Hey Veeky Forums. I just bought an MK1 Audi TT (insert Congratulations.jpeg)...

Hey Veeky Forums. I just bought an MK1 Audi TT (insert Congratulations.jpeg). The thing is I wanted to change the stock radio for something with a touch screen or anything, as long as there is a nice display, infotainment type. The problem is that the car has no space for anything other than a shit radio because of climate control. Is it possible to get a different bezel in where the climate control is lower so that there is more space? Pic related

Not insert congratulation.jpeg. More insert yourearetard.jpg.

Insert a fucking serious response instead, you fucking sandnigger

>Wanting a touch screen
ISHYDDT

Flip out single-din or there are kits for fitting the RNS-E from an A3

if you want a giant ipad in your car you should get a tesla

> Buying a used TT, first gen mind you, wanting to mangle the interior with a 2 din radio.

> calling others sandniggers

Dude. You have no idea now, do you?

Thanks for the tip user
Again, thanks for the tip. If I had the money probably would. Wanna start a gofundme for me?

18, first car, live alone. I cant be sparing 50k on a car just yet

>I just bought an MK1 Audi TT
Have you always been gay, or is this a new thing?

Don't need a car to get pussy. That gets done on by itself

And then you spare whatever you could afford into a piece of shit parts bin car made from spare parts that trickled from VW, fag/hairdresser/sidegal connoted car and wait we congratulate you?

If you were my friend I'd smack you in the face. For someone that has a short budget that has been a terrible purchase. And plus, if you're short on a budget, don't act like a nigger and start mangling the cars interior. Despite the low product it is, that interior was design with those forms in mind. Anything else you put in there will always, without exception look like shit.

But since you're an 18y old. I'm just wasting time.

Yet he bought a TT, clearly thinking that will get him into the ladies. Sure it will. Tramps, shemales, fags, prostitutes, get used to that lot.

>18 and live alone
>thought it was smart to waste money on an overpriced brand like Audi

Enjoy something in the car breaking then you have to spend $5k to fix it and you move back in with your parents

>fag/hairdresser/sidegal connoted car and wait we congratulate you?
sarcasm
>terrible purchase
It was a steel, you haven't heard the price
As said, don't need a car to get >into the ladies

Pretty much any regular distribution maintenance if anything goes wrong. Which the car being used, means he has racked up some miles, so it relatively soon due.

Nope, no sarcasm there. And I don't want to hear, paying anything for a TT is pure stupidity.

That means you're a fagget then. And you thought you needed the car to get boipussy.

Sarcasm on my part at the beginning of this shit thread. Didn't even care if you wanted to hear or not, just saying you don't know the price

It means your mom would suck my dick and drive me back to my place in your car after, if I didn't have a car

Nor I care to know. Anything over it's dollar value for scrap would have been excessive.

lol

> 18 years old

not even worth

r u a nigger op? i find it conflicting, one turn you want to install a big radio on a shit car, on the other, niggers don't work.... so... which is it? nigger? white? wigger?

Op everyone in the last thread said dont get it...and u did

so this guy even asked beforehand? hes even more stupid that he sounds then...

White. Just want something with a bigger display to be able to comfortably surf through my music without killing myself in a collision

I bet the other bus passengers caught you chuckling out loud when you typed this out

I didn't read it

how hard is it to google it

Again, fucking thank you user. Only serious response and actually seems like it'll work

Thank you too user