazookastan, unless someone from /f/ wants to suggest a better song to use as your Opening Anthem.

I hope you're not one those people who rip mp3's off of Youtube and call it a day.

MLP is a /co/rtoon

>audiophile

>Made in flash
>Cartoon or anime
That shit belongs in newgrounds
except newgrounds used to be good

If youtube links are good enough for the streamers, they're good enough for you guys. I'll be trimming some fat from some songs in Audacity though (Like that Veeky Forums song that starts 4 minutes into the video like what the fuck is this shit board even)

have you already downloaded all the music?

>re-encoding a re-encode

No thanks.

>having some standards
>audiophile

>page 9

>cup pottery mastercrafted silver saddle demise of the GD goalscorers

Go back to IRC, spengbab.

Why does no team try having a medal on their keeper? It must help a bit with defense, even if it's just a silver one.

Aren't medal keepers banned now

not allowed

You aren't allowed medal keepers.

Long before the cup even existed, I messed around with PES stats and gave a keeper all 99 stats

It was a dumb idea back then, and it's a dumb idea now. Keepers become more retarded since only certain stats should go past a certain number to keep them from being too stupid.

Also, it's not allowed.

Who should I write a fanfic about?

Germanbro aka God Among Men.

NanoFate

bebop and messi

This.

Suicide and > > > having fun together.

colin (gb's cousin) and jack's mom
make it dirty

/sp/ and /a/

What a shame, I like meme tactics. They are fun

Silius and Myuer.

Enjoy /yourteam/ being a permafetus then.

Keksandra and the entire /gd/ team

(You) and your least favorite 4CC player

ramen and soryuu

>Having a team
>Not just enjoying the ride and sample the salt of everyone else

Germanbro becoming a normie

>Not having a meme team that plays in meme leagues and invitationals.

xth for /p/

>Limiting yourself to 1 (one) singular team
>shiggy diggy

I got 2 actually

>not cheering for every team so you always win in the end

>not being in a broship like the /a/-/sp/ broship

>/sp/ and /a/
>Broship
>Not marriage through destiny

Damn you guys changed goal horns a lot.

Friendly reminder that /a/ beating Veeky Forums without applying other scores will shoot them up to 5th in the rankings.

stop with this faggotry

We were never bros you cunt.

have sex

you too faggot

Which is why a team's ranking shouldn't be a multiplier for ranking points, as Veeky Forums is painfully obviously shit now.

>be /merit/
>don't give commissioner access to the nightly export email
Do you guys not trust Lear or something? That's pretty fucked up.

Veeky Forums boys, would you rather have the 40-second version of the Top Gear theme, or the 7 minute version by the Allman Brothers?

>Veeky Forums is painfully obviously shit now.
They beat Veeky Forums and they got PES'd against /v/ pretty hard
I know it's Veeky Forums though
>implying Veeky Forums aren't overdue to get exposed

Is that a dumb question? 40 seconds.

Top gear still sounds good, I'd say play Allman Brothers if you make it to the knockouts

Is that a dumb answer? The full version is great.

>they got PES'd against /v/ pretty hard
they PES'd Veeky Forums just as much

>music board has lots of goalhorns

Ya don't say

Will you be including special anthems that were used, or could've been used, only once?

For example, Veeky Forums had HMKids' AdMech song as anthem against /g/, that 8-bit Magia /vr/ and /u/ used as joint closing anthem and if I recall both /u/ and /sp/ had a special victory anthem had either of them won that last match in Winter.

Perhaps a special joint anthem-album.

If you can list them all, go ahead. The only one I can think of right now asides the ones you listed was VR Troopers for /m/ vs /vr/ since I watched that shit as a kid

ded thread

/mlp/ and [s4s] used this as a joint 'victory' anthem that time they both advanced off a draw: derpy.me/8O6vd