Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Clerics: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=573
Weekly Q&A: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=574
Patch Notes:treeofsavior.com/news/?n=580
Soon treeofsavior.com/news/?n=579

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : dead
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112777e.1a2a345561.14213545.374d5a6a75.1525334161
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/gvg-weekly-ranking-rewards/318128/18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any reason to take more than 10 in Daino?

10? you only need like 4 points in

So uh, there was this guy in 5 v 5 who teleported out of the waiting area, swapped all the way to the enemy waiting area and did this.

He said he used the wrong skill in this one, in the other match he straight up ice wall+psychic pressure and killed all 5 of them before the match started.

How is Audra bugged in GvG?

>zoomy
kys cheater

Aukuras and zalciai don't really need more then 3 points for the attribute though. Extra points go into daino? It's really up to the krivis I think.

dumb seamonkey cheaters

Aukuras accuracy down effect increases with skill level and it's quite significant.

as expected from sea monkeys

GM orange was spying on us while we were boss hunting, then he randomly starts talking to one of my party members asking "if he enjoyed any of the events and which were his favorite"

/Ohayou/ when?

My favorite event is mass banning of bots and macroautopotters. What about GM Orange? Non-working event?

swaaz here

what did you reply

kinte's zoomy bff lel

So is ToS as much trash as people make it out to be? Did the devs just outright say "fuck you white piggus"?

unfortunately he was talking to one of my party members, who was a filthy casual shit skin. he said GvG was his favorite event, then proceeded to not stfu and kept bragging in guild chat about how GM orange thinks hes sexy. im in a throwaway guild so people dont bother me cus im a lonely kirito, so the GM's chances were slim on choosing someone whod actually have real feedback.

Is the cat fine?
Thats a big rodent

Nope they're lying scum

They're literally telling people the opposite of what they're doing

Kim Hakkyu: "Here is some delicious and healthy food on a plate"
>it's actually shit on a plate
>/tosg/ still eats it up because '''''nothing else to play'''''
>pays Kim the full amount plus tip

I want to get into the game, is there anything I should know before getting into it besides playing a swordsman class?
I was thinking archer.

Since apparently Klaipeda lacks PDs, how does this look?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112777e.1a2a345561.14213545.374d5a6a75.1525334161

>Outlaw players trying to force their memes

>first day of tbl
>have santoine in party
>have some doppelgoon pvp master swordcuck destined for 900 in party
>santoine announces every match what opps have
>swordcuck doesn't like it and blurts "zoomy is illegal" pok pok
>santoine replies that he uses spectator from another pc
>swordcuck gets btfo and shuts up

This seems scary as a fuck for the one being grabbed.

>Did the devs just outright say "fuck you white piggus"?
With the recent attempts at incorporating all the kToS stuff, I don't think it's that so much that as it is than being "recent cs grad"-tier levels of developer competence.

Actually the devs said fuck you gooks and white piggus recently
Now they are focusing on Tree of Savior Japan

>It's not soomy, I'm spying using my second account
Welp, top shitters are all actually cheaters. Nothing surprising here.

>twitch whore superstar guide writer slut doesn't have second pc/account/whatever
play the game

Abort yourself, cheating whore.

Telsiai here. My token is in its last 7 days so I have to buy another 30 day token after I use my event 7 day token after 7 days has passed. Which means I might be able to turn 130 and farm. But in case I don't get to, I need to sell off stuff. How much can I get for a Shaman doll cotton and a sapphire? Both are not in the market.

I think your brains are broken.

You're not one of those Comfy outlaws, are you?

Are DoTs intended to work during Chrono's Stop or it's just an unfixed bug?

Almost everything (that rapes you) works during Stop.

Game's is completely broken.

I'm hesitating to roll a chrono and then one day it gets magically fixed.

Hmm that's good to know. Is daino4 really enough? I'd like to have enough in the event of some maximum buff party with a priest and thaum and such.

