google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI
>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/
>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.craigslist.org/bmw/mcy/5589182473.html
seatconcepts.com/store/component/rokecwid/?Itemid=145#!/KTM-2004-07-SX-SXF-EXC-XC-W/p/53943044/category=12022232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /depressedbikethread/ here

Would this make a good first bike?

boston.craigslist.org/bmw/mcy/5589182473.html

yes

I went to comicon today. It's hard not to be happy at those

top 10 for FUCK OFF RAIN

I'm always super depressed at comicons and stuff, didn't even go to a big one this weekend for once

Past ten years, fuck chemical imbalances

A buddy and me said fuck it and just rode in the rain today. It's not so bad

>it's been raining or cold nearly every day for the past couple weeks
>finally going to get some good riding weather for the next 3 days
yes.

It was great. Went in my batman onsie and had a fkn blast

nth for power willies.

every goddamn day

Iktf

i'm conflicted because I'm already getting sick and my bike stalled on me last time I rode in the rain and was not starting. and that I want to get drunk.

weather faggots said it was going to be clear from friday on, now its
>rain for next few days
fuckers

>fucking stuff the OP pasta

Don't do this, guys.

I fell down in a creek bed and got pinned under the bike and broke a clutch lever. then i decided to run the hare scramble course at a fast pace, misjudged a sharp downhill turn, hit a tree and flew down the hill head first. if i'm not covered in bruises tomorrow morning i'll go back out and run some gopro footage of me trying to substitute throttle for talent and bouncing off of immovable objects.

like this

wow faggot get gud ;))))))

got any hot pockets? or wat stickers?

u-u 2

sup justin

Or this

i've seen what passes for offroad riding in the webms here. run me.

is riding in full gear including a race suit cuck tier or smart tier?

What are you faggots up to tonight. Bout to tear into the motor.

technically smart yeah, but not practical at all. you can atgatt without full leathers, but full leathers is the safest gear.

Depends, do you care what others think?

Wear what you think is appropriate for the riding you'll be doing.

i dont offroad so meh

>shiner
you're alright, user

I don't even own gear and I've never crashed

daily reminder that honda a shit

try crashing at highway speed with and without a suit on and report back

Did comicon and rode around in the rain already.
So probably chill at home all night and be a slacker.
Tmrw, teach a buddy how to D&D.

sup. Would that make a goo first bike?

I saw you shilling some aftermarket kickstands a couple threads back but I wasn't there in time to ask questions. Do they rely on the tabs welded to the frame which the stock one bolts to?

Bought my first ever pair of actual motorcycle trousers today after 8 years of daily motorcycling. Are you proud of me, /dbt/?

>but I still want to ride away my feel
>never been on a baiku before

the lower mount is the lower of the stock ones, the upper mount is the subframe mount. i cannot find a single downside to it other than that i cant put it down and dismount like a stunt rider because i have too much sag

>he literally wants a pigfat OP filled with useless bullshit

yep, what kind are they

Oxford Wildfire 2.0 from what I can see on them. Removable thermal liner and some knee armour.

those look comfy, user. are they overpants or dedicated pants?

>really need a better seat for this bike
>don't want to spend $300
sheit.

Super comfy. And they're manlet-sized without being aimed at blobs or rakes. I think they're overpants to be honest. I wouldn't wear just them, the inside seems like it'd be scratchy without the thermal liner.

>allballs
>rider has ovaries

>implying I'm a grill

riding in full gear is for "cucks" who can't ride, obviously.

Yes

>$300
must be strayabucks, because i've been shopping for a seat and none i've looked at were over $130. i see one Acerbis thats $250 but its twice as much as any other. I'm either getting an SDG or just a grippy replacement cover

I'm not wanting one of the super hard/narrow seats. I want a wide, soft seat (Seat Concepts probably) so I don't get a sore ass after just 30 minutes of sitting down. My current seat would be fine for off-road but is miserable for road or dual sport riding.

get a thicker ass

That will only make it worse. The seat is literally 3 inches wide.

i was going to get a soft seat to soak up the vibrations when street riding but i dont think its worth the tradeoff considering how useless the bike is on the street anyways. once i figure out bars that are comfortable for me in an attack position, i'll pick a seat height that compliments. probably stepped or tall.

so is my dick

I recently learned that harleys are shit. but how are the new indians? I've always wanted one but if they're bad too I may be forced to look at riceburners or eurobikes.

