/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Oh no Edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4YER0ghs
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5aU3C5uxwCPc2xHVjF2V1NRalU/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D E B E S T E

DANG ANIME CHARACTERS, GET OUT OF MY AO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fucking DR class trial is literally killing other cases. A2 cant get jack shit in terms of people. Everyones in a1.

>B-but it wont happen

Fuck you all. I'm gonna get lupa to control these.

p-people are having fun!! lupadim, help!!

>people will fall for the bait this early in a new thread

Reposting.

Please add pastebin.com/4YER0ghs to the content creation center, so rippers have easy access to PLvsAA footage.

In other news I might try making some pre-writtens; since a lot of people here have only played improv, when a lot of improv's faults are solved with pre's. Neither is superior of course, they are just nice alternatives.

>A case is killing cases!
Litterally what

Build a more intresting case then?

>when the theory gets too hot
Should I polish this and make it an emote?

>more meme emotes
>especially on a character frequently used to meme

if he fully exploded it would be neat

bump

>People can't work without maps
>People can't put the lore into their theory
>People can't steno their own fucking cases
>Complains about Witness shouldn't defend themselves 100 percent and how prosecution is defending the witness in the same fucking post

Detective testimony has slowly moved to be useless nowadays though, as some evidence is already way detailed and doesn't need to really be talked about outside of the fact that someone may not have read the evidence thus needs the detective to remind them what's said.
I'm not saying I'm against maps or stenos, but there are answers like rolling without a map, making one yourself, and writing down in the doc yourself.

>tfw I purposefully ruined the class trial from the inside

How did it go? I didn't see it.

>Barok lied for no reason even though he wasn't the blackened, incriminated an unrelated person and died with the rest.

It was ok until one of the people who wasn't even the killer made up a bunch of shit that threw everyone off track.

I am not even mad with the class trial failing in case someone really destroyed it from inside.

>let's schedule our special little snowflake case 3 days ahead
>I'm preparing this with many other people
>we even took input from others to improve it

Come on, that is not how our tradition goes and they begged for it to be shitposted to death.

>something besides a normal case is fucked from the start
you really didn't see this coming? Goodbye.

>b-but's it's totally okay to advertise for support prosecutors when another case in another area is begging for a steno and a co defense!
This is you.
Come one faggot that thinks their shit case is entitled to the streamer and the words, come every faggot.

Can't tell if this is another hilarious shitposter writing random stuff or if someone is really this bad at interpreting texts.

It wasnt even shitposted. Some guy didnt know how DR worked and lied. That's it.

Also the test run gave some good info about what the doc guy should do to improve.

Class Trials have potential. Long has a "Survival" case intrigued me and I didn't know such a thing existed before someone told me about DR. I didn't make it in time to be in today's but I did spectate it (Despite a guy or two from a2 bitching about that). What I saw was a sort of unorganized jumbo of stuff, but underneath it there was still fun being had. I look forward to these class trials actually becoming a good casing format. It's going to take a few tries though due to how different it is from regular casing.

But lets be honest. The first Class Trial went better than the Jury Trial did.

>let's schedule our special little snowflake case 3 days ahead
Well there was a deal of call for it you got to admit. Even I wanted to do one, yet missed this because im a tired sack of shit.
>I'm preparing this with many other people
Why the fuck is this a bad thing? I imagine it ran more smoothly because of the planning than it would of without.
>we even took input from others to improve it
How in the fuck is this a bad thing?
>Come on, that is not how our tradition goes
What does this even mean? We can have more than on the spot improv cases you know.

Why not do this with Mafia?

So he pulled a Byakuya/Nagito and actually got everyone killed?

This is bait.

The difference is that
Nagito wanted to get everyone killed because of what he found out
Byakuya never intended to die, he wanted to take the spotlight at the end and take the credit for everything

This Barok just straight up lied "because he could" (direct quote)

>rushed doc out when others were being cafefully worked on because >first :3
>trainwrecks

So he was retarded?
Or malicious?

Are OCs allowed?

You can poll it.

Characters here are voted, and if more than 60% of the community wants, they join. We have some OCs. Pic related.

ITS JUST LIKE THE GAMES

Very frowned upon. Also side note: are OCs affected by the 1% increase limit?

Things definitely need to be ironed out. I wish people didn't put so much blame on Barok. He didn't know how DR works. Though I admit I laughed my ass off at what was happening.

I've been working on this on the side for a while too. I've said this. And as an experimental test run this was never supposed to go well. In order to actually see what was wrong we needed to test it with real players.

If you had a problem you could've come ingame the other day where I was taking feedback and insults openly on everyone's opinion.

Anyhow this needs work. I'll do it on my spare time, but for now I'm going to focus on ripping.

No, only if it's OCs from the same "series".

I apologize for not being available at your beck and call but I had other stuff to do.

Well if you still have any problems might as well list them and see what I can do about them.

Why, you want credit for them?

You know Barok wasn't the only one who lied for no reason.
Payne also did.
When the class trial was over, the GM said who the accounts were given to.
>"Chiaki, Ryu, Klav, Nagito, Gundham, and Wesley"
Payne wasn't on there. So logically, Payne was probably So in hindsight, with two random people lying we were kinda fucked.