The acc down is only 2% per level from the base of 30%. Probably worth some extra points.

retard

divine might makes it 5

kyssmm

Is c2 the suffering circle?
>wizc2
>scoutc2
>qs2
>cata2
>rodelero2
>elememe2

wugu2
corsair2

>cleric2
>archer2
>wugu2
>sapper2
>diev2
>necro2
>linker2
>suffering

yfw I post this on the official servers and get you banned for unfair advantage

So is every class viable or is there top 3 (2?) classes that can remotely hope to struggle through the endgame?

Which endgame?
There are different kinds of endgames.

What else are you going to put into, Divine Stigma?

Explain

Aren't we a little overdue to talk about cute boys?

Guildless

I don't work for corporate rats. Especially big rats.

How do you get to Gateway of the Great King? Have a few quests available there, but can't find an actual way to there.

I don't do that anymore

You can't run away little girl

We're overdue on playing an actual good game like WoW or Perfect World

theres a portal at the end of titans valley

>perfect world

Perfect world > WoW though

Capybara is the only big rat here

If you do all your quests, you can reach 130 no problem.

If you're inclined, you can also join our bee mafia for EXP. Don't have to actually join our guild, we don't mind helping a fellow /tosg/.

We need more drawfags

Nyan is a fattie [/Spoiler]

you ruined the picture

What else would you expect from attentionwhore reddit guilds whose players stream shitty games for a living?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/gvg-weekly-ranking-rewards/318128/18

lmao

SAFETY ENHANCE SCROLLS WHEN?

FUCK

Will you only get accepted into a guild if they asked for people here recently?

just message the guild leader

I've been enjoying the game so far, giving good ro vibes. But everything is railroaded and extremely easy, no point at all in forming a party. I feel as if I was still in noob area. Does it get different or should I stop playing right now ?

Ummm. Oops. I-its okay right? I don't have to reroll? I'll just keep it in mind if I feel like burning a reset pot

You could always try messaging and massaging the GL. Database is lacking people, I don't if the other guilds are full or not.

Depends. Some guilds may have spots open and advertise here but sometimes they may not. The best option is to just contact the guild master.

>messaging and massaging the GL
lewd

>massaging
L-lewd

>Does it get different
Yes

The image was ruined with the first Ohayou to make it SFW

Futureproof is always willing to accept new blood unless you're an ERPer or an exploiter.

And not in a good way...

desu most mmos dont keep my interest but i actually think this one is p fun. However it is terribly optimized and full of bugs, so i dont blame anyone who hates it. its really something else when 90% of the time something as simple as an elevator doesnt work. like there is no way they didnt catch that when/if they playtested.

ya SURE u guys do... i only got denied b/c of my level when i asked... hecking nerds

how long does it take the guinea pig to fully grow?

also has anyone managed to get into any guinea pig dungeon runs recently?

5 days and no

120 hours from hatching

5 days.

Most of the /tosg/ guilds do it on a daily basis

Egg yesterday, 3 talts today.

You can't even write english you dirty peasant. Go join FOE, it's the refugees welcome ESL guild, perfect for subhumans such as yourself.

That expressions is priceless and honestly the best part of the image, though. Covering it just makes the drawing pointless

heh, i already got picked up by a guild.. only the TOP one too.

U are angry b/c ur lie has been revealed u hecking LIAR. unlike u i follow a little something called The Boys Code: loyalty, respect, truth and hecking destroying nerds on the court. If ur not gonna follow it and be a true Boy u can just stop talking and leave me a note.

Why is the thought of being impregnated against my will such a turn on?

Is Futureporof the reddit guild?

please see attached note

Are you a girl

I wish

I don't know man, I don't question my dick, I just please it whenever I feel like.

Anyone else watching dotes here?

Surely you're not playing this garbage game right now

Why can't IMC do as well as based as HELL Korean MVP?

watching dotes while doing comfy daily missions, dungeon runs, and a little questing.

Me too

do quest enemies only give loot once? the kind of quest that spawn enemies, sort of like an instance.

>fights are an orgy of long duration chain CC
>always the same characters dominating the game
Sounds like TOS.

No, you can repeat most of them over and over if you abandon and then pick them up again. The only ones you can't do that with are the ones that auto complete right after you finish the instance, most have you talk to someone afterwards though, those are fine. That's a really easy way to farm certain materials if you keep the respective quests.