Well guys the time has come and I must find myself another vehicle

well guys the time has come and I must find myself another vehicle.

I'm at a bit of a crossroads here though and I can not decide what my next car should be. I've driven the same 2006 Civic Si for 10 years (original owner)

Right now I haven't made up my mind on any specifics, except sporty but with a ~10k budget in mind (for private sale or as a down payment)
Any suggestions?

TLDR: I wrecked my civic, suggest what I should fuck up next

miata faggot

accord coupe

After 10 years you don't want to upgrade?

Upgrade, as in? Something RWD?
Sure, but it's not a huge deal to me.
Fast? I had the civic tuned out pretty well, full bolt ons and a fat cam so it had plenty of get up and go to satisfy.

I guess if you drive a civic long enough you become a boring person though.

My '11 Si was killed the same way.

>mfw i looked for another 8th gen si in my area and almost all of them are salvage titles from side impact

2016 Civic

I would of gotten another one around here, but they're all 100K+ miles on them. Not sure if they were salvage though. The price they were wanting, I don't think they were.

New Si model doesn't come out until 2017 tho and then of course the Type R in 2017

>DOHC
>a cam

k

yah man just a cam, i only an intake cam in it.

and yet still not fast enough to get through an intersection

Wait a year then

How much do you make a month?

right now only about 1200-1500 but in August it's looking to double

Why would it double? You should aim for 200-250 a month.

SAVAGE

new job, double the pay

Fiata, it's even cheaper than the ND

S2000

You shouldn't count on that job. It might be there now but there's always a chance it disappears and you're stuck with a high payment.

Was it the tsx swap m8? Worth it? Did u need a toon?

Oh of course. But with most likely 10k down payment and perfect credit I imagine I'll be able to handle the sub-250/month payment even if it falls through and I'm stuck where I'm at now.

>get something older and slower
Nty

Nah I threw in some skunk2's. Pretty nice stuff, the stage 2s really rip

Cleanest prelude you can find

Hahaha the s2k is literally better than the civic in every way shape and form including speed.

What the fuck are you expecting for 10k? Seriously? Buy a 350z or Camaro LS1 you won't find anything faster in that segment unless heavily modified.

As far as downpayment goes maybe a g37s/370z, or a mustang GT

>god i wish I was shopping or cheating on my husband right now.

engine looks like it's probably still good. Take it out and swap it into a miata or a gutted eg

It's going into my buddy's 98 civic so there is that

After my SI I upgraded to a hen 2 MAZDASPEED 3. Logical progression. More power still fwd still good on gas but sporty. Plus day hatch to haul stuff. Should be just a little over your 10k budget but it would be a 60-70% down payment pic was my SI

I wish this happened to me, I fucking hate my Civic.

Why don't you get it equinox'd then?

If you think for a moment that the S2000 is slower, you don't deserve one. I went from an 06 Civic Si (had it for 7 years, also since new) to an 02 S2000, then added a 15 STI and eventually sold both for a 13 911.

Incrementally faster (stock for stock) each time.

Thats wicked funny, I lost my 09 impreza hatch to an equinox tbone

>36 replies in and not one person has asked

howd it happen faggot

I feel you, I wrecked my vette last month :/. Sorry about your loss, least you can try to be positive and get a newer car!

RIP ):

Wait for fiat depreciation and it will be cheaper than a NC

Just figured I'd point out some of the retards we have with us today.

MazdaSpeed3.

Gives you more power and space than before.

>be at intersection
>go to take left turn on arrow
>suddenly soccer mom in a Nissan versa outta no where
>she's going about 50-60, looking down at her phone

And I'm sure you know the rest

What about Focus ST? I'm not a big fan of the MS3 but I've also never really worked with them much

Maybe if you wish hard enough the gods will grant you mighty tree smashing powers

>don't deserve one
To be frank that doesn't bother me. I really am not impressed with the s2000 and I actually have been in and driven a few.

We're you injured? Did she fucking die?
Because she deserved it. Another Si dead :c

She got BTFO by her airbag since she slammed into me head first. From what I saw she had some burns and cuts. Her shit got totaled too, engine basically got crammed into the cabin
My left knee got fucked because I clutched in before impact but should be repairable

I was your reply just had to turn my trip on.

Jesus Christ dude. Her car got fucked. Women drivers I swear glad your okay though. Did you get out and yell at her when it happened? I low key probably would have screamed at her

probably some Plano mom, considering your just in Frisco. Fuck the suburban mom's here. Most are from fucking Cali and think they rule here now.

Well I got sorta trapped in my car, had to climb out of the sun roof since obviously the passenger door is a no go but the frame got bent enough the driver door wouldn't open either. By the time I climbed out she was sitting on the curb still playing with her damn phone like nothing happened

You have no idea man. She was literally the epitome of California soccer mom gone "Texan" burb mommie

Older. Faster. Better.

I really doubt that fg2 was modded to a point to even be on par with a stock s2k.