My EXC spends most of its time on the road currently anyway because I'm a shitcunt. I never experienced any problems off-road with the wide/soft seat on my KLX though.

I overestimated the price a bit. It's $175 for the foam and cover to attach it to a stock pan. or $275 for the complete seat. The problem is that my bike came with an aftermarket seat already and I don't know if that's the stock pan.

indian / victory a better

I think today is the day I finally anhero its been swell /dbt/

n-no

Don't do it bro.

This doesn't show indians. They're a completely different layout from the victory

those seat concepts comfort seats look real nice. i like the competition seats, but they dont sell them for anything as old as mine.

Ok /b/ack to /b/

if you arent kkk pls dont go bro

>le edge

>tfw I can't even use the stock kickstand because those tabs broke off
Just fuck my shit up.

Is it strong enough to put your body weight on the bike on the kickstand? The stock stand was so weak I'm not sure if I can ever trust a kickstand on that bike.

My DRZ kistand is strong enough to lean the like on it and lift both wheels off the ground though.

I am the user who posted How are the indians then? Keep in mind I know very little about motorcycles.

okey dokey

what year is yours?
seatconcepts.com/store/component/rokecwid/?Itemid=145#!/KTM-2004-07-SX-SXF-EXC-XC-W/p/53943044/category=12022232

the first time i tried to kickstart the bike on the stock stand, someone's previous repair broke and it put me on the ground. i fixed it, but theres no way it would hold my weight. this one is solid enough to pick the bike up and pivot on it, and if it werent so awkward i think i could kick start while on the stand. it also has a big foot for soft surfaces, and is about the right height for the stock height bike. the OEM stand would fall over if the bike was leaning or pointing downhill at all. not to mention the stupid little rubber retainer strap isnt needed anymore

2000 or 01. the newest bike that uses that same seat is an 03.

So are they the same bike then? Why the price difference? Why are they different brands?

Which one are you looking at

Sweet! They look the same, but pretty different in many ways. Excellent try though

why

Opinions on the Shiver?

Is yours the SX or the MXC/EXC?

>Which one are you looking at

Either the scout or the scout sixty. Also like pointed out, the victory octane both looks an is priced pretty similar. What real differences are there? Are they basically all the same bike?

Because motorcycles are fun right?

to ride more motorcycles

based on the engine cases and the shocks I'm thinking it's a completely different bike

They haven't been for a long time

380 EXC

For the sake of keeping it simple they're very similar. The octane had now pep overt the scout. It's not ridiculous. At the end of the day it really depends on which one you want to look at and are now comfortable on. The scout 60 is the waterd down amd cheaper version of the scout obviously.

do something stupid before you die then

like fap

so whats going on in your life thats drained all the fun out of it?
depression is shitty, ive been through it too

i just came back from riding back from taking lsd at an anime convention lol

>The octane had now pep overt the scout

What?

what brand is it again? And how much did it cost?

Had more pep. It's a bit more beefy n lighter.

I don't proofread much

>anime convention

Was it acen?

Ok. Thanks.

it is the same basic engine, just the octane is apparently a bit livelier.

I believe the octane might have a slightly shorter wheelbase but the basic bike is nearly identical.

I found the scout to be more enjoyable to sit on though.
But everyone is different

Because if things are shit for you now, that will be your legacy and you'll be that loser who offed himself. At least make shit great for yourself and reconsider. Then you can be that guy who had it all and went out with a bang,

Just a bunch of shitty things combined with having depression run in the family

Yeah!

you arent supposed to kick it on the stand m8

I'm going and getting trashed at the hyatt later tonight

What motorcycle is the shittiest bike in the world?

gs500

not very definitive. you have free time? load up some camp gear and go spend a few days innawoods and relax
and get yourself some l-theanine supplements and b vitamin supplements. youll feel a lot better with them