/hsg/ - hearthstone general

streamers watching streamers on stream edition

>Free $10 Amazon credit for digital downloads expires August 31
>Download Amazon Underground on Android
>Install Hay Day
>wait 48 hours for $10 credit
amazon.com/Supercell-ltd-Hay-Day/dp/B018GSK5ZC

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9QD6sxoJxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for kill me before I keep playing this game

Consider the following:

>Moroes in aggro pally
>give it Divine Shield or +health
>literally free 1/1s every turn

Purify

what is steward of darkshire

because priestbabs hate dying to concealed things and complain about it on reddit

Would this card make Rogue viable on ladder?

>What the fuck is midrange
>That's just aggro with some big minions

The words of Kripp on his stream, when question what he thought of the "midrange" meta.
The best arena streamer on the world is baffled that people think that "midrange" exists on Hearthstone.

Can /hsg/ finally let the midrange meme end?

>purify
>viable

youtube.com/watch?v=O9QD6sxoJxk

Hope you enjoy having to divine shield it three or four times in whirlwind meta.

Priest is the only good class for it, really.

are the 3 mana 3/4 sisters any good on priest? I don't want to craft them

>hurrrrr midrange is just aggro
spare me the whining fucking cucktrolfags

midrange master race ww@

>multiple streamers directing entire streams and/or youtube videos to discussing Purify
>yfw you realise this whole thing was a massive marketing/money-making exercise from Blizzard

I'm trying to find some interesting applications for some of the kara cards in more standardized decks. So far most just don't cleanly get placed into existing decks.

I'm getting disappointed.

So can the adventure cardback be got with gold? People keep saying so, but I can't tell if it's a meme, being overly hopeful, or something Blizzard actually said.

Not good enough to craft, but good enough to pull. Even then, why would you buy TGT packs?

Actually, more like Blizz have gone full damage control and are using their paid streamers to try to mitigate the community opinion

>mulligan
>get this garbage
everytime

why didn't we get Netherspite as a legendary

I actually love those two cards, I think they great ideas for legendaries at exactly the right power level. But no, they never found a place in the meta and are only used in niche decks right now.

>Purify is actually a good card.
what did he mean by this

kripp is a fucking retard regarding everything constructed.

>Wow, this game is so shit that people who play it for a living are trashing it and not playing it anymore
>Cool, let's buy it

What's the wiser thing you have ever hear a hearthstone streamer say?
>What the fuck this game sucks! I am already dead IT'S TURN THREE!

i dont get it

that just seems like a decent hand

i feel like this is ironic but it's not a good enough hand for that

He said it is inspiring, not good.

He's playing a more aggressive hunter variant and drew his late game cards, a conditional card, and a card he wants to use as burn at the end

So far it's seemed like Barnes -> Zoolock, Curator-> Dragon Warrior, Medivh -> any tempo, Malchezaar -> Control Warrior.

I would note that on the subject of Curator, you don't HAVE to get all three cards out of it for it to be good, and the same goes with the triple buff cards. On that note, I think coldlights will be seen in the more "midrange" decks alongside curator. If you don't give a fuck about your opponent having cards you can just coldlight all day. Someone in the last thread posted some pic of a jank reno hunter waiting for Curator and it looked shit but he may have been onto something with Coldlights.

what's the highest value neutral taunt?

>What's the wiser thing you have ever hear a hearthstone streamer say?
jesus dude go to sleep

BogChamp

in wild belcher
in standard bog

Soggoth

>malchezaar will make control warrior beat control priest

>On that note, I think coldlights will be seen in the more "midrange" decks alongside curator. If you don't give a fuck about your opponent having cards you can just coldlight all day
Thats actually really fucking clever

bogchamp

Belcher or BogCreeper for wilde or standard.

shieldmasta

>unpacked a gold highmane and i play midrange hunter
>might as well make another one so i can have two
>that cost
rofl

>finally got my shiny FREE Medivh after 2 hours of bullshit
Now if only I played any mage decks other than Yogg. Are there any good ones that aren't freeze?

Xth for emotional balance

tempo stomps a lot if you're good at mulligan

if you really like a card you gotta do it

just played against a secret pally who played only 1 secret (but of course tirion) before his nzoth, then challenger'd for 5 secrets

>make priest great again

trump roleplaying lel

Whenever I watch streamers I honestly get triggered to fuck by them mispronouncing words. This happened so often with menagerie recently. Are they all just badly educated?

>tfw actually having ladder anxiety over a childrens card game
kill me

Thank you but guard the secret we can't let the normies find out about the secret card draw technology.

nobody can pronounce your ribbits you fucking frog

mennuh jerry :^]

i made double golden flamewaker when i saw the grand tournament sucked balls and i didn't want any of the cards. worth it, brm golds are so fucking good.

Trump's idea is hilariously bad.

>add more narrow cards with a draw card attached to it

literally memeing rn

krayken

Trump can't pronounce niche FFS. How do you not learn this shit in school? I thought the US had magnet schools that meant clever people got good educations.

I got plenty of feedback on the Purify "fix" and I'm currently thinking on how to change it mechanically.

