wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Stormrage (Alliance)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)
@ Ravencrest (Alliance)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want better filter lists.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

worgen thread

>decide to take nudes for a image board general

really makes you thought

>This fucking mad that he doesn't have the tabard

Relax

seems there numbers go infinite, always 1 shirt missing

Undead girls have this strange smug look on their face whenever they sit
I love it

post silly mogs

It's the area relevant to my current level, so I went there.

I hit a wall with dungeons, can't do half the blackrock quests because "muh speedrun"

What are the chances that Shadow get an artifact ability letting them survive StM?

Not really silly but this time without my tabard that some random user fucking sperged out on me for. This transmog stuff is cool and I wanted to try it out

;_;

Why is MM so shit? It's RNG based, inconsistent and generally bad. The artifact is also the worst one I've seen. at 100 its a 1.5 second cast 30k damage on a 20 second cooldown and it puts a path on the ground from me to the target for 50% speed boost....which I would never fucking use as a MM hunter.

Survival for comparison is a 3 second channel that does 50k in 5 hits with a 45 second cooldown except each hit can crit and often does putting it up to 100k, but there's more. It gets boosted by mongoose fury which will let you hit for 40k...each hit putting it at ~3 times stronger than MM...if it doesn't crit. Add in crit and you are in the one shot range of players. Not to mention the synergy damage from mongoose bite, MM has no real synergy with the normal rotation and the artifact.

Vjera.

0, no trait affects a talent in particular ever, only if its a passive/active that replaces something that traited used to boost

needs different shoulders

>new EU guild is alliance
wasn't it supposed to be horde on Draenor or AD?

>Find the gay ass Talbuk mount while leveling my Druid alt
>Get some Horde friends over and then spam general for 5 minutes saying that he's up
>Literally 1 person cares and comes over

I mean sure it's an ugly mount, but it's still a +1 to mount total.

>Playing the game like it was meant to
>"HURR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN GO GRIND BORING DUNGEONS INSTEAD"
Don't listen to those faggots user

Pandaren are best race.

Any suggestions? I just went with something that was that bluish hue to match the chain/kilt. I'm only 70 so I cant use too much and I don't want anything overtly retarded like those lightnign rod things.

>literally selling legendaries from a vendor
nice game blizztards rofl

its not that one, but you fell for it and got memed ob by a tranny looking for attention rigging the poll

for players WHEN

you dun fucked up

>What is beta testing
>Avatarfag

oh, that explains why you're retarded

user are you ok?

Any Eu horde up for some bgs? Just for fun c'mon join us!

>selling legendaries for people to play test on a playtest severer
>waaa

you are the cancer

Don't worry, I didn't exactly post on Veeky Forums expecting every reply to be decent

>This is what Vanilla fags actually believe

These NPC's are only available during testing so that mechanics and balance can be measured without the grind.

some user posted a pic of a mod that had heels a couple days back
iirc he said its not updated yet
i need it too user.

Who is excited to be an edgelord tomorrow?

>Don't know what proffessions to go on DK
>Less then a month to level them

What should I choose for Unholy? I want something to make money but thats also actually fucking useful later on

On rp servers you are.

Im getting the physical collectors edition, so I wait until the legion comes out.

The only thing that was interesting about that was healing with multiple ranks. It meant you had to consider what you needed to use, and made healing really complex.
However, they have made up for it by giving healing unique mechanics like Mistweavers in general being something that couldn't exist in vanilla.

the demon corruption is too much for me!

i must rub my futa 20" horsecock to release all this demon cum building up inside me!!!

Never because of the following reasons, its fun, its something nice to have, it would make perfect sense for it to be added and it would require some minimal effort from the developers' side.

BUT! Dont forget to enjoy le ebin xDD gnome hunters because it was inside joke ahahaha blizzard absolute fucking madmen so epiiiiic

revv up the md5 filters for tomorrow

You pressed metamorphasis silly.
Just right click the buff in the corner to dispel it!
Demon Hunter is a silly head! A goofy goose!

>mfw when Vjera is back

No, get the fuck out you mentally ill degenarate

Send Blizz a ticket with an attachment of your receipt and they'll probably just give you demon hunters

dueling low levels and using rank 1 spells against them was kinda fun user

No bully

tech me how2keybind

they key is
comfy binds

shift 1 shift 2 shift 3 shift 4 shift 5 shift q shift e

Should I boost a Shaman, Boomkin or Warlock?

