/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

10 mans aren't raids edition
>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (dead)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.

2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.

3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/

4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

5. Play on atlantiss wwu

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.

You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mmo-champion.com/threads/1304374-WotLK-to-MoP-A-Trend-Analysis-of-Raiding-Difficulty
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKFOCg13QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

retard

new thread
:^)

Holy shit this place is dead as fuck,404ing at 300 posts.Not sure why people even make new threads these days

the fastest guild to clear Ulduar in /wpsg/ history is recruiting.
We have two raid teams with the second starting on the 11th.

Gamer District

Horde

tfw someone actually told me Dalaran had better draw distance than Warmane

dude lmao, dalaran shills must feel so bad for having spent time leveling on a shit server

>fastest
Sorry, that would be :^)

is this you?

>do 25 mans for months
>suddenly do a 10 man in all of that gear
>clear it quickly
No shit you did 10m quicker with that gear, how'd that 25 kill go?

Better than yours

Nope. what server ya on?

Nope, we both never made it there but we never even tried.

I'm clinically retarded, what server should I play on?

ToD

Dalaran-wow

So stop posting your shitty """achievements" in 10 mans until you clear ONE 25 man Ulduar boss

Ok we'll kill Flame Leviathan at some point

We already cleared 25 man Ulduar though. Focusing on 10 mans right now because they offer a greater challenge.

We finished 10 man before we even had 25 man achievements, nice try though.

>pugging normal Uldaur with people in ICC gear
wow how impressive!

Prove it kid

kronos 2

I am full green and dont want to wait 40 minutes in queue for normal dungeon finder because gd is retarded server

Gearing up on gd is retarded if you are new player. No one is doing normals because there are no new player and alts jump straight to heroics because people put 264 BoEs on them. Dont even bother playing there

REP GEAR
E
P

G
E
A
R

>4 200 item level pieces
so helpful

do 1 bg and get honor cap, buy pvp gear then queue heroics
t. gd kid

If you're this retarded we don't want you

you bring 2k dps spriest into your main raids but surely you arent hungry for every single alive body that joins your pitiful guild
kys scrotes

Already replaced and unlike you the shitty spriest wasn't a whiney little bitch because he couldn't get 180ilvl on a server with 7x rep and a bunch of cheap ass 264 gear on the AH.

Thanks for proving that you are using 264 in your Ulduar raids.

You were saying?

you are literally using 2 balance druids because you can barely fill your main group
pathetic

>xmog doesnt exist on your shitty funserver
kys retard

But we aren't?

>i-it's ok when I use the xmog excuse
Shitposters are this desperate because are the fastest /wpsg/ guild and are on track to be the only one to do Yogg-0

yogg+0 on 10 and 25 are completely different fights

Yeah 25 man was nerfed even heavier.

because 10 was already too easy. wotlk is 25 man raiding expansion, 10 are just fillers and gear ups. thats why it drops worse item level you mongoloid

But Yogg-0 10man took a few months longer than 25man to kill and that was too a full 25 man hard mode geared guild.

>10 man drops one grade worse gear than 25 man counterpart
really makes you think

its almost like 10 mans are tuned for 10 people and 25 mans are tuned for 25 .... whoa.....

You are retarded. Wowprogress doesnt even track Tier 8 10 mans. So there is no way you could know that you imbecile.

Thats how much of a joke 10 mans in T8 and T9 are, they are not even being tracked on Wowprogress.

>So there is no way you could know that you imbecile.
Two ways I can know this;
1. By having a brain that can remember more than the average anti- shitposter
2. Google

But if 10 mans are harder/same they should drop better/same gear huh?

Cata guild dead? I heard Senna is MIA and the last scheduled raid was cancelled cause no one showed up.

10 mans require less logistical effort than a 25man the actually create and supply, therefore 25mans are rewarded with better gear.

Is why that Cata, Mop and Wod drop same gear huh? really makes you think

No it isnt. Senna is coming back next week and Verdy is currently leading. Last raid was cancelled because we have 2 dps on vacation and 1 healer didnt show up so its hard to scramble people, but week before we killed Magmaw HC without Senna.

Because they're trashbabby shitpile casual expansions

This change was made to appease babbies who cried about 25 mans getting better gear, this was also to prevent guilds having to do both 10m and 25m every week. If that's what makes you """""really think""""" then you can stop anytime

with harder raids than previous expansions

Because they revamped raid design which resulted in big spike of difficulty and balanced 10/25 mans.