What do you guys think of the other cards though?

sorcerer's apprentice is the most frustrating card in the game

>Priest is what we call the "Yugioh" class. It has many specific cards that do nothing, but draw cards. Once in 100 games it will counter you perfectly, the rest of the time it will lose.

Consider Templar and anomaly in aggro paladin

I think something from that idea could be salvaged, like add some conditionals for card draw if you use a narrower target. Like purify silencing a minion, draw a card if the minion is friendly (would still be shit at 2 mana I guess). Something like that.

How do I credit the free Amazon money to my Hearthstone account once they e-mail me?

This is one of those sidebar videos that has 500 million views but is unbearably cringey to watch. I couldn't make it more than 30 seconds.

I just theoried up a deck with that shit in it. Thanks.

However I think it could be better to drop the second CO and run a second LnL.

Induce madness seems like the animations would take too long and would have unpredictable results. What order would they attack? Left to right? Order played? Do I need to keep track of the order of every minion that's played?

NIMBLE

Priest being able to cycle easily would be very effective for the class.

If he hits a Taunt Totem then you can't roll another one off Hero Power until that Totem dies.
It may look stupid but it is a viable strategy.

Of all the popular warrior decks, only otk runs more than 2 whirlwind effects because wild pyro.

But that still doesn't prevent him dying because of divine favor and shitting tokens and buffs out of hand.

?

>there will never be a priest-exclusive expansion for Hearthstone filled with good cards where each wing is a priest-associated instance with a famous NPC priest boss

1-drop: make it a deathrattle that applies to a minion on the field rather than one that you play next.

Argent Deacon should only drop attack for that turn. have a 4 debuff stay is too powerful

Martyr really shouldn't be the same stats and effects as a legendary.

good

I just can't believe it's on the Blizzard YouTube channel and the Hearthstone Bnet page.

This isn't even the best video by the animator

It come out a couple of hours ago and it's actually pretty funny, so you're wrong on both counts, good sir :)

My guess is that it works like dark iron skulker, but with betrayal instead of backstab

RNG is fun and interactive, guys

nigger

Just in case one of you lads wants to give it a shot: PC gamer's has a contest where you can win 60 packs for designing a not-shit priest card.

Anyone else think it's bizarre how much coverage PC gamer gives Hearthstone though? Is there really nothing else to talk about, or is Blizzard playing them off?

Yeah I've been playing around with a similar thing. Remember how at the end of the Patron Warrior era people were running like 2 gnomish inventors and 2 Loot Hoarders? I've been doing that shit but also with eleks and drakes and soon, with coldbloods trying to cycle hard and I've found polluted hoarder to not be too bad. I'm thinking when Curator comes out I'm gonna try like, 2 elek, 1 gnomish, 1 polluted, 2 azure, 2 coldblood. If you're able to jam enough positive draw and search into the deck, you'd actually have room to run shit like powershot to fight against zoo.

Exciting times ahead, to be sure. The polluted hoarder even opens the deck up to the possibility of n'zoth, but that's ambitious without even testing the concept.

The majority of these are so broken it's embarassing.

>Is Blizzard paying them off to talk about how their game's balance is shit?
Probably not.

Trump is insane though
his idea is pretty stupid

it's an incredibly popular game with constant news to talk about.

>my mediocre netdeck is better than his mediocre netdeck

Imagine if you went outside today, you could've made a new friend, or seen a cool lizard, or exercised. But instead, the highlight of your day was coming onto /hsg/ and posting this.

I want you to actually think about this, think about how much time (and maybe money) you've put into this game and let it sink in.

OC Bitch is back, and he's already reposting the shit he spamed in the last thread. Twice in one day, for complete shit?

>"Silence negatives effects".

This man child is actually looking for people to constantly validate his opinions, but he brings us absolute shit like this.

Just keep reporting, people. We can only hope the janitors come back and clean up this retarded mess.

which one is the least broken?
which one is the most?

>updates every 5 months or so

Triggered

Bro, I thought you got banned!
Nice to see you still appear at OC like bloody mary answering her call.

Holy shit, you're retarded.

Fuck off already.

>Anyone else think it's bizarre how much coverage PC gamer gives Hearthstone though?
No, not really.
It's a games drought currently and HS just got a new adventure that confirmed that Priest is dead. It's perfect for sites to get views.

I'll help too!

>the avatarfag is back

kill yourself you autist

What if I did all the things you mentioned and even more and still went to hsg to post a screenshot ?
Let it sink in :^)

When did you guys get the credit/email after downloading HayDay through Amazon?

>yfw you realise this whole thing was a massive marketing/money-making exercise from Blizzard

you mean for the streamers right? every time rebbit starts talking about something the top streamers all make youtube videos for easy views.

>One (1) relevant reaction image
>"avatarfag"

So new it hurts.

Free 1/1s isnt exactly that good.
I can see divine shield pally playing it decently, but thats about it. And thats only because hes a 1/1 himself

I like the concept, but I think Arcane Tower needs a nerf. For such an effect, 0/3 would be right.

Also I'm running Crazed Alchemist in quite a few of my aggroish decks so 0 attack is always welcome. Especially Paladin shit.

>le whacky RNG effects
>inspire mechanics
yep, this is shitty OC alright.

a day later, more or less
but I just did it once, don't know about everyone abusing it though