Dream Car Thread

ITT: Ae post and R8 each other's dream cars.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6PdQPJaEK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1Meuh30yE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u4wUbs-SQhU
pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/5593330604.html
panamacity.craigslist.org/cto/5598674636.html
pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/5582419732.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8/10

Toyota Mega Cruiser

>Toyota / military reliability
>Intelligent suspension and drive control
>Seating for 12
>Massive interior volume
>All wheel steering
>Designed to be able to accept poor quality contaminated fuel
>Available armor inserts
>Can accept other Toyota truck parts if need be
>Actually decently comfy
>Still gets 20mpg

apply yourself

Something classic probably like pic related or a Hudson.
>4L I4.
The torque is gonna rip up the streets.

I'd die happy if i could get one
this too

7/10, only because it isn't my taste.

This or an OT64 or BDRM.

Or a Toyota Hilux I can mount a RPK on the back of. I'd love a Toyota Hilux.

I used to drive this shit.

>6.2l diesel
>low gearing in every portal
>top speed is around 50-55mph
>takes eternity to reach top speed
>gears are loud as fuck
>wide as fuck
>relatively low seating compared to civilian 4x4s
>brick aerodynamics
>slushbox automatic

Liked 6x6 trucks since I was a kid. Idk.

Probably going to build one soon since I have half the parts laying around.

65 Buick Riviera will always be my dream car and will most likely be obtainable in the near future. I currently daily my other dream car, a 66 el camino

and forgot the pic since I'm hella tired.

Yeah you also drove the ones that weighed 6 tons and had to accommodate for full battle rattle

How can one thread be this wrong?

My dream car is not achievable. I can buy the car, but I could never get one brand new of the lot. I would have to find a time machine and go back to the late 80's.

>Seating for 12
as if you had any friends

1976 Lancia Scorpion

>MR
>was absurdly expensive when new
>81 HP 1.8L Fiat twin cam

I want to get one and put in the 160 HP 1.4L Multi-air Turbo from a 500 Abarth engine. Smaller engine, double the power.

sadly, I think these will be too far out of range from now forward.

probs this

This fine machine of pure glory right here.

you should set your sights a little higher when choosing a "dream car" user

Lister Bell STR Lancia Stratos HF clone

>1979 Lombard RAC Rally colors, no decals like pic related
>3M clear wrap to protect glorious paintjob
>have two hoods, one with and without the full 8 lamp light array
>lots of modernized components like LED lights, rear facing camera, Ricaro seats, sound dampening and radio and A/C
>functional dashboard in a logical configuration and steering wheel moved to the right place
>ditch the unreliable Italian engines and build it with a GR2 FZE supercharged engine from an Australian Toyota TRD Aurion
>350+ HP out of a car that weighs less than a Mini Cooper

its one of the top 5 most beautiful cars to ever come out of Italy, and you can get it without all the quirks of being an Italian car.

a man of refined taste here.

Honestly this is the most stunning car I've ever seen.

>They only made 1807
I don't know how much rarer I could go user.

I already own my other dream car :^)

>projecting

these things are so fucking rad

1/2 saved up for one of these already. At this rate one more year and I can start shopping.

Tfw british so I'll be atleast 30 before I can even think about getting one and by then they would've all rusted away

you people are all fucking plebs.
>ford econoboxes
>japs
>etc

dis
gust
teeen

>All the W126s in my area have been lowered and beat to shit by Armenians

Probably generic, but don't hate.

Sidenote: Went to school with owner, and she's selling

My increasingly unattainable car.

I will always love this car, the engine sound and everything about it.

10/10 taste my friend.

My dream car requires no picture: McLaren F1 XP GT

I've seen someone around where I live with a 8 series. They really do look amazing, and the engine sound is great. Apparently they're a money pit for maintenance though, but still, an overall amazing car from a great company. There's a similar note in that engine to the v12 used in the Mclaren F1 as well.

Slightly normie tier because it was considered the best performance car of its time, much like the Veyron, 918, P1, LaFerrari, etc these days. Give you like 7/10 because it's not just the latest hypercar.

I didn't really care for 911s until I laid eyes on a Singer.

>normie tier

fuck off m8.

>I didn't really care for 911s until I laid eyes on a Singer.
I still don't care for them unless it's a Singer.

dude that porsche looks amazing

why were German cars so incredibly superior, and now they are ugly and trash?

I don't know. New Mercedes are still pretty fucking amazing.

What I can't stand about mercedes is 3 things.

1: America's 25 year import law existing because Mercedes got butthurt.
2:Mercedes buying chrysler in 1998 just to ruin their quality and drain them of all money and profitability
3: getting patents and taking credit for things they did not invent. Pick semi-related.

I will buy a Chrysler before I touch a Mercedes. With the shit they've done, I long ago lost any respect for them. I would love if they somehow went tits up.

If by similar you mean completely different in every conceivable way, you're right!

It's actually a variant of the same basic engine

>2:Mercedes buying chrysler in 1998 just to ruin their quality and drain them of all money and profitability

I agree on Mercedes stealing patents, but Chrysler was already known for reliability issues and approaching financial insolvency prior to the Daimler merger. It was the Mercedes US dealer network who got the import thing passed too. Daimler AG couldn't care less as they got the money either way.