I havent bought it yet but I opened a ticket and they said that I could but digital legion and once it comes out they will release the key for it and I can give that to a friend
I dont have any friends so im just going to wait.

looks decentish but you need to bind your pvp trinket

warlock

>illidanks
>illidáns
>unprepared
>prepared
>warglaives of azzinoth
>soon to be fucking everywhere

Alright fuckers. Lets list off the little things that Blizzard needs to fix/work with. No big fucking Game changers like fixing classes or such.

>Demon Hunters cannot Transmog Daggers despite one of the main characters in 'Illidan' novel being able to use daggers
>Subraces for classes. Does literally nothing to the game besides having people almost always looking like a somewhat different class without needing to use toys
>Add more quests like Green fire. Perhaps Dark Shamanism with taking Poisoned Water, Foul Air, Rusted Metal and Ashenblack Fire. Not changing anything but how they look

To be fair the Warglaives were already everywhere with rogues.

Male troll, orc or tauren shaman?

Two ways to approach this:
1) Leveling Warlock is the hardest because you can queue as healer for insta-queue with the others
2) If you only intend to level one of them in the near term, boost the shaman. Shaman is awesome.

post original mogs, no tier or cm also no hate

1 2 3 4 5 - Q - E - R - T - S - F - G - Z - X - C - V - B

and if you need more just add shift before every one of those

t. proffesional binder

>store helm

>haven't farmed since a couple of weeks before prepatch
>go to do my usual farming run today
>first dungeon I get two drops from the bosses
>no trash drops
>run second dungeon
>same thing
>blizzard stealth nerfed a bunch of dungeon drops

>You can now transmog fist weapons onto swords, maces, axes, and warglaives so long as they are one handed.
Literally all I need.

Haven't played since wotlk. Boosted a paladin to 100.

What in the ever loving fuck should I be doing? if it's just upgrading my garrison, is there a concise guide/order?

>tfw EU gets it on wednesday

but then how will i back up?

fuck you noob

nice are those wrath pieces

>crown of the hungering jew

I disobey your final rule.
That helmet cost you 20 bucks.

>warderobe isn't restricted by what weapons you can use

t. not warrior player and altholic

>binding Q, E or S

>the people who designed Vanilla were brilliant game designers
To an extent yes but Vanilla still had its annoying flaws
If I recall, feral druid was looked down upon, Paladins stuffed into only healer and buffing
And warriors were stuck tanking

>store helm

>tfw when having beta installed but not wanting to play and spoil the fun before the actual release.

Mortal Strike warriors were absolutely unstoppable in PVP though (with healer).

What race do real girls play?
Everyone knows only trannies and men play blood elves.

Been playing locks and playing against locks nonstop.

Soul conduit is useless in BG's except for padding your damage without killing anything. It has no place in arena.

Phantom singularity has some utility in BG's but its for fucking rogues out of their opener in arena. having trouble with rogues? than this is for you.

Soul effigy wont blow up your damage on the charts but it will secure targeted kills when the time comes. It is top tier in arenas for pushing targets passed what they can heal/absorb and it doesn't need LoS on the target so pillar humping isn't as good for them and they can't get out of combat.

why does WoW Tyrande not look like HotS Tyrande

>getting this mad that blizzard added some actual fun things for gnome hunters instead of high heels for your waifu characters

Just skip S if you're a shit backpeddler also arrow down

pvebabby detected

We are the watchers on the wall...

i can't even be fucked to level to 102

troll female if horde gnome female if alliance

>hunters
>mages

I knew 3 girls who played.
A pal's gf was a troll.
My friend was a Pandaren
And the last one was an Orc.
All horde.

could've just said men

>switch UA to 4
>1-2-3-4-tab
>1-2-3-4-tab
>1-2-3-4-tab
>1-2-3-4-tab
>1-2-3-4-tab
>1-2-3-4-tab

I couldn't care less about the heels but i got genuinely mad when i saw that gnome hunters were the only new class/race combo for Legion.

Like I want to spent time on a character only to do the exact same stuff in 3 weeks plus all the future alts - No thanks.

I get that betas are for bug finding and stress testing, but I just cant be bothered.

How painful will it be to play more than one character in Legion?

My gf plays tauren.

Please add subclasses with different class combo.

>power word: shield won't work with a mouseover macro
>shitty clique binding addon won't work
what do

worgen
the best race

Well, you get 3 different subclasses with each class anyway.