>3 hard bosses in t11
>1 hard boss in t12
>t13
Looks harder to me.

all harder than anything in wotlk

ebin memes

The only one harder is Rag, only delusional catababbies thing otherwise.

its widely accepted fact that has been stated many times, try using google instead of being inside of your frozen castle nostalgia bubble you retarded wotlkbabby.

>this mad that you play the easy expansion
kys verdy.

You're fucking ignorant idiot if you think raiding hasnt gotten overall harder since cataclysm and continued in neo-wow.

mmo-champion.com/threads/1304374-WotLK-to-MoP-A-Trend-Analysis-of-Raiding-Difficulty

All numbers are here, now get the fuck outta here idiots.

kill all catakeks

>mmo-c
Great job ruining the rest of the tiny amount of credibilty your "argument" had

Expected better comback from you shitposter-kun.

Expected a better argument from you, verdy.

keep moving those goalposts boys :^)

noqwwu

We're waiting to play on a real wotlk private server sorry but your guild will be dead soon.

No need to be jealous Senna

I'm cobe you nerd and I just peeped this shit thread after fucking your dad.

is going to be on a new instant 68 x1 server coming out next month. Scrotes will get to see a real gm in action.

Have fun on that funserver you pittleshit sockfuckers.

brb gotta bone out my cock gobbler (my super hot gf)

cya nerdvirgins

>no

>Someone actually revived this thread

Just let it die man

>mfw all the power hungry autists finally drove everyone else out

feels good being right

NOQWWU
O
Q
W
W
U

shit guild

live

like who?

Pickles/scrotes/cobe

Pick your poison.

>le all your good players will quit for school meme

Don't let this thread die. Kill genetics instead

Stop pretending like genetics is a cute anime girl. Genetics is an overweight slob of a man living in his mother's basement.

>they actually brag about "progression" on private server
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKFOCg13QQ

>no 25 raids still posting
Jesus Christ just stop you're already the joke of this thread, stop making it worse

what

>Cobe
>power hungry
>fairest and best GM we've ever had

>Scrotes
>power hungry
>literally gave GM away

Cobe is pretty power hungry.

How? He seemed perfectly fine to me.

he forced meer to give him GM instead of aerobatics which is why meer quit don't believe the lies the guild would have killed 25 man heroic lk under aerobatics leader ship with glaston as his right hand man

Didn't let us take out max stacks of anything we wanted from the guild bank for starters. Then there was a sekrit klub tab at the bottom completely full of consumables and shit that Cobe made for the guild that you had to ask for instead of just being able to take them out en masse.

>only people that sucked up to him got gear and consistent raid spots
>killed the leftovers because he was scared of senna or another consistent raid leader in the guild gaining influence
>gave a spot on the loot council to pickles for unknown reasons
>gave ruslan a position of power because of constant blowjobs
>gave welp a position of power because of constant blowjobs
>complained when his guild started to suck when he rewarded faggots instead of genuinely good players

He's a power hungry retard who managed to kill a guild with two full raid groups. The rise and fall of his reign is hilarious.

>tfw tyrranis was right about everything and only wanted the best for this general

Literally none of this happened. Welp and Ruslan did a lot for the guild during Naxx but kind of dropped off the map after the first couple Ulduars. Don't see how Cobe "killed" the leftovers when he himself led the group like 2-3 times and then rotated officers out weekly and then later gave Senna main RL when officers complained that nobody listened to anyone but Cobe because they thought he was the only RL.

>rewarded faggots instead of genuinely good players
Like who?

He used the leftovers as a farm system instead of a second raiding group. Then in that raid certain gear was reserved instead of the /roll format and all the reserved gear went to high ranking people within the guild.

>none of it was true

No that was all true. Fuck off cobe.

Didn't you literally call Cobe the best GM this general has had Tyrranis? Pretty sure I could find it if I scrolled up far enough.

Why is it every time someone criticizes Cobe they are accused Tyrranis? Tyrranis said he was the best gm since the birth of wpsg and said he's not posting here anymore which would explain why the general has died twice in two days.

>used the leftovers as a farm system
huh officers raided on their alts in group 2 unless they led it and their alts are terribly geared like sub 3600.

>can't combat the argument put forth
>call him tyrranis

Nice liberal tactic.

The leftovers didn't need alts until it became clear that group one would be reserving gear for certain members and using them as subs for group 1 when they didn't have enough people for a full raid. Then after senna was taken off from being the raid leader and replaced with welp people really abandoned ship.

So guys, what is the best deck?

What is the best Vanilla server?