/8 coupe with an M119 V8 swap, air ride, W126 seats and a reworked full wood, leather and alcantara interior for dat cruising comfort.

The import law exists because your cuntbag gubmint keeps getting cucked by corporations, not because corporations are trying to make money.

Also Chrysler were already horse shit by the time Daimler joined up, and Chrysler hurt Daimler more than Daimler hurt Chrysler. In fact popular modern models like the Challenger and 300 were thought up in DaimlerChrysler times, otherwise Chrysler would still fuck along making nothing but econoboxes and minivans.

The absolute best car of it's time.

270km/h top speed with a 6cyl engine stuffed into an M3 engine bay.

The only unreliable Chrysler's prior to the 1998 buyout were those touched by the hands at Mitsubishi, particularly all the 6G72 3.0L V6 powered bastards.
Chrysler was doing fine until Iaccoca was forced to leave. He could've selected Bob Lutz to replace him, but they had had an argument recently, so he instead chose Bob Eaton, a generic spineless yes-man, to replace him. Any problems after Iaccoca left are on Eaton's back.

>The import law exists because your cuntbag gubmint keeps getting cucked by corporations, not because corporations are trying to make money.
This. The same thing is still going on with how GM keeps lobbying state governments to block Teslas sales structure as it will dig into their sales.

>Also Chrysler were already horse shit by the time Daimler joined up, and Chrysler hurt Daimler more than Daimler hurt Chrysler. In fact popular modern models like the Challenger and 300 were thought up in DaimlerChrysler times, otherwise Chrysler would still fuck along making nothing but econoboxes and minivans.

This is right too. Dodge/Chrysler were well on their way to become a fully FWD shitbox brand but Daimler wanted to use Dodge as a performance brand and Chrysler as a cheaper Mercedes alternative. The Challenger, 300 and Charger were based on the mid 2000s Mercedes E-Class and still share floor, frame and suspension architecture. The current Durango and Grand Cherokee are based off the Mercedes ML platform too.

Don't let your turtleneck choke you Mr. Snowflake

I'm talking about the sound you dolt. Also, intake, exhaust, and valve train were drastically different, you know, the parts that affect the sound completely.

The Mitsubishi 3 litre V6 was fine, but it never had a chance against this piece of shit.
Talks shit all you want, but I dare to wager that when the Benz diesels finally die, this thing is considered underpowered, so the owner pushes 2 extra kgs of boost to make it hilariously fast again.

I am a simple man.

yfw your dream car is something that doesn't exist.

I have small dreams

Everything about this picture is my dream. Some day. Some day.

This car does things to my crotch.

This sexy 4wd minivan with a ls swap.

>Focus ST

Yeah, it's a really nice car, but fully loaded it's barely $30k.

Isn't that relatively short-term achievable?

Fucking hell that's classy.

Fucking hell those people should be rounded up and executed.

>burger getting this butthurt
>burgers actually inventing anything ever
Lmaoing @ you retard.

>Fucking hell those people should be rounded up and executed.

Turkish/10

this, its so beautiful

Dream Big

...before that is was a 1977 Pontiac LeMans CAN-AM.

Fun Fact: at 200hp it was the most powerful car you could get from GM at the time.

wow, beautiful

>MBZ
>lowered

Kinda like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=h6PdQPJaEK8

can't ever find one...

That's awesome dude, post pics on here once you do. And look for a red one ;)

My dream car changes every week, but the one that keeps popping up all the time is a Porsche 944 S2. God I want a poor man's Porsche.

There was a good one on eBay with a turbo sr20det swap...it was fully restored too. Sold for $28k I think

Dream car is a shitbox economy car from the 70's that rusted away by the 90s

I always loved the idea of owning a 924 or 944, but then it occurred to me that I could get the same thing in an FC RX-7 and skip the majority of the maintenance headaches.

Everything about your post is cancer.

Dagumi Wannabe.

Holy fuck I just visited their website and saw their WX8

>10 liter V8
>2000 hp
>7.8 1/4 mile

pussy m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1Meuh30yE

what a fucking sexy car jesus christ.

actually this link is probs better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u4wUbs-SQhU

Ima post Craigslist links since.I cant even fathom a brand new car (raised hella poor still kinda)
2001 BMW 325 xi sedan e46 AWD 5spd

pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/5593330604.html

panamacity.craigslist.org/cto/5598674636.html

This One is really it pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/5582419732.html
That paint that engine and that sexy ass corvette body. Hungghhh...

Gx71 Cresta

The Chrysler K-engines were fine.

The 6G72 V6 and the automatic transmission were what gave Chrysler an undeserved reputation for unreliability.

Man I'm with you with FCs. I want one exactly like this, the color just suits it so well.

This

We perfect the things you europoors fuck up when inventing.
See the actual control layout of cars for proof of this

I unironically love this car. The sound, the speed, the presence, that long bonnet and those side exhausts.

>mein kampressor
I like this car, too, user.

Do want

This sexy thing right here.