GM said someone might of masqueraded as him and sent out Pms too, which I can believe.

Why the fuck are people so intent in not letting DR cases be a thing?

It occupies not only the in-game but also the thread with your special 5938 days preparation. Make your own general for it.

Go away Gato.

thread's dead anyway
who gives a shit?

>who gives a shit?
You ask this after complaining about how some people killed it from inside? Clearly some people give a shit.

I didn't complain tho
the new IP thing is right there

thanks for keeping the thread alive ;v)

You people know there's other ways to drum up conversation right? How about we talk about the recently added PLvPW footage.

Does anyone wanna try ripping from there? I'd like to try when I'm done with the project I'm working on.

Remember the content creation center has everything you need to get started. Look at DDKlav user! He did good for his first time! Anyone can do it, so why arent you? It's better than complaining about DR and shitposting up the thread!

AO isn't just about passing on your salt.
We can leave behind much more than just shitposting.
Through testimony, theories, rebuttals and verdicts... What we've witnessed, typed, felt... Anger, joy and sorrow... These are the things I will pass on. That's what I play for.
We need to pass the torch, and let our newfags read our messy and sad docs by their light.
We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with.
AOV may come to an end sometime, and new games may rule over our current players. Attorney Online may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of cases we can.
Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.

penis

>page 10

fuck off gato

Is everyone gato?

You're Gato, he's Gato! I'M GATO! Are there any other Gatos I should know about?

why gato?

Case?

Case?

THAT'S IT

Lupa, do something to make us mad so people beside myself will bump the thread

Can this kitchen please clean up the goddamn storage already. Who's in charge of the storage unit on here?
>Credit notes and other random textfiles (Outside of anonymous folders of course.)
>Duplicate sprites
>Merges like MaxPayne when Gaspen hasnt been removed
>Random zipfiles
>random folders with demothings in them
>demothingsfolder still has random trash in them
>Musicbloat
I mean come the [Redacted on American TV] on!

I saw Lupadim with the devil

Lupa always hangs out in the lounge.

Fuck dead hours, when every other general has more than three posters is when we're in danger

Would a completely cleaned folder have a notable size difference?

All the characterfolders together being cleaned definitely would. It's a case of "it doesn't really fill much alone but when there's a lot of it, you can see it."
Demothings alone is 15MB when it could literally be 2MB

I have a 2MB~ demothings folder if anyone wants it.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5aU3C5uxwCPc2xHVjF2V1NRalU/view?usp=sharing
Just delete your current folder and replace it with this one.

Are there any characters you would like in AO? (I'm not a spriter or anything, I'm just curious)

D I O B R A N D O

>dio on prosecution
defense: OBJECTION, this contradicts the evidence!
>"ZA WARUDO"
>Rebuttal part 1
>1 second...
>Rebuttal part 2
>3 seconds...
>rebuttal part 3
>"Time continues."

>Wh-why do I feel so defeated?!
> G U I L T Y

Fun Fact: Dio studied law.

>Want to case
>Trick and Names comes in and makes the case into DR shit
>Tell them I dont want to make the case DR shit
>They call mod on me
>Gato comes in abuses mod powers and bans me

You false flaggering Pro-DRs only make us hate DR more.

>want to case
>too busy shitposting instead

Gant from area 3 here,

WE NEED WITNESSES

I don't think he cares.
It's just a guy shitposting.

>us
>muh echochamber

Similar thing happened to me, Gato told me if I join the case as a non-DR he'd ban me so now I'm stuck lead DAing as fucking Ibuki.

>Gato
>having any power whatsoever besides being a lightning rod for shitposting

Also he's never even played DR.

Are you a fucking retard?
No seriously. You're fucking stupid.
I'm not even shitposting right now, you're so stupid that you fall for this ironic bait. Holy shit.

The only thing fucking stupid here is your post.

Yeah well your mom is gay haha

Did the time machine work? Am I in 2007?

The salt in this thread is real.

Monomi is best DR

It's not hard to be better than shit

It's time to stop.

>implying it will ever stop
Thus, the truth was lost for all eternity.

I just imagine some guy reading an old paper by candlelight with this written on it: "As the Hammer swings down, the music quiets. The Judge asks if both are ready. Prosecution is the first to respond. Then the Defence. The Lead Prosecutor, Athena, gets right to the point by stating that the defendant, Put-Put killed the Victim, Lightning Mcqueen. The defendant killed the victim by ramming him off of a cliff. The motivation is anger towards the victim."

I showed a case doc to my brother who's been a full fledged lawyer for a year and a half now.

He replied with "What the fuck"

Get him to play a case.

>Cases inspired by an exaggerated version of the Japanese legal system played by autistic people who don't know how to improvise.
>Not like real cases
He doesn't know our struggle. I agree with force him to case so he'll understand.

O ex[ect he'll be casing tomorrow

Has he played the game?

>I missed the class meme
p-phew

Fuck off.

no u