Get two new rear tires because my tires got destroyed

>Get two new rear tires because my tires got destroyed
>The auto shop wants to charge a $2 per tire disposal fee
>"I'll just take them myself and save the $4"
>"OK SIR"
>Find out the local recycling center charges you $3 per tire to dispose them

What the hell am I going to do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

progressivegrocer.com/wal-mart-recycle-millions-tires-garden-mulch?nopaging=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjWq2Yrfz0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find a big hill and roll them down it?

Find a big hue and burn them in it?

Pile them up in your backyard and light them on fire, we're in America after all

pay the 6 bucks and learn your lesson

It's $6 you idiot.

Who cares.

Donate them to dragstrip to prep the track with or see if DOT wants them to patch roads with

If you've ever burned tire before you'd know how much energy they contain.

Put em up on craiglist for $10 if they're a normal size so some drifto faggot can get them.

>What the hell am I going to do Veeky Forums?
Take them to the recycle center. Instead of paying $2 each, you only paid $1 more each than at the auto shop. $2 more should not break your piggy bank.

Or you can dump them onto someone else's property and force them to pay to dispose of the trash. Illegal trash dumping is very much part of america since people like to "pass the buck" (make it someone else's problem to take care of) in today's USA culture.

>freaking out over $2
just third world things
still, at least you got the day without getting shot so it's not all bad is it?

This is what happens when you're a cheap faggot. We offer it to you cheaper since we dispose many tires at once and get it cheaper ourselves. There's always the faggot that insists he'll dispose of them on their own. Congrats on being that guy, OP. Hope you learned your lesson.

I just throw my old tires in an open dumpster I happen to find.

Just throw them in a dumpster

burn them on your front lawn and donate $6 to Trump's campaign

if it's discount tire you could have got them to throw out the disposal fee if you asked a manager lol

i'm gonna make a rope swing out of it
fuck u dummy

What about the other tyre then cunt?

Burn them in your fireplace, they last much longer than wood

you know anyone who wants a rope swing la?

this

Why the hell wouldnt you let them just take the tires for fuck all?
What are you going to do with them, stick them up your ass?

I thought places paid for used tires.

I was wrong.

This. Just go drop them off behind a goodwill, lol.

Or put them in a dumpster at a fast food place.

If the locations are too far, remember you are paying for gas...

Might make more sense to just bury them on your property.

>want cheap wheels and tires for durrifto
go to a junkyard right?

TWO ROPE SWINGS

Why would anyone pay to dispose of tires? Shouldn't recycling centers pay you for them since they reuse the rubber?

Just litter them somewhere lol. Throw them in a river and trout will live in them so really it's helping the environment.

at canadian tire, you just ask the service desk and they tell you where the back area for recycling tires/oil is. and you just drop them their.

and in case amerclaps are wondering, cantire sells more than just tires.

That's waht some faggot has been doing to the dumpsters in the apartment complex i live at.

where I live, the garbage company charges 50 bucks if they find a tire in the dumpster

Just toss them on an empty road. Bonus points if you do it in the ghetto.

Why do you care what gets thrown in your apartment's dumpster?

Why would the garbage company care what goes in the dumpster? It's not like the tire would break their garbage machine.

Use them to breed mosquitos and then bitch about there being too many mosquitos.
Get that zika homie! Lets get it!

no one is going to care if you dump them in some random parking lot.

who the fuck is so hard up for $6

poorfags suck

You fucking suck at life OP.

>making a thread on Veeky Forums
>because you dont want to spend 6 fucking bucks

kys

>Why would the garbage company care what goes in the dumpster?
> DISPOSAL FEE

Drive down the road at about 70 mph, open the doors and roll em out.

I saw a set of 4 wheels and tires for $10 each there . 100% rice and looking ready to crack.

Throw them in a trash can you idiot. The trucks that empty them don't care what's inside.

Most states now have a scrap tire bill that regulate how anyone can dispose of tires. Normally there is a recycling program or incinerator that's government backed. The shop has to pay per tire so they pass most or all of that cost back to the customer.

>and in case amerclaps are wondering, cantire sells more than just tires.
Americans were not wondering. Nobody gives a fuck about Canada.

designated tyre dumping street

>Why would anyone pay to dispose of tires? Shouldn't recycling centers pay you for them since they reuse the rubber?
It's tough to make a legitimate profit on tire recycling (that is--without any government subsidies). Grinding them up to make more car tires is basically not technically possible, due to the precise chemistry and the varieties of compounds used in a modern car/motorcycle road tire. They can be used to make low-speed tires (lawn equipment and bicycles/childrens' toys) but that isn't really economically feasible since virgin rubber costs less than recycling old rubber does.

The problem with recycling tires is the metal belt. The beads are easy to rip out (there is machines just for doing that, check youtube if ya care) but the belt is difficult and time-consuming to remove.

I recall for a while, Wal-Mart (in the USA) was charging people the government's mandated recycling fee, but they weren't sending them to a government disposal site. They were making them into rubber garden mulch:
progressivegrocer.com/wal-mart-recycle-millions-tires-garden-mulch?nopaging=1

Wal-Mart had a big contest in the company at some point, where they asked for anything that they could make from recycled tires.
Landscaping/paving mulch won the contest, but they still had to pay for a company to figure out how to economically dye the rubber a more earth-oriented color because nobody liked it colored grayish-black.

Wal-mart spent a bunch of money to figure out how to cheaply dye the rubber, and that was their argument for keeping some of the 'disposal fee' money. I don't know what they are charging nowadays,,, if they still charge the fee or not.

Do note: the mulch is ground up, dyed rubber chips. It isn't intended to help plants at all; it is intended as a ground covering material for constructing pathways and children's play areas.

At every dealer I've worked at the tires are "disposed of" by a couple of Hispanic gents in an old pickup and it doesn't actually cost us a penny.

Either way congrats on being a fucking nigger over $4 you stupid fuck

Recycled rubber can also be added to asphalt mixtures for paving

Gee Bill, why does your mom let you have two rope swings?

Sell them for 5-10 dollars on craigslist to a DRIFTO racer. Or Make a pot for plants out of them and grow tomatoes in them or something.

Well, you CAN just burn them as fuel, then scrape the metal out the ashes and sell it as scrap.
Pollution? Catch it in a filter, sell it as a commodity.

chop em up for dat IIIA level protection

Jew Detected

Go the hippie route and fill them with soil and grow some plants, Christ

Go back to the shop and buy 2 more so you 4 tires that wear evenly.

Go to Walmart they take scrap tires for free assuming they have an auto center

My tires were almost new (like 2,000 miles). The back tires got slashed :-(

No reason to get four new ones.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjWq2Yrfz0I

This is appropriate

OP here, I just threw the tires in the dumpster at my apartment complex. Out of sight out of mind!

If you didn't know of a cheaper place to dispose of the tires why the fuck would you say no you autist

You're just a bad person who makes awful decisions.

The replacement tires are the exact same as the old tires. There is virtually no treadwear on any of the tires. All four tires match.

cut the sidewalls off, fill with dirt, and plant potatoes in them
>then when you come shitpost about retarded crap and I say stop being a nigger about $4 or $6 that's small potatoes
>you can say no THESE are small potatoes!
>mfw that day arrives

That place is called craigslist

This

>I have this in my back yard
>complete with coincidentally perfect size glass